Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about Momiji

Go down 
+3
Suguri
Miko Miko Spark
zerocl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

Question about Momiji Empty
PostSubject: Question about Momiji   Question about Momiji EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:10 pm

I really haven't bothered with her since....eeeh the first day I got her; but for some weird reason I keep tuning my slut, ahue.
Anyways, I want to play her more often , so I have some questions:

1) Can you stack Sway with Ninja Step?
2) How much lasts the melt effect of the Faia balls?
3) Currently I'm at 38 wlk, with Ninja Run, but I want to know: 38 is the breakpoint for the Ninja Run, or I need to reach 40 wlk?
4) Aaaaand, what about the counter?, is worth to take that skill or no V:?

Last edited by zerocl on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : engrish2hard)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Miko Miko Spark
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Miko Miko Spark

Other / Decline to state Posts : 267

PostSubject: Re: Question about Momiji   Question about Momiji EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:02 pm

Oh look a Momiji thread.

1) Ninja Step...? Ninja Run or Shadow Step? Shadow Step is overwritten by Sway. Ninja Run isn't.
2) Uh I never got hit by one before, though I main Momiji (Flare) and I think its about 1-2 seconds, doesn't last long at all and the burn only ticks once.
3) Can't answer that for ya sorry. Sway build right now.
4) Counter's very situational to use and some bots don't even care about it (Eris, Jace, Luto, Ivis, the big offenders have gay tracking and with you in the air like that slowly falling they'll just continue their combo). But otherwise its good to have against some who aren't the ones listed. Also not so good on Stealth System + Ninja Run builds because they won't be seeing you most of the time anyway, so it'd be rare for you to get raped by melee. If you have the space, get it, if you don't have the space or need the level for something else don't bother with it.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Question about Momiji   Question about Momiji EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:27 pm

Just gonna point out: Currently her counter is TEC-based even though all of Fire!Momi's weapons are STR based. You should probably spam CS with support tickets about that. c3:
Back to top Go down
Miko Miko Spark
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Miko Miko Spark

Other / Decline to state Posts : 267

PostSubject: Re: Question about Momiji   Question about Momiji EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:40 pm

Suguri wrote:
Just gonna point out: Currently her counter is TEC-based even though all of Fire!Momi's weapons are STR based. You should probably spam CS with support tickets about that. c3:

In that case the counter sucks and don't touch it. >w>

Not like C$ would do anything about it, its a feature after all.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Question about Momiji   Question about Momiji EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:41 pm

No, it probably really is a bug. The counter is Nemlim Mellow tier otherwise, nobody plays Momi so there's been nobody to complain about it.
Back to top Go down
zerocl

PostSubject: Re: Question about Momiji   Question about Momiji EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:47 pm

I guess I should spam tickets to CS
Anyways, thanks for the feedback guys
Back to top Go down
/dev/random
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Question about Momiji   Question about Momiji EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:12 am

Suguri wrote:
No, it probably really is a bug. The counter is Nemlim Mellow tier otherwise, nobody plays Momi so there's been nobody to complain about it.

Fortunately it isn't nemlim tier because it has cooldown, Maybe I should spam cs about it so nemlim gets also cooldown.
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: Question about Momiji   Question about Momiji EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:57 am

zerocl wrote:
3) Currently I'm at 38 wlk, with Ninja Run, but I want to know: 38 is the breakpoint for the Ninja Run, or I need to reach 40 wlk?
zerocl wrote:
I just realized that 40 wlk is the final breakpoint for Ninja Run
gay
Weren't you the one who said that 40 WLK is the final breakpoint?
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Question about Momiji   Question about Momiji EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:40 am

It ain't a breakpoint, it's the max point.
Back to top Go down
zerocl

PostSubject: Re: Question about Momiji   Question about Momiji EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:20 am

I tried it but, how can I say this, since you have to use the booster gauge to use the ninja run, I wanted to know if a bit of fly (like 10 or so) would help to reach a breakpoint or something .

I don't remember that post btw, I'm getting old ahue
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: Question about Momiji   Question about Momiji EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:32 am

zerocl wrote:
I don't remember that post btw, I'm getting old ahue
Here, refresh your memory:
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Question about Momiji   Question about Momiji EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:00 am

zerocl wrote:
I tried it but, how can I say this, since you have to use the booster gauge to use the ninja run, I wanted to know if a bit of fly (like 10 or so) would help to reach a breakpoint or something .

It doesn't use Fly since it's not actually like Boost Run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Momiji   Question about Momiji Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about Momiji
Page 1 of 1