Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how do I into Momiji

Go down 
+16
Tashunu
God is a Cat Girl
DarkChuky
Miko Miko Spark
Kuzuha
nzlk
resireth
JadeCicada
/dev/random
HashiriyaR32
Suguri
Trill
-Business
Gerrion
Zwiebel Force
SL the Pyro
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

how do I into Momiji - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do I into Momiji   how do I into Momiji - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:34 pm

Personally, I think she's good and well balanced, If you wanted a gamebreaking melee bot, just wait for Newvis or a Mega gara with Eris :V
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: how do I into Momiji   how do I into Momiji - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:51 am

I wonder if they'd actually put Resha or Eris in a Gara again. O . o; Oh dear god, I wouldn't want to touch the first two lvl rooms then. Rich kids spamming them two everywhere. . _ .
Back to top Go down
heerokosmos
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: how do I into Momiji   how do I into Momiji - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:32 pm

zerocl wrote:
Personally, I think she's good and well balanced, If you wanted a gamebreaking melee bot, just wait for Newvis or a Mega gara with Eris :V

im not looking for a OP bot i just think that its not right that she is force to be tech+run and cant even get morethan 30 stat without getting a negative in one of the stats

no she is good as she is now without any tune now if you want to tune her for more tech her walk would go down drastically or suffer massive cost but you wont even get high result even if you get 40 tech and your run would be negative (note no capa tune) now if you want more run tune like me want more dodge tech, fly would go down and you wont even get barely 32 or suffer cost well no one wants a 0 fly now the new update they made the air run run base so boosting fly is out of the question her invisible that kinda useless coz they get a lockon on you anyway she is far from being op heck even flapjack have better tune any UC bot can get better tune than her now i know she is a zero so ppl think shes op shes not but i like her coz shes a ninja XD "ninjas are cool" isn't it better if both route is str base she trows the shuriken anyway so shes using str lol if not at-least do something about that lock on problem even misty have a better invisible and shes a ninja shes should have a better one common sense well its CS so common sense don't work on them (just want to say my opinion) i still like here for being a ninja !!!
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: how do I into Momiji   how do I into Momiji - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:48 pm

heerokosmos wrote:
im not looking for a OP bot i just think that its not right that she is force to be tech+run and cant even get morethan 30 stat without getting a negative in one of the stats
what

how are you having any issues with that at all

? ? ?:
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: how do I into Momiji   how do I into Momiji - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:15 pm

I can't

even

Suguri how the hell did you read that

my eyes hurt

(unless you only read the top part)
Back to top Go down
heerokosmos
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: how do I into Momiji   how do I into Momiji - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:55 am

Suguri what did you put on your AM2? is that grate supply?
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: how do I into Momiji   how do I into Momiji - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:08 am

Midreus wrote:
I can't

even

Suguri how the hell did you read that

my eyes hurt

I'm wondering the same. I gave up trying to read it half way. It's like one long endless sentence. . _ .
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: how do I into Momiji   how do I into Momiji - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:18 am

Midreus wrote:
I caught "can't get more than 30 stat"

that was about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do I into Momiji   how do I into Momiji - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

how do I into Momiji
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3