Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Vehic, Medic Vehic!

Go down 
+32
Aurum_Sol
Axanael
JadeCicada
reVelske
PandaRehab
UsamimiToMegane
syaondri
SL the Pyro
Tuskin
boytitan2
Suguri
zerocl
blead
Thranduil
MagicPotatoplz
Scott-kip
Fireflywater
udon-GE
That_Wiesel_Guy
Astral_Dono
Suki_Eve
Zwiebel Force
CapeMike
Tashunu
VeryMelon
rei_hunter
ziix
Relict?
fggt
Shai
Gerrion
God is a Cat Girl
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

New Vehic, Medic Vehic! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vehic, Medic Vehic!   New Vehic, Medic Vehic! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:24 am

Yes, Wild Vehic's can, but I figured that it would at least be a good thing, since Megaton Titan and Lark Pit's BS's cannot be changed. At least this one didn't do that.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: New Vehic, Medic Vehic!   New Vehic, Medic Vehic! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:28 am

Tested it for some matches.

Pros:
-Low cost
-Can fight back melee
-Rod has a good rate of fire
-Its protection gimmick is very useful
-Lots of cats.

Cons:
-No HD slot.
-Unable to equip shields and additional weapons
-Low stats.
-Rod has like no ammo.
-Shock bazooka deals little damage. It's very difficult to farm items and gain wb gauge.

Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: New Vehic, Medic Vehic!   New Vehic, Medic Vehic! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:28 am

I still don't know who'd actually want to ride that thing aside from maybe a medigar armed support bot. Someone with good fire power would be nice but you'd be pretty hard pressed to find people who's willing to sit in there around the backline and bodyguard you the whole match, especially with the state of arena these days when majority of the players are brain-damaged score-farming cuntfucks.

Last edited by reVelske on Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
syaondri
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
syaondri

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: New Vehic, Medic Vehic!   New Vehic, Medic Vehic! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:29 am

Tuskin wrote:
Tested it for some matches.

Pros:
-Low cost
-Can fight back melee
-Rod has a good rate of fire
-Its protection gimmick is very useful
-Lots of cats.

Cons:
-No HD slot.
-Unable to equip shields and additional weapons
-Low stats.
-Rod has like no ammo.
-Shock bazooka deals little damage. It's very difficult to farm items and gain wb gauge.

I think you can farm using sub weapon-armed BS like I said earlier D: perhaps jack gadget's so that it has infinite ammo...
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: New Vehic, Medic Vehic!   New Vehic, Medic Vehic! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:36 pm

syaondri wrote:

I think you can farm using sub weapon-armed BS like I said earlier D: perhaps jack gadget's so that it has infinite ammo...

Jack Gadget's is S-size, and the bot is L. Try again.
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: New Vehic, Medic Vehic!   New Vehic, Medic Vehic! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:40 pm

I was expecting it to be L but everyone kept talking about Jack Gadget BS/BS2 so I was starting to wonder if maybe it was M-size. Thanks for that clarification.

According to Calc, that means the only options are Bugsycait BS (I think that'd be even worse for farming), and Herianzus BS, but I'm confused about that one since I was pretty sure Herianzus's BS was locked to his BD.
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: New Vehic, Medic Vehic!   New Vehic, Medic Vehic! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:52 pm

Okay, I have to say right from the start that I officially don't like fighting Medicballs. I went at it with my Perse thinking it was a Destructor - he changed the name to "McDiabetes" so I couldn't tell - and wondering why the fuck it was stunning me so often. Only after I died from an enemy gang-up did I see that it was actually a Medicball, and I felt like an idiot when I realized it. I really need to get my Perse levelled and tuned!
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: New Vehic, Medic Vehic!   New Vehic, Medic Vehic! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:02 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

Scott-kip wrote:
ziix wrote:
Needs Lagann skin.

The day a Lagann skin is made is the day I switch my Jikun Hu-kun from Roxas to Simon

inb4 dharma star BD can be skinned to Lagann oh wait he can kids these days.

But you can't ride dharma star.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: New Vehic, Medic Vehic!   New Vehic, Medic Vehic! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:15 pm

reVelske wrote:
I still don't know who'd actually want to ride that thing aside from maybe a medigar armed support bot. Someone with good fire power would be nice but you'd be pretty hard pressed to find people who's willing to sit in there around the backline and bodyguard you the whole match, especially with the state of arena these days when majority of the players are brain-damaged score-farming cuntfucks.

Hell, if I'm feeling lazy and someone is healing at PS, sign me up for defense.

Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: New Vehic, Medic Vehic!   New Vehic, Medic Vehic! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:27 pm

JadeCicada wrote:
I was expecting it to be L but everyone kept talking about Jack Gadget BS/BS2 so I was starting to wonder if maybe it was M-size. Thanks for that clarification.

According to Calc, that means the only options are Bugsycait BS (I think that'd be even worse for farming), and Herianzus BS, but I'm confused about that one since I was pretty sure Herianzus's BS was locked to his BD.

The calc is bugged or something. Heianzus BS can't be removed from the core.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: New Vehic, Medic Vehic!   New Vehic, Medic Vehic! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:38 pm

SL the Pyro wrote:
Okay, I have to say right from the start that I officially don't like fighting Medicballs. I went at it with my Perse thinking it was a Destructor - he changed the name to "McDiabetes" so I couldn't tell - and wondering why the fuck it was stunning me so often. Only after I died from an enemy gang-up did I see that it was actually a Medicball, and I felt like an idiot when I realized it. I really need to get my Perse levelled and tuned!

That was me.

That was a Destructor.

That was a fully tuned Destructor, not a Medicball.

Spoiler:

Third tune is why you were getting stunned. I aim to bring down the little birdies in the sky. When there's a lack of 'em, I shoot at whatever.

Frankly, I'm a bit miffed that you seem to think Destructor is a free frag.

I know it can't even begin to compare to Sorrow's LL Bulk Blast, but it works for me, okay.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: New Vehic, Medic Vehic!   New Vehic, Medic Vehic! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:11 pm

Relict? wrote:
SL the Pyro wrote:

That was me.

That was a Destructor.

Spoiler:

Third tune is why you were getting stunned. I aim to bring down the little birdies in the sky. When there's a lack of 'em, I shoot at whatever.

I know it can't even begin to compare to Sorrow's LL Bulk Blast, but it works for me, okay.

Get more walk you need it dude.
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: New Vehic, Medic Vehic!   New Vehic, Medic Vehic! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:58 am

Relict? wrote:
That was me.

That was a Destructor.

Spoiler:

Argh... I have been shown who is the boss.

Honestly though I didn't think it was a free frag, in fact that build looks several kinds of deadly. I just though an ART would be easier to contend with than the legions of melee-LNDs that ganked me when I tried to murder you. I really need to get my Perse tuned.

And here I thought the trouble was coming from that Medicball's shockzook. There was definitely one there - and it may or may not have been a contributing factor - but how I mistook you for it and it for you, I will never know...
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: New Vehic, Medic Vehic!   New Vehic, Medic Vehic! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 7:37 am

so the passenger doesnt recieve damage ?
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: New Vehic, Medic Vehic!   New Vehic, Medic Vehic! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:16 am

Nope, Medicball dies first.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: New Vehic, Medic Vehic!   New Vehic, Medic Vehic! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:20 am

Appearances are deceiving; passenger still takes damage.

I'm not sure though, maybe it is actually a shield still. Only thing I've been shot at while in one so far is mialies and FCs.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: New Vehic, Medic Vehic!   New Vehic, Medic Vehic! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:45 am

SL the Pyro wrote:
Argh... I have been shown who is the boss.

Honestly though I didn't think it was a free frag, in fact that build looks several kinds of deadly. I just though an ART would be easier to contend with than the legions of melee-LNDs that ganked me when I tried to murder you. I really need to get my Perse tuned.

And here I thought the trouble was coming from that Medicball's shockzook. There was definitely one there - and it may or may not have been a contributing factor - but how I mistook you for it and it for you, I will never know...

Ah. Yeah, those melee-LNDs are like wolves ;_;

Shock Zook doesn't paralyze you. It just renders you unable to use your subs.
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: New Vehic, Medic Vehic!   New Vehic, Medic Vehic! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:46 am

Suguri wrote:
Appearances are deceiving; passenger still takes damage.

I'm not sure though, maybe it is actually a shield still. Only thing I've been shot at while in one so far is mialies and FCs.

i'm pretty sure i've been hurt while riding one.
was shot with normal stuff.
bazookas, rifles, etc.

Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: New Vehic, Medic Vehic!   New Vehic, Medic Vehic! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:11 am

Really really wish it at least has a magnum to farm trees with

Thoughts?

Without EX tunes there would be 430 something HP

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: New Vehic, Medic Vehic!   New Vehic, Medic Vehic! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:40 am

The thing that goes around the rider in medic ball is not a shield but a healing aura/capsule. It does not protect from damage, or at least the damage i tested (melee from axer, alpha strikes from above and ahead, bazzoka blasts) but the vehicle dies faster due to the rider gettting heals.
Back to top Go down
WarThog
Newcomer
Newcomer
WarThog

Male Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: New Vehic, Medic Vehic!   New Vehic, Medic Vehic! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:29 pm

Scott-kip wrote:
ziix wrote:
Needs Lagann skin.

The day a Lagann skin is made is the day I switch my Jikun Hu-kun from Roxas to Simon

sorry it's late:
Spoiler:
It's my first real skin :3
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: New Vehic, Medic Vehic!   New Vehic, Medic Vehic! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:36 pm

WarThog wrote:
Scott-kip wrote:
ziix wrote:
Needs Lagann skin.

sorry it's late:
Spoiler:
holyshiet ;__;
Back to top Go down
WarThog
Newcomer
Newcomer
WarThog

PostSubject: Re: New Vehic, Medic Vehic!   New Vehic, Medic Vehic! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:05 pm

ppxeno wrote:
WarThog wrote:
Scott-kip wrote:

sorry it's late:
Spoiler:
holyshiet ;__;

What?
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: New Vehic, Medic Vehic!   New Vehic, Medic Vehic! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:36 pm

WarThog wrote:
Scott-kip wrote:
ziix wrote:
Needs Lagann skin.

sorry it's late:
Spoiler:

Looks epic. XD
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
WarThog
Newcomer
Newcomer
WarThog

PostSubject: Re: New Vehic, Medic Vehic!   New Vehic, Medic Vehic! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:54 am

Thanks rei_hunter

if anyone wants it let me know

I think it needs some more work though scratch sadly I had to use full color mode for the tycon butak BS flag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Vehic, Medic Vehic!   New Vehic, Medic Vehic! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Vehic, Medic Vehic!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3