Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it? Empty
PostSubject: Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it?   Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it? EmptySun May 10, 2015 10:16 pm

So I have two builds for sunny. One has the statstick that I already have (with great tunes) and one I'd have to tune everything from fresh.

High Glad + Glad + Glad (using my great tune stat stick)
Spoiler:

2x High Glad + Glad
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it?   Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it? EmptySun May 10, 2015 10:21 pm

if you want something retarded just do the brave drive build.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it?   Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it? EmptySun May 10, 2015 11:28 pm

Winty wrote:
if you want something retarded just do the brave drive build.

Brave Drive build? I'm hoping there's something I can do with sunny that makes her unique compared to my other Melee moes. That's why I'm trying to throw in a bunch of Glad tunes on this one and attack airs when needed.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it?   Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it? EmptySun May 10, 2015 11:31 pm

yes, you put a brave drive on her. This glitches her spin cooldown and allows you to spam it.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it?   Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it? EmptySun May 10, 2015 11:33 pm

Where can I get this Brave BS?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it?   Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it? EmptySun May 10, 2015 11:39 pm

from the garapon. You should have one. If you don't, lazflamme BS3 does the same thing and is in the shop(attached to ritter lazflamme) it just looks stupid.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it?   Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it? EmptySun May 10, 2015 11:49 pm

This is pretty cool. Thanks!

Is this tornado spam really that good? it doesn't feel too great

blead wrote:
Please do not double post.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it?   Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it? EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:54 am

tornado blocks projectiles and applies powerless and does damage. The attack afterward applies combo bonus. You can spin repeatedly on other melee and they can't really fight back. The tornado normally has cooldown for a reason, being able to spam it is powerful against crowds and single opponents who try to fight you(if they just run, the tracking and travel isn't enough to chase but you can still just melee them normally)
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it?   Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it? EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:10 am

Winty wrote:
tornado blocks projectiles and applies powerless and does damage. The attack afterward applies combo bonus. You can spin repeatedly on other melee and they can't really fight back. The tornado normally has cooldown for a reason, being able to spam it is powerful against crowds and single opponents who try to fight you(if they just run, the tracking and travel isn't enough to chase but you can still just melee them normally)

Interesting. If I play this style should I just not do any high glad tunes on her weapon and focus on HP to stay alive?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it?   Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it? EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:19 am

you want at least 2x glad on her weapon
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it?   Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it? EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:23 am

Would this BS trick be good on the new corona with double shield bash?

http://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/c/6673625

Works on Omega.exe ^^
Back to top Go down
SuperDarkZero
SuperDarkZero

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it?   Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it? EmptyMon May 11, 2015 6:07 pm

LazFlamme BS3 can be equipped in Sunny? scratch
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it?   Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it? EmptyMon May 11, 2015 6:42 pm

If it's S or M size and has a BS slot, it can.

Laz BS3 is nice because it ends up costing less than Brave despite looking terrible, though I'm not sure if it applies to Sunny, but those 2 BS behave in slightly different ways, but still do pretty much the same.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it?   Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it? EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:55 pm

Winty wrote:
you want at least 2x glad on her weapon

Hmm. I'll have to do that then. Is Sunny worth capa tuning? I feel like she doesn't have a good escape spam like school ouka does. How much HP is recommended on a high glad + lazflame bs3 build?

I'm trying to fit 2x cv + fast recovery plus that lazflame bs3 + atleast 2 x glad tunes on her and I'm not sure if this is all worth it. Maybe drop the cv tunes and just focus on more hp?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it?   Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain Sunny - 2x High Glad + Glad worth it?
Page 1 of 1