Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+77
shadow_nekros
Tsuikyu
sdfbsjdf
Kuzuha
Mithril
gdfghdfh
FrayedWish
Juno!
dgdfgdfjkg
fgdfgdfgdf
thehellamireading
Rhyadel
ISolo
Yokura
wata-star
SL the Pyro
rei_hunter
dsp
Kobrakai
tehprognoob
ppxeno
Winty
centralheating
VeryMelon
Zwiebel Force
Suki_Eve
/dev/random
Accidentally
NecroWing
NotZetsubou
NoizeGT
MONSTER
-Business
Touma
SuperNova.pt
Shinnika
Aurum_Sol
HashiriyaR32
Kaosuseki
nzlk
Senior Grey
Trill
Tashunu
MagicPotatoplz
fggt
ziix
blead
Scott-kip
reVelske
yilx
Midreus
mechaRev
Frizz
Thranduil
That_Wiesel_Guy
Phantomhive
Aria
JadeCicada
milk
Tuskin
Magna.Zero
Suguri
xLol
Axanael
Akhenderson
Relict?
Gerrion
DarkChuky
Fireflywater
DabesNig
Kurt
God is a Cat Girl
zerocl
Shai
Seichan
CapeMike
Astral_Dono
81 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:25 am

Akhenderson wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:
Kagura have some gameplay like EVE stay in the back and snipe.. if someone gets close to you RUN RUN LIKE SHIT!!!!

if you can find a good spot for sniping you will make great score.. but if you forgot to check you radar and you stay alone.. for sure you will be an easy kill.

She is awesome when is close to a teammates group.. cast the traps and see how you mates kills the poor trapped victim.

(Serious problems when someone gets closes to you, you don't have good close range defensive skill)
>implying that I can't play kagura or any sniper type bot
I'm not incompetent, I know how to make decisions based on position and battle match up.
The only problem I have with kagura is that her arrow's hitbox seems to be off by a very very large margin.
I'd hit things, but no hit was registered, and I'd completely miss things, yet it would still register as a hit.

yes man you are incompetent!! better go play Super Mario.....

dahhhhhhhh god man.. where in the fucking post did I say something about incompetent.. fuuuuuu ... take is as you want.. if the ring fits you then.. its yours!!!
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:34 am

>darkchuky calling other people incompetent

guys help
my sides

they're splitting on their own
Back to top Go down
yilx
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yilx

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:36 am

I LOVE SUPER MARIO

ps go complete lost levels 2 then come back
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:37 am

CapeMike wrote:
Relict? wrote:
Logged into my first account today.

Wow...you're saying you think you got hacked, or you just hadn't played that account in so long that you just forgot what was on it? O_o;

Yeah, the latter. I was just curious what I had on it. 2/10, wouldn't touch again.

yilx wrote:
I LOVE SUPER MARIO

Tempted to say fuck you to homework and download it on my craptop right now. If I can find such a thing.

@Mid

Dah quote in yer sig makes me feel bad, mang. Never had a 40 TEC bot. (Well, I could rearrange parts to have a core-spamming Desu MAX if I really wanted to).
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:41 am

DarkChuky wrote:
Akhenderson wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:
Kagura have some gameplay like EVE stay in the back and snipe.. if someone gets close to you RUN RUN LIKE SHIT!!!!

if you can find a good spot for sniping you will make great score.. but if you forgot to check you radar and you stay alone.. for sure you will be an easy kill.

She is awesome when is close to a teammates group.. cast the traps and see how you mates kills the poor trapped victim.

(Serious problems when someone gets closes to you, you don't have good close range defensive skill)
>implying that I can't play kagura or any sniper type bot
I'm not incompetent, I know how to make decisions based on position and battle match up.
The only problem I have with kagura is that her arrow's hitbox seems to be off by a very very large margin.
I'd hit things, but no hit was registered, and I'd completely miss things, yet it would still register as a hit.

yes man you are incompetent!! better go play Super Mario.....

dahhhhhhhh god man.. where in the fucking post did I say something about incompetent.. fuuuuuu ... take is as you want.. if the ring fits you then.. its yours!!!
I said "implying," which would indicate that you are treating me as an incompetent player without actually calling me incompetent.
The fact that you give me the most basic tips on how to play a bot makes me think that you're treating me like a player who doesn't even know how to play the game.
You gave me information that is good to know, but incredibly redundant because it should be something I already know.
>Run when you're about to get attacked
>Find a good spot to snipe and snipe people
>Check radar at all times to keep awareness of ally and enemy positions

Dude, this is basic CB stuff that should have been learned from Diamond Rank that should apply to basically every bot (aside from the sniping tip. And even then I learned that from TF2.) Sure it's nice to get a refresher on this every once in a while but my picture was to say, "Hey dudes, I managed to actually score well with a bot I'm not familiar with" as opposed to "How to play better?"

So really, it's more of your interpretation skills that needs a little work. It's also the fact that your overconfidence and constant abuse of anything with breasts always makes you seem like a cocky stuck up moron. Sorry, but I just assume the worst in you because all you do is act bad. Neutral
Sorry if I misinterpreted what you were trying to say.

Also on the note of stuff registering hits at random, how do you explain the fact that I completely missed the power spot, yet it counted as something I hit? That hit box can't be THAT delayed from the animation can it?
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:59 am

Relict? wrote:
@Mid

Dah quote in yer sig makes me feel bad, mang. Never had a 40 TEC bot. (Well, I could rearrange parts to have a core-spamming Desu MAX if I really wanted to).

I took that quote out of context from my lzook desu thread. :3c

I'd consider TEC a nice perk you'd really want to work up to, instead of a "OMG MUST HAVE 40 TEC OR U NOOB" thing; as long as you move fast enough and/or have enough HP to suit your (bot's) playstyle, you're good enough to go

(knowing how to aim helps too, god knows i can't do it to save my life)
(or maybe i should stop trying to aim at opfor)
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:48 am

Miderus wrote:
(or maybe i should stop trying to aim at opfor)

Dude, I usually do nothing in games but tunnel AIRs and even I get just get discouraged when I see him porting across the screen. You're not using autoplay bots, you can aim. It's himmmm
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:52 am

Spoiler:

you ppls must stop believing that you are the center of the universe...

I did a coment about you post but never sent the response directly to you... understand it.. that was just a comment.. but again if you fell that it was directly to you and you feel like I call you incompetent (indireclty) then sorry but you are the one that is pointing it to you!!!

it´s like when some one in the street randomnly call Ey you GAY!! and you are the one that answers!!!!

Any update about the new gara????
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:56 am

The GBA port of Crash Bandicoot is better than smtll.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:05 am

Does anyone actually enjoy DarkChuky's presence on this forum? Can we honestly not just get rid of this fuckwit? He piss somebody off everytime he opens his fucking mouth, either because he has no understanding on how to communicate through the usage of english writing or HURR DURR I'M ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED, either way, we don't need him here.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:47 am

Eh.. I don't really know DarkChuky much. Seen him in-game a few matches and on the forum. First impression ain't very positive. But that's about it. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:35 am

Last night was Offer Wall night.
Thanks, Kemo:
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:37 am

... Am I seriously the only one that can only get a single offer to work after two days?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:42 am

Shai wrote:
... Am I seriously the only one that can only get a single offer to work after two days?
Half of the offers I did ended up having to be taken to support.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:45 am

Figured, but even support screws me over. ; ____ ;

I should move to a new country. OAO
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:06 am

Doing 3 team fights with clanmate, and 3 loses.

#em4
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:11 am

Well, Darkchunky is a good guy, generally speaking, but checking sometimes what was said and correct it would improve something.

Everyone has some flaws here and there. I'm too oblivious/naive sometimes, milez uses a foul vocabulary several times, reVelske seems offensive on most of the times he speaks (though both do have legit reason for this).

Speaking on news from Warp Gara, things are being brought up : http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t10190-about-time-gara
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:05 pm

Thanks Gerrion.... I know that my english suck.. and the worst is that I don't care, my main language is C# xD!

well I was able to roll the new Gara... for some reason I know I would be trolled...

did 5x... got super fly... 1 silver (lux.. why another Air I will not use!!!) then 2 beam machines and 2 tunes.... ok did another 5x.. another super fly... got the lnd silver and 1 beam machine and 3 tunes mores...

hehehe... crap...

lets add 320 more...

ok.. first 5x got nicole (I like this nicole, but has not able to test, I'm at work) and yes 5 tunes more.. my friend asked to do 1x... then I told him for sure 5 Car crash.... I did, I lost were not 5 car crash, were 2 and 3 derp wlks.. all with tunes and repeated golds...

then I bought the last UC->Rt.. was able to do another 1x... got the support bot, not the Elme (I want that hd) .... and got lily bonus ( ! )...

then loaded another 200 RT.... ran a 5x.. got Super Fly.... go another nicole... got 2 silver and 2 Pierces....

got golds, yes but repeated, and the amount of tunes in Super Fly was abnormal!!!

What is random?? hehehe that I will not load more RT until end of month hahahahaha!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:14 pm

Someone has too much money to waste. o _ o;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:33 pm

Work -> Paycheck -> Bills -> Rest to RT.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:11 pm

iKray wrote:

it's more like

Work -> Paycheck -> Bills -> Girls -> Girls -> Girls -> My Harley -> Rest to RT or Xbox.

And with Girls, I don't mean for ***** I don't pay for sex!!!! no need for it!
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:22 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
iKray wrote:

it's more like

Work -> Paycheck -> Bills -> Girls -> Girls -> Girls -> My Harley -> Rest to RT or Xbox.

You are contradicting yourself. ._.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:45 pm

My opinion of him just dropped.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:47 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:
iKray wrote:

it's more like

You are contradicting yourself. ._.

not really... unless..

ok... the example...

Hi Lily! do you want to go to the cinema!!! lets see Resident Evil 5...

Ok!!

- Gas for the bike: 4 USD
- Tickets for the 3D show: 12 USD
- Food: 30 USD
- Some fun in video games: 20 USD....

I normally save 60 USD for any date!!! But it could be less or more... so after all that ... money for the bike and the games!! xD!!!
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:39 pm

Chuky just stop before you embarrass yourself more

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 4 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next