Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+77
shadow_nekros
Tsuikyu
sdfbsjdf
Kuzuha
Mithril
gdfghdfh
FrayedWish
Juno!
dgdfgdfjkg
fgdfgdfgdf
thehellamireading
Rhyadel
ISolo
Yokura
wata-star
SL the Pyro
rei_hunter
dsp
Kobrakai
tehprognoob
ppxeno
Winty
centralheating
VeryMelon
Zwiebel Force
Suki_Eve
/dev/random
Accidentally
NecroWing
NotZetsubou
NoizeGT
MONSTER
-Business
Touma
SuperNova.pt
Shinnika
Aurum_Sol
HashiriyaR32
Kaosuseki
nzlk
Senior Grey
Trill
Tashunu
MagicPotatoplz
fggt
ziix
blead
Scott-kip
reVelske
yilx
Midreus
mechaRev
Frizz
Thranduil
That_Wiesel_Guy
Phantomhive
Aria
JadeCicada
milk
Tuskin
Magna.Zero
Suguri
xLol
Axanael
Akhenderson
Relict?
Gerrion
DarkChuky
Fireflywater
DabesNig
Kurt
God is a Cat Girl
zerocl
Shai
Seichan
CapeMike
Astral_Dono
81 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:17 am

^ And that's why I just click Skip and don't look at what the other cubes have. D:
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:36 am

Phantomhive wrote:
Ate dunkin donuts today. Thought of cav.
I think I'm flattered.
Back to top Go down
Thranduil
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Thranduil

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:40 am

The Rt bonus offers ends tomorrow ;_;
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:46 am

^ How?! How do you get offers to work?! D: All I've been able to get is 4 RT after two days work! ; _ ;
Back to top Go down
Thranduil
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Thranduil

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:00 am

Shai wrote:
^ How?! How do you get offers to work?! D: All I've been able to get is 4 RT after two days work! ; _ ;

Other countries have different offers. That one was about sending text messages, I usually use VPNs to see which offers are available for other countries.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:11 am

Thranduil wrote:
Shai wrote:

Other countries have different offers. That one was about sending text messages, I usually use VPNs to see which offers are available for other countries.
Teach me master!

PMS ARE FINE TOO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:20 am

I want in. ;;
Back to top Go down
Thranduil
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Thranduil

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:30 am

Google up for VPNs of X country, use them and grind offers like your normally do. Don't underestimate latino offers.

Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:33 am

Thank you, Sensei! We shall value this information you gave us!
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:39 am

More detail master.
Back to top Go down
Thranduil
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Thranduil

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:01 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
More detail master.

Well, you see, in my country you can only buy 400$ per year, I won't waste that on CB, so doing offers has been my only way to get Rt since I play. That offer in particular is about sending 2 text messages (Worth 1$ here) for 59Rt. The rest has been already said, change your IP with a VPN so they register you as some other country making other offers available, testing which ones are good and works.

EDIT: To make it clear, 400$ to buy stuff via internet.

Last edited by Thranduil on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:04 pm

Thranduil wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
More detail master.

Well, you see, in my country you can only buy 400$ per year, I won't waste that on CB, so doing offers has been my only way to get Rt since I play. That offer in particular is about sending 2 text messages (Worth 1$ here) for 59Rt. The rest has been already said, change your IP with a VPN so they register you as some other country making other offers available, testing which ones are good and works.

Ah, so it was there.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:15 pm

Search for:
VPN, Proxy, IP masking, Anonymous IP....

the idea is that the Website will believe that you are in another country.

There are a lot of software that allows you fake you location with a single click!
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:30 pm

The last time I used vpn to earn credits in a certain golf game, I got a little ban Sad
In my contry, the offers give only 2~3 RT.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:48 pm

Thranduil wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
More detail master.

EDIT: To make it clear, 400$ to buy stuff via internet.
I think you might live in the same country I do
that or our countries have the same laws n' shit
and yeah, but still that 1$ is something HERE..
Back to top Go down
Thranduil
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Thranduil

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:09 pm

DaneDroid wrote:
but still that 1$ is something HERE..

10Bsf is something for you?
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:11 pm

Thranduil wrote:
DaneDroid wrote:
but still that 1$ is something HERE..

10Bsf is something for you?
45bsf is, uhh, atleast that's what movilnet charges for 160rt
SHOW ME YOUR WAY
pls sir
pls
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:32 pm

>ME alone in a BRD match against 8 or so other BRD users
>Darkrai goes "make it fair this time" after the last match.

e.e
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:59 pm

I kinda dislike BRD matches. Probably BRD in general. When I play Union VS Union or Epoch, I see the most HD Ivis', Eris', Resha's, Akane's, etc. on BRDs side.

Probably why I tend to only play WIZ/DOS accs. And I like blue/red more. :3c
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:10 pm

First time I did well with Kagura
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Kagura have some gameplay like EVE stay in the back and snipe.. if someone gets close to you RUN RUN LIKE SHIT!!!!

if you can find a good spot for sniping you will make great score.. but if you forgot to check you radar and you stay alone.. for sure you will be an easy kill.

She is awesome when is close to a teammates group.. cast the traps and see how you mates kills the poor trapped victim.

(Serious problems when someone gets closes to you, you don't have good close range defensive skill)
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:04 pm

Logged into my first account today.

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 16OmT

All I see is a Laz with 3s Boost Gun (level 0);

an level 6 Amateus with a 0s ballistic launcher (I remember winning this in Epoch. No UC Garapon back then) with blast guard instead of short boost (oh, wow, I took two eiw. Junked that for now);

a level 7 Destructor;

a level 7 Bugsycait with bad carts like boost run, wonder rate up, etc (used my only cart reset on that guy);

a level 8 Seraph slightly tuned for FLY instead of TEC/TGH (with wing AMJs!);

and an Ivis-chan.

I never rolled garapon nor charged on this account. Just spammed offers (all I could do since this was a time before monthly RT).

Maybe I might tune the Laz to go with the boost gun. Along with Ivis-chan :v
Those two bots-weapon combinations are the only ones I have here that I don't have on my main.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:12 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
Kagura have some gameplay like EVE stay in the back and snipe.. if someone gets close to you RUN RUN LIKE SHIT!!!!

if you can find a good spot for sniping you will make great score.. but if you forgot to check you radar and you stay alone.. for sure you will be an easy kill.

She is awesome when is close to a teammates group.. cast the traps and see how you mates kills the poor trapped victim.

(Serious problems when someone gets closes to you, you don't have good close range defensive skill)
>implying that I can't play kagura or any sniper type bot
I'm not incompetent, I know how to make decisions based on position and battle match up.
The only problem I have with kagura is that her arrow's hitbox seems to be off by a very very large margin.
I'd hit things, but no hit was registered, and I'd completely miss things, yet it would still register as a hit.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:22 am

Relict? wrote:
Logged into my first account today.

Wow...you're saying you think you got hacked, or you just hadn't played that account in so long that you just forgot what was on it? O_o;
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:25 am

Akhenderson wrote:

The only problem I have with kagura is that her arrow's hitbox seems to be off by a very very large margin.
I'd hit things, but no hit was registered, and I'd completely miss things, yet it would still register as a hit.
That'd be your target/the server lagging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next