Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Persenachia Guide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

Persenachia Guide Empty
PostSubject: Persenachia Guide   Persenachia Guide EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:53 am

Welp, I guess I'm back to doing this. I figured since I was using Nicole Malice Knight (link) and Persenachia and I didn't see any guides for them here, that I'd write some up myself.

Persenachia Guide 1fGmm

The big sister of our favourite necromancer loli (possibly because she's the only necromancer loli in the series). Commands the powerful Dead Sect.

Specifications:
Abilities:

Tips and tricks for using Persenachia:

-Unlike her sister, Perse and her Wonder Bit are quite a bit more durable. She can fit the role of the rusher if you so choose.
-Beware that Perse's Dead Recall main weapon doesn't have the range it appears to have; due to how it works, shots from it fizzle out before the actual maximum.
-If you're sneaking up on an enemy/trying to prevent it from escaping, use the Dead Recall subweapon first. Unlike the soul shots, the gas cloud will hit the enemy instantly and mess up their booster.
-Use the Dead Recall subweapon on large groups, specifically healing groups. A successful hit on a whole gang of enemies will easily fill over half of your Wonder Bit gauge.
-The Dead Recall subweapon can hit enemies through walls if you're good with it.
-Remember that you can re-summon Dead Sect even while it's active! This will restore all of its parts that may have gotten destroyed beforehand. You'll have to learn to do this if you want Dead Sect's pursuit arms to constantly chase things.
-Don't forget that you don't need a full Wonder Bit gauge to bring out Dead Sect. Even with half a Wonder Bit gauge he'll last for a decent amount of time.
-Don't make the mistake of thinking Perse can fill up her Wonder Bit gauge by attacking trees; it must be an actual enemy. Wonder Drugs, however, will work and it is recommended that you stock up on them to keep Dead Sect going. Don't hesitate to ask your teammates for some.
-You have to be facing the enemy in order for Dead Sect to attack them.

Tips and tricks for combating Persenachia:

-Melee is the best way to deal with her. The average Perse won't have an answer for close combat outside of summoning Dead Sect like a madman.
-If a Perse has Dead Sect out, avoid her like the plague unless you think you can destroy the Wonder Bit or Perse herself. The arms do a huge amount of damage and stun, and even if you have Crimson Veil the torrent of dakka they let out is very painful.
-If a Perse is spamming gas clouds and you can't find her, follow the yellow orbs of light that rise up from the affected allies and fly back to her.
-If you intend to destroy Dead Sect, make sure you do the job completely so that her Wonder Bit gauge auto-depletes; otherwise she'll just summon it again at full strength. Only try this if you have a lot of firepower/melee strength, as Dead Sect is hardy, especially if the Perse has Tough Wonder Bit.
-Don't fight her with an AIR! Her abilities are specifically meant to make your life hell, and if you try attacking her head-on, any Perse player worth their salt will also make sure it ends very abruptly.
-If you use any version of Misty Hollow, especially Misty Raven, then you're in luck: she's far and away the best hard counter to Perse. Any kind of Dark Mist will immunize you to Dead Sect's bullet spam and whatever main weapons Perse herself is using. If the Perse happens to be carrying around a melee weapon to counteract this, then Misty Hollow VOID/Raven can rob her of its use with Shock.

Last edited by SL the Pyro on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:41 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

Persenachia Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persenachia Guide   Persenachia Guide EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:54 am

Dead Sect's main body shoots small fireballs that inflict Burning, similar to Dead Eyes. Not that you'll ever have Burning stick around for much with all the Waste Booster you're inflicting from everything, but it's just handy to be accurate.

Her pursuit bits do melee damage. It's not a game-changer element for them, but it's handy to know since, for example, slow-to-medium ARTs will hate you forever if you tag them with it.

Dead Sect always faces in the same direction as Persenachia. Unlike the first two versions of Nicole, though, Persenachia's main attack form is a Main weapon. This is important to think about when building a FLY based version (or just flying in general) since this means you can compel Dead Sect to shoot in a different direction than forwards by aiming and firing to the side while flying.

You can summon Dead Sect while on the move (which is different from both her sister's summon as well as Hiverion and I'd imagine Mialy's pursuit setup). As such there's no need to stand there like a sitting duck, you can even do handy things like dart past a tunnel/doorway to get lock on and start the summon, finishing it as you already cross out of line-of-sight.

Unlike Hiverion, Dead Sect can't be used to WB Dodge. Even if you get smacked and stunned while summoning, though, the summon is not cancelled - it'll follow through as long as you were able to hit right-click.

Finally, a tip to players - please be mindful of your other allied SUPs when playing or just debating whether to use Persenachia (or any variant of her sister). Squidol Girl (especially EV), Tarantulic, Pulsardio, and anyone whose primary arm is a Gravity Gun or Shock Bazooka will be incapable of accomplishing their full potential if you are attacking the same targets, especially if Dead Sect is out. Nothing cheeses these players more than watching what would've been a sure-kill from ally pigpile turn into the enemy escaping because *someone* decided to continually overwrite their disable with Waste Booster. Reginas and Rones will still have their other major support duties to handle but they will not like it when their disables are overridden either.
Back to top Go down
Kurt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kurt

Male Posts : 424

Persenachia Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persenachia Guide   Persenachia Guide EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:19 am

PS: Fast Perse awesome anti-Resha bot. #em3
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

Persenachia Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persenachia Guide   Persenachia Guide EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:11 pm

pers goes dead sect hop across map spamming em3
Back to top Go down

Persenachia Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persenachia Guide   Persenachia Guide EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:28 pm

What about Pierce guns vs Perse?
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

Persenachia Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persenachia Guide   Persenachia Guide EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:38 pm

iKray wrote:
What about Pierce guns vs Perse?
If the Perse is distracted by an ally, then a Pierce Gun will ruin her day.

However, that's granting the Perse player is stupid; a smart Perse will do a quick 180, lock Dead Sect onto you and beat the shit out of you for trying it. Perse and Dead Sect together put out more than four times the dakka of that Pierce Gun, and the resulting Waste Booster spam will ruin your evasive abilities. Unless you have something like Misty Raven's teleport-Dark Mist or some other means of getting the fuck out of there that doesn't require the Boost Gauge, expect to die horribly.

Pierce Gun vs Perse sounds good on paper, but it's dependent on the intelligence of the Perse player. I'd say it's too situational to be any good.

Regarding the Misty Raven comparison I just made: I'm not saying she's bad versus Perse, in fact she's one of the best hard counters to her. Dark Mist + the Raven Scythe melee means you can carve Perse to shreds without worrying about the Soul Shot spam, and the scythe's AOE is also likely to hit every part of Dead Sect. Perse has no defense against melee if Dead Sect's arms are destroyed and you stunlock her to the point that she can't summon it again. Bonus points if you teleport-mist behind Perse where Dead Sect can't attack you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Persenachia Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persenachia Guide   Persenachia Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Persenachia Guide
Page 1 of 1