Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

starter bots?

Go down 
+10
Andaros
FreedomFighter
Courius
Sash/a/
NovaZero
koi
Abolla
Hyoka
TaeTae
FrozenEdge
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

starter bots? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: starter bots?   starter bots? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:08 am

NovaZero wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
I just find it funny how over half the people who skin Jikun Hu skin him like he's a girl.

I just found it hard not to be laughing when I saw Jikun Hu with flower, Jikun Hu with ribbons etc...
No one apparently pays attention to his obviously manly voice.

I find it funnier that some people think he's just a flat chested girl.
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: starter bots?   starter bots? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:09 am

sunjae429 wrote:
FreedomFighter wrote:
Air and Art starter bot is girl, only Lnd is boy

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
JIKUNS A BOY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

just kidding.

lol, I know you know this Sun Jae 429, but there are two Jikuns lol, one boy, one girl. I def. find it funny that people confuse Jikun Hu for a girl though when the girl is obviously Jikun Long. I mean one has boobs, one doesn't, what's so hard to understand, that and it says in the description that he is a he. People really need to learn to read, lol.

As far as choices go for starter bots they've changed several times on JP servers, I do hope for the ENG release they'll go back to our original 3 choices though, the current English choices or the choices I had when I started my JP account both stink comparatively.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: starter bots?   starter bots? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:32 pm

Jello wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
I just find it funny how over half the people who skin Jikun Hu skin him like he's a girl.

I just found it hard not to be laughing when I saw Jikun Hu with flower, Jikun Hu with ribbons etc...
No one apparently pays attention to his obviously manly voice.

I find it funnier that some people think he's just a flat chested girl.

well... he the ONLY human-boy robot around... well... till Victor Herbert comes... (but i dont want count him, his face EPIC FAIL)

but yea.... WE NEED MOAR BISHIEEEE
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
-VB-
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-VB-

Male Posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: starter bots?   starter bots? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:29 pm

lol mostly bot in the game are guys they just didn't look like human that's all . or maybe they didn't have gender .
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: starter bots?   starter bots? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:50 am

-VB- wrote:
lol mostly bot in the game are guys they just didn't look like human that's all . or maybe they didn't have gender .

Pacifar is female and she looks like a bot compared to the other females
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: starter bots?   starter bots? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:16 pm

Hyoka wrote:
-VB- wrote:

dont forget the A.Maid and Elme... also that cheerleader bot... i forgot it name...

but yea... WE NEED BISHIE, NOT BOXIE
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: starter bots?   starter bots? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:03 pm

Hyoka wrote:
-VB- wrote:

Yup! Not to mention S.Elme, A.Maid, and the cheerleaders.

I do agree, more bishibots are needed.
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: starter bots?   starter bots? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:08 pm

Definately gonna start crim regardless. Crim/Bloom/Laz-chan at rank 0 = win

I'll prolly be one of the only ones to try to make bloom into a decient bot while trying not to have to resort to tune whoring

I bet most ppl will get her to lvl 5.. and just leave her there... yoink off the rapier.. and have her collect dust in a corner only to break her out now and again for lulz...
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: starter bots?   starter bots? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:17 pm

Dune wrote:
I bet most ppl will get her to lvl 5.. and just leave her there... yoink off the rapier.. and have her collect dust in a corner only to break her out now and again for lulz...
Bloom is definitely going to be my mascot robo, that is to say, she'll be the one I really push to get to level 10.

I might go completely crazy and go for Lily as a starter, since my core command is Crim (in this case, Bloom) with Izuna Nagi legs and booster, Nagi with Crim legs and a very big gun, and one other bot who rarely gets used, but is leveled for the lulz. In CBJP, the third is Thoarla Nimbus, I figure in CBEN, the third can be Lily.

... None of Bloom's parts are locked, right? That would seriously fuck up my plans if her legs were locked to the body.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: starter bots?   starter bots? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:08 pm

Dune wrote:

I'll prolly be one of the only ones to try to make bloom into a decient bot while trying not to have to resort to tune whoring

that wont happen ,im sure lot ppl gonna show off her... except they got LOLEPICHUGEBOTWITHEPICHUGEWEAPONANDCAPE

im sacrasm there... but the point, except they got better bot to show off, they gonna use that bloom maria for walk around...
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: starter bots?   starter bots? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:10 pm

Courius wrote:
Dune wrote:

that wont happen ,im sure lot ppl gonna show off her... except they got LOLEPICBOTWITHHUGEWEAPONANDCAPEANDGIANTSWORD

im sacrasm there... but the point, except they got better bot to show off, they gonna use that bloom maria for walk around...

True.. reminds me of CB JP in that extent already Razz

I'll still be keeping my bloomy for all time though...

EDIT : Imagine a few years down the line from now if ppl from now still play this.. and they dont F up and throw more bloom marias up past the beta reward thing... break out with good ol bloom and watch peoples heads turn and ask "WTF? Where U Gots Dat?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: starter bots?   starter bots? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

starter bots?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2