Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars

Go down 
+27
tehprognoob
-Business
Astral_Dono
sdfgdfgd
Relict?
Suguri
Tashunu
Fireflywater
That_Wiesel_Guy
DabesNig
mechaRev
Tuskin
boytitan2
Mew
SL the Pyro
Zwiebel Force
DarkChuky
CapeMike
Frizz
Gerrion
rei_hunter
VeryMelon
fggt
Shai
zerocl
ziix
God is a Cat Girl
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DabesNig

New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Hooray for another right click harder faggot friendly gara.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:12 pm

rei_hunter wrote:

Currently, TW holds best update this week, promising Poseidon and Lobzguy as UC Shop Content.

KR holds next since(Oh they added 3s Lux and 3s Vector Eagle as Gold Ball Rewards from UC DX Gara) ...
KR has a way better update.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:09 pm

Only caring for possible new mechas and CC ports.
Still waiting for Escargoddess...
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:09 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:

Currently, TW holds best update this week, promising Poseidon and Lobzguy as UC Shop Content.

KR holds next since(Oh they added 3s Lux and 3s Vector Eagle as Gold Ball Rewards from UC DX Gara) ...

dunno, they had to remove vanguard fencer from the lineup.... and Crimrose N and E.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:16 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:

dunno, they had to remove vanguard fencer from the lineup.... and Crimrose N and E.
Tell me how many people actually use crimblades. I think slashblade is fucking godtier, but it's way too fucking dangerous to use. Period.

It's called Sacrifice Gara for a reason.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:29 pm

Guest wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:

Tell me how many people actually use crimblades. I think slashblade is fucking godtier, but it's way too fucking dangerous to use. Period.

I agree with malphes crim blade sucks.

And we all know slash blade is good but one op one click melee took it off the map, 2 everyone who has one probly quit. Slash blade air builds and frau builds kinda miss em.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:49 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Guest wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:

I agree with malphes crim blade sucks.

And we all know slash blade is good but one op one click melee took it off the map, 2 everyone who has one probly quit. Slash blade air builds and frau builds kinda miss em.
I said nothing about crim blade sucking. Don't put words in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Well, if you dont have access to Slash Blades, Crim Blade is decent enough replacement... sides its land comboes allow lift off....
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:02 am

Gara has golds of
Ivis HD(Blonde)
Seraph FC(Silver Hair)
Fia(purple hair)
Rone(Yellow Hair)
Elisalotte(Pink)
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:59 am

Elisalotte.. another good reason to not to roll.. have too much elisas... give me more Melfis!!!
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:25 am

The gara in general is pretty bad aside from a few choice golds/silvers (trump hat on niggale ;_; ). Out of the eight(!) weapons the only noteworthy ones are MMBG Mod and Piercegun.

Thought about trying a x1 in case I got niggale or fia but I'm having second thoughts now.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:37 am

Oh, I get it now. Crim and Ivis traded hair colors. x3

Last edited by Shai on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:41 am

Shai wrote:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:45 am

Hmm.. I'm slightly interested in the Fia. But I'm not sure how well purple hair will look... I'm sure Vyolets will like it tho.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:54 am

Suguri wrote:
Shai wrote:
Spoiler:

and here i thought they're both red eyes :3
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:54 am

Shai wrote:
Hmm.. I'm slightly interested in the Fia. But I'm not sure how well purple hair will look... I'm sure Vyolets will like it tho.
I have to post this because kobra made me laugh.

Spoiler:

rei_hunter wrote:
Suguri wrote:
Shai wrote:
Spoiler:

and here i thought they're both red eyes :3
Not the same shade.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:05 am

Cablecar doesn't fail to deliever.

PS: Croases just made my night
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:09 am

Quote :
Discourages people, considering you can get HD Seraph without rt.

<- don't have it yet due to RNG issues >.>
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:03 am

Did 3 5x and got 3 golds, 2 were same. All the 5x were superfly, 3rd one was the troll with 4 blues that gave slot protectors with mats and a silver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:46 am

No bots I wanted in this Gara, but I still am loving the Chibi Wars. I already leveled up 2 chibis in it, and I am getting loads of good items (I finally got a Blast Magnet Gun Mod in it). Plus, the enhanced UC is making things better too!
Back to top Go down
sdfgdfgd
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:52 am

new chibi penis hat
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:05 am

I'm completely new to this "Chibi Wars" thing. Are there like separate rooms in Arena that only allows Chibi's?
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:09 am

Quote :
I'm completely new to this "Chibi Wars" thing. Are there like separate rooms in Arena that only allows Chibi's?

Correct! Not only that, but many of those maps are specific to the chibi-wars; you won't find them on the arena, just on the chibi wars.

Another thing to watch out for are for the abundance of items. Each tree/cactus/container destroyed will give an item, and there are extra items for chibi wars. There's the random effect pill (gives one random effect to each member of your team, and it includes invincibility), there's the bomb-bombs (like the ones in Lurking evil, though some are small but can move), and then the hipporoids, which can be spammed for an hippo army, or even the rare chaos hipporoid! (you'd best run like a headless chicken if you summon it by chance)
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:20 am

So what does the Gate of Babylon Hell do?
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:20 am

Wow... that sounds hilarious. I'll be sure to play some matches of those. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next