Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+77
shadow_nekros
Tsuikyu
sdfbsjdf
Kuzuha
Mithril
gdfghdfh
FrayedWish
Juno!
dgdfgdfjkg
fgdfgdfgdf
thehellamireading
Rhyadel
ISolo
Yokura
wata-star
SL the Pyro
rei_hunter
dsp
Kobrakai
tehprognoob
ppxeno
Winty
centralheating
VeryMelon
Zwiebel Force
Suki_Eve
/dev/random
Accidentally
NecroWing
NotZetsubou
NoizeGT
MONSTER
-Business
Touma
SuperNova.pt
Shinnika
Aurum_Sol
HashiriyaR32
Kaosuseki
nzlk
Senior Grey
Trill
Tashunu
MagicPotatoplz
fggt
ziix
blead
Scott-kip
reVelske
yilx
Midreus
mechaRev
Frizz
Thranduil
That_Wiesel_Guy
Phantomhive
Aria
JadeCicada
milk
Tuskin
Magna.Zero
Suguri
xLol
Axanael
Akhenderson
Relict?
Gerrion
DarkChuky
Fireflywater
DabesNig
Kurt
God is a Cat Girl
zerocl
Shai
Seichan
CapeMike
Astral_Dono
81 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:18 am

Dos has just won both def and off on this try. At Def, me and Jade were healing, and we made it to the end.

<- Best Supporter
*flex*

<- No Epoch cube on both tries
*okay...*
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:28 am

Gerrion wrote:
Dos has just won both def and off on this try. At Def, me and Jade were healing, and we made it to the end.

<- Best Supporter
*flex*

<- No Epoch cube on both tries
*okay...*

no i'm pretty sure I carried defense with my pro vox plays
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:03 am

I could've stuck around for the 1am(US Eastern time) Epoch, but just didn't have the heart to, given what'd happened in the prior 12 hours in real-life to me or so...apologies to Wiz on Defense.... Sad
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:39 am

Welp might well leave this here.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:14 pm

syaondri wrote:
Waaii Lucky Shai~san.... my RT is 77 ehehe so many luck number too :3

thou, lately, the game won't let me finish an epoch ;;--;; the only epoch I managed to finish so far is the one which someone here took a shot of it '-'//

Currently 30, and on my second main I believe it's 71. Waiting for UC>RT nao.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:24 pm

Shai wrote:
syaondri wrote:
Waaii Lucky Shai~san.... my RT is 77 ehehe so many luck number too :3

thou, lately, the game won't let me finish an epoch ;;--;; the only epoch I managed to finish so far is the one which someone here took a shot of it '-'//

Currently 30, and on my second main I believe it's 71. Waiting for UC>RT nao.

Sitting on 14rt here, and ALSO waiting on Uc > Rt reset...was considering buying some Rt before my job situation imploded on me yesterday with no warning...that kinda thing(and just when my life was turning for the better) just takes all the wind outta ones sails....

My dream scenario for my upcoming Hu Cube would be a Melfi Heart, which would complete my 'Jammer' Commando(Kanzen Pulsycait, Pulsycait V3, and Melfi Heart[don't have a clever name yet])....
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:28 pm

Melfi HEART can't be obtained from HU Cubes. >:
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:53 pm

So, I had a Challenge Cube, and after Sacrier asked for some company in the Level 5 room to get it started so he could test things, I decided to hang around until the cube opened. Last match was in Winter Base.

Hilarity Ensued:

Using my Cosmo Kaiser (one of few things that can fit into the Level 5 Room with Broad Radar), I snuck behind enemy lines and proceeded to demolish the PS repeatedly. Each time, I retreated to my little nook, watched a set of airs fly around trying to find where I was, and when they gave up chase to engage everyone back at the river, I'd go back and break the PS again. They seemed pretty steamed by the third break, but shortly after that the match ended.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:53 pm

Watched Otashi do a 1 VS 1 with a Skillvia, saying that he was gonna teach/show the guy how to melee. He uses a HDvis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:07 pm

JadeCicada wrote:
So, I had a Challenge Cube, and after Sacrier asked for some company in the Level 5 room to get it started so he could test things, I decided to hang around until the cube opened. Last match was in Winter Base.

Hilarity Ensued:

Using my Cosmo Kaiser (one of few things that can fit into the Level 5 Room with Broad Radar), I snuck behind enemy lines and proceeded to demolish the PS repeatedly. Each time, I retreated to my little nook, watched a set of airs fly around trying to find where I was, and when they gave up chase to engage everyone back at the river, I'd go back and break the PS again. They seemed pretty steamed by the third break, but shortly after that the match ended.
>Looks at your damage, melee, etc.
>All low number/0

What is this sorcery.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:10 pm

iKray wrote:
JadeCicada wrote:

Hilarity Ensued:

>All low number/0

What is this sorcery.
Powerspot breaks give you 1,000+ score. You can easily go 3* or get crowned in the arena after just a single minute of breaking 3 to 4 Powerspots.

Last edited by Astral_Goddess on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:11 pm

iKray wrote:
>All low number/0

What is this sorcery.
Shooting the PS gives a ridiculous amount of score. It's how a specific moron gets 1st all the time.
I'll find a picture of my Snailbot doing the same thing, but I'll have to really rummage through my screenshots...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36