Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars

Go down 
+27
tehprognoob
-Business
Astral_Dono
sdfgdfgd
Relict?
Suguri
Tashunu
Fireflywater
That_Wiesel_Guy
DabesNig
mechaRev
Tuskin
boytitan2
Mew
SL the Pyro
Zwiebel Force
DarkChuky
CapeMike
Frizz
Gerrion
rei_hunter
VeryMelon
fggt
Shai
zerocl
ziix
God is a Cat Girl
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:22 am

Random effect = speed-up for your entire team, invincibility foy your entire team, Shell Supply for your entire team, or WD for your entire team.

There are two bomb items: one summons stationary bombs, one summons walking bombs. Just like hipporoid items these come in different sizes.

Chaos Hipporoid: is summoned by the Summon Hipporoid item. Has a creepy melee combo and shoots with a blast raigun if I remember correctly. Can cut your HP gauge to half in one hit. Attacks everyone arround him, including the summoner and the corresponding team. Cool people summon the NPCs close to the enemy base.

Transformation: sometimes a random player respawns as a giant chibi. This includes Giant Laz-chan, Giant Lily-chan and Giant Crim-chan, I could swear there's a Giant Koko Doko as well, but don't quote me for that. Iirc they've got two attacks:
Tumble: the typical chibi tumble, but now with tremendous force and a huge AoE. Deals sword damage.
Magical Circle: ranged lock-on weapon. Animation resembles a multihit Kuten Whirlwind, deals a lot more damage though. I believe it's shell type.

The thing about chibi wars is, that they're a nice relieve from "real" arena modes, but they get pretty repetive, pretty fast.

Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:01 pm

Hmm.. I see.

Thanks for all the information.

Sounds like a crapload of fun to me. Running away from a Hipporoid that attacks everyone and deals lots of damage sounds hilarious. And I wanna see those bombs. :3

Guess I'll log on right now and have a peek. And there was something about Chibi Wars dropping accs? Want. * o * Must.. Collect.. All.. Accs..
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:05 pm

Shai wrote:
Wow... that sounds hilarious. I'll be sure to play some matches of those. xD
I don't like them myself because all anyone does is spam hippos.

Hence, I call it "Hippo Wars".
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:21 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Shai wrote:

Sounds even more awesome! I love Hippo's!

I'll probably not take this serious at all and derp around like mad laughing my ass off when I get owned by a Hipporoid. :3
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:22 pm

Shai wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
Shai wrote:

Sounds even more awesome! I love Hippo's!

I'll probably not take this serious at all and derp around like mad laughing my ass off when I get owned by a Hipporoid. :3
I like shooting chibis, not hippos. XD
Back to top Go down
-Business
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-Business

Male Posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:33 pm

chibi wars is 85% of the reason i still play.

too much god damn fun.

they need ot make it fucking permanent
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:33 pm

handy bazooka break
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:37 pm

eh Chibi Wars would be nice, if EN wasnt lagging like mad ~_~.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:52 pm

VeryMelon wrote:
So what does the Gate of Babylon Hell do?

The gate is used to teleport people. The red gate(entrance) is the first one set up and the gate you need to use to teleport. In order for the gate to open, you need to place the second gate, blue one(exit), somewhere else and once placed, both open up. Short bots have to jump into it. The distance doesn't matter, but the gates only stay up for about 10-12 seconds even with one gate up, the time is with chibi. Keep in mind that it is a one way teleport, so don't try going back with the blue gate.

It might be useful, when the original form comes out, to teleport a group of your allies to rush the enemies or even troll your allies by placing the red gate at your heal spot and the blue gate near a big group of enemies or even open it near a pit area
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:15 pm

Played 4 so far, and became a Giant Crim-chan and Giant Lily-chan. This is so fun. Got one of those Mushroom accs too. Tehee.

Last edited by Shai on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:22 pm

Very useful in Epoch since it allows an entire team to strike at once, compare with hidden Stalker leaders recalling their entire guilds into the Emperium room in Ragnarok Online. Does the time limit begin immediately after you place your initial gate, or does it start only after you connect the passage? If the latter, a quick enough Ravi can indefinitely threaten an entire team by placing her first gate right on top of the PS, forcing the other side to be on constant lookout for an Eris/Ivis/Vanguard that might teleport in at any moment.

If she does end up as a Zero type, I hope one of her paths is debuff-focused and involves opening enemy-only gates that draw foes in with gravitational fields, so that you can drop suckers straight into pits and cacti.
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:32 pm

BARILLIAN wrote:
Very useful in Epoch since it allows an entire team to strike at once, compare with hidden Stalker leaders recalling their entire guilds into the Emperium room in Ragnarok Online. Does the time limit begin immediately after you place your initial gate, or does it start only after you connect the passage? If the latter, a quick enough Ravi can indefinitely threaten an entire team by placing her first gate right on top of the PS, forcing the other side to be on constant lookout for an Eris/Ivis/Vanguard that might teleport in at any moment.

If she does end up as a Zero type, I hope one of her paths is debuff-focused and involves opening enemy-only gates that draw foes in with gravitational fields, so that you can drop suckers straight into pits and cacti.

There are 2 time limits, one to set up the second gate and one for the time open. Setting up gate seems like 10 seconds while open gate is less than that, but more than 5 seconds.
Another thing i noticed is that i can move big M size bots and L size bots while they are afk in garage. Managed to move someone from one side of the ground area of brd to the top part using the gates

Edit: After more relaxing test, the time is acutally much greater than i thought. The red gate idle time is about 22 seconds, then it disappears and i have to put new one. The blue gate idle time is about 10 seconds, then it vanishes with red. AKA, i can get a distance of about 30 seconds max before both gate times run out, 30 seconds in case lag makes you miss the gate opening times, and i could have started late with the seconds of opening gates.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:32 pm

list of drops for chibi war plox.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:28 pm

Personally, I -love- Chibi Wars...and not just because I main supports, anyway(o.k., that's a lot of the reason, but....)! Wink

Just feels much more balanced to me...the hippos are a huge game-changer(seen a rout suddenly go the other way in a matter of seconds with a few Chaos Hippodroids), and for me at least, it's a way to play around with weapon/wb combos without looking TOO stupid...and overall, it's more relaxed in here...at least, it is until the hordes of Hippodroids show up, then it's every bot for himself!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:04 pm

Already I've been getting tons of loot from this Chibi wars, and I like playing it too. I so far got 3 Shroom Houses, Elf Ears, a Beam Shooter mod, Calico Cat Ears, and much more. Also I have earned tons of UC from it too. I loved the last Chibi wars, and I am liking this one better!
Back to top Go down
-Business
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-Business

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:21 pm

popped after 1.5 years my support ticket that doubels everythign yo uget when you create your account for a week....

popped a triple all 3 hour ticket....

with multipliers.

getting 3.5-6k per match in UC...

but after 20 matches, only 3 matches gave me drops... all turbo chargers.

::clinches fist::

wasted ticket. ; / want that f'n mushrooooom

:: goes to paly chibi wars for the next 3 hours ::
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:33 pm

-Business wrote:
popped after 1.5 years my support ticket that doubels everythign yo uget when you create your account for a week....

popped a triple all 3 hour ticket....

with multipliers.

getting 3.5-6k per match in UC...

but after 20 matches, only 3 matches gave me drops... all turbo chargers.

::clinches fist::

wasted ticket. ; / want that f'n mushrooooom

:: goes to paly chibi wars for the next 3 hours ::
Drop tickets do not affect the award drop rate, only item drop rates in the arena (such as from other players, destroyable objects, etc).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:07 am

Tashunu wrote:

The gate is used to teleport people. The red gate(entrance) is the first one set up and the gate you need to use to teleport. In order for the gate to open, you need to place the second gate, blue one(exit), somewhere else and once placed, both open up. Short bots have to jump into it. The distance doesn't matter, but the gates only stay up for about 10-12 seconds even with one gate up, the time is with chibi. Keep in mind that it is a one way teleport, so don't try going back with the blue gate.

It might be useful, when the original form comes out, to teleport a group of your allies to rush the enemies or even troll your allies by placing the red gate at your heal spot and the blue gate near a big group of enemies or even open it near a pit area

Sounds like Cosmic Break is really, "thinking with Portals" now!!!
Back to top Go down
-Business
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-Business

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:22 am

i know astral.

but i like to think it does. it helps me deal with my woes saying it outloud and taking frustrations out..... even though i just had a 3s beam shooter mod drop for me the moment after i posted that. kinda a zen thing. ;P

(not really a wasted ticket... im leveling new raven chan, and crim and lily chan at same time, while getting an absurd amount of UC per match)
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:12 am

Tuskin wrote:

I don't know the full name.

But there are Mushroom G & Mushroom R. Pretty much a Mushroom house on your head. G = Green, R = Red.

Haven't seen any other noticeable things. Except for weapons perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:01 am

Shai wrote:
Tuskin wrote:

I don't know the full name.

But there are Mushroom G & Mushroom R. Pretty much a Mushroom house on your head. G = Green, R = Red.

Haven't seen any other noticeable things. Except for weapons perhaps?
Shroom house. Next event will bring us smurf accs and a special Gashapon featuring Smurfine as the top-tier gold ball.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:08 am

>smurfs

Nope, it's clearly going to be Cosmic Mario Bros.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:22 am

Smurfs or Mario, it'd probably be better then what CS has actually planned.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:11 am

I found it to be so cute #em3
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:11 pm

I really don't like the mushroom hats. In fact, I got like 3 of them so far, but I'm selling all of them next bazaar. If anyone wants, you can buy mine from me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next