Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SDGO is Officially here

Go down 
+26
That_Wiesel_Guy
raganash
-Aera-
Lord of D:
Midona
dbzfan922
randylin26
Blazefire
Trill
CapeMike
CupcakeMew
StickyKeys
Mew
uncledowlan
IronDicks
Valkyrie
astrayflame
AzureRathalos
Cori
Retrias
Malphes
boytitan2
Stickboy
Priskern
tehprognoob
necrio
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Cori
Cori

SDGO is Officially here - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:58 pm

My scissors units love it when some paper camps and being alone separated from the rest of the team.
And mobile sniping unit > camper snipe.
Simply because there's too much benefit in being close to your allies. Being able to save an ally from full combo, added dps with non-sniping weapon, sniping separated enemy so they can't help their ganged teammates, and your allies being able to save you easier.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:08 pm

Cori wrote:
My scissors units love it when some paper camps and being alone separated from the rest of the team.
And mobile sniping unit > camper snipe.
Simply because there's too much benefit in being close to your allies. Being able to save an ally from full combo, added dps with non-sniping weapon, sniping separated enemy so they can't help their ganged teammates, and your allies being able to save you easier.

One Sniper should be in position to wear he can cut off the most enemy routes and still have a better position in the high ground or some were to cover, Mobile sniper doesent cut off routes and surpress enemies now does it shud it.

Two 1 or 2 people should be rushing with tanky units if theres a sniper, If theres a lone sniper and his teams in the back your doing something wrong.

3 shud it and stop making up shit never in a gaming tourny have I seen this mobile sniper nonsense yall are spewing. Hurdur Im going to give up map controll to get more kills who cares about cutting off enemy routes.

4th theres a huge difference between COD camping random spot hideing, And positional Controll snipeing. Holding down a specific spot Were most enemy routes are and you have cover advantege high ground,Or range advantege or all of those, Isnt camping as the way your thinking of it.

For instance That map with the 2 towers that are really high up, U have to mca to get on top of the grey one wile the white on has a tower next to it, Staying there is camping and not the best sniping spot on that map.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:26 pm

Why are you using CoD logic on SDGO?

Snipers in SDGO fuck up the rest of the team easily.

How?

SNIPE! Enemy KD'd, Rock ends up slashing at thin air. A moment later, the enemy gets up with A FULL 2, 3 SECONDS OF INVINCIBILITY FRAMES WHERE YOU CAN'T SEE THEIR MOVEMENTS AND FUCKS UP YOUR TEAM.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:32 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
Why are you using CoD logic on SDGO?

Snipers in SDGO fuck up the rest of the team easily.

How?

SNIPE! Enemy KD'd, Rock ends up slashing at thin air. A moment later, the enemy gets up with A FULL 2, 3 SECONDS OF INVINCIBILITY FRAMES WHERE YOU CAN'T SEE THEIR MOVEMENTS AND FUCKS UP YOUR TEAM.

I was telling you to stop useing cod logic =\. Who said knock down some ones your team mate is meleeing unless you wana kill steal I did do that when I used F.A.G.

anyways Knockdown enemy at they're spawn 4 seconds to get up knock down again, knock down team mate behind him, thats 20 seconds now my team mates are in they're base. Move to diff area that still lets me target the same spot, Rense and repeat they never made it out of spawn I may only get 2-4 kills but did most the dmg.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:40 pm

1 I was not using cod logic. I don't play cod or any other fps game.

2 CONGRATS, YOU SCREWED YOUR TEAM COMPLETELY BY KNOCKING PEOPLE DOWN EVERYWHERE.

3 what do snipers have to do with a video demo'ing how to slash the floor to force people into falling into a pit of death?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:45 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
1 I was not using cod logic. I don't play cod or any other fps game.

2 CONGRATS, YOU SCREWED YOUR TEAM COMPLETELY BY KNOCKING PEOPLE DOWN EVERYWHERE.

3 what do snipers have to do with a video demo'ing how to slash the floor to force people into falling into a pit of death?

Snipers are key in keeping people back and holding a position that keeps the enemy from advanceing, thats map controll.

Destroying a map to kill enemies isnt map controll.
Back to top Go down
Cori
Cori

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:37 am

Mobile sniper.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:47 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

Snipers are key in keeping people back and holding a position that keeps the enemy from advanceing, thats map controll.

No no no.

It's obvious that you haven't played that map ever. Let me explain it in your terms: In that map, where you destroy places so ppl will die when they run out of boost, you do controll the map. You made changes to the terrain that affect the routes an enemy can choose. Also, you put more pressure on your enemies since they have to manage their boost and be aware of your allies. It also enables long range weapons of allies to be used as either a deterrent, or for harrassing them. In extremely long battles, the team who has a better grasp of the map gets a small advantage that can be just enough to win. Any changes you can make to the terrain to your team's benefit is already like taking control of the map. Map control isn't just limited to cutting enemy routes and zoning.

About the sniping: There are reasons y mobile snipers > camping snipers. First of all continuous KD is incredibly dumb, as you can ruin allied melee combo's/specs. Also, games already forsee ppl who think of trolling by repetitive KD. Do the game mechanics concerning invulnerability frames ring a bell? It doesn't take a pro to use them wisely.

Did you ever wonder y sniping units in SDGO vids are usually mobile? It's cause near every player in those vids isn't that much of a deadbrain to let a camping sniper walk over their team. And trust me, you do not want to be stationsry against these guys. Your train of thought might've been usefull in other games but in SDGO it won't do. Whilst you are trying to cut of routes, the enemy is playing. You better pray your team is filled with skilled ppl, otherwise the enemy can take advantage of the imbalance in numbers.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:10 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

No no no.

It's obvious that you haven't played that map ever. Let me explain it in your terms: In that map, where you destroy places so ppl will die when they run out of boost, you do controll the map. You made changes to the terrain that affect the routes an enemy can choose. Also, you put more pressure on your enemies since they have to manage their boost and be aware of your allies. It also enables long range weapons of allies to be used as either a deterrent, or for harrassing them. In extremely long battles, the team who has a better grasp of the map gets a small advantage that can be just enough to win. Any changes you can make to the terrain to your team's benefit is already like taking control of the map. Map control isn't just limited to cutting enemy routes and zoning.

About the sniping: There are reasons y mobile snipers > camping snipers. First of all continuous KD is incredibly dumb, as you can ruin allied melee combo's/specs. Also, games already forsee ppl who think of trolling by repetitive KD. Do the game mechanics concerning invulnerability frames ring a bell? It doesn't take a pro to use them wisely.

Did you ever wonder y sniping units in SDGO vids are usually mobile? It's cause near every player in those vids isn't that much of a deadbrain to let a camping sniper walk over their team. And trust me, you do not want to be stationsry against these guys. Your train of thought might've been usefull in other games but in SDGO it won't do. Whilst you are trying to cut of routes, the enemy is playing. You better pray your team is filled with skilled ppl, otherwise the enemy can take advantage of the imbalance in numbers.

I know what it is,Wile its smart it still doesent meet the definition of map control =\. As for knock down wat part of not shooting people my team mates are meleeing didnt u hear unless I want to killsteal hai his back was to me who cares if I costed you a kill and caused you to die.

And yes snipeing with my style relies on either one good team mates.

Another note way 2 many units in this game have long ranged flash lights.
Back to top Go down
Cori
Cori

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:58 am

SEA July 10th patch

http://sd.cherrycredits.com/news-single.php?title=sdgo-endless-war-patch-details#

Code:

SDGO Endless War Patch Details
Posted on Jul 9, 2012

Dear Pilots,

The Game Update of SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online: Endless War consists of the following:

New PVP Map
        Moon Wreck – Introducing the first zero gravity PvP map!
    New Mission
        Operation G.C – Rescue Celestial Being from the trap of the Human Reform League!
    New Capsule Machine No. 37 and 38
        Capsule Machine 37 - 1600 Game Points or 3 CM Coins
            Buster Gundam (Gun Launcher)
            Ashtray Blue Frame
            Hygogg
            Galbaldy Beta (CU)
            Ball
            Ashtray Red Frame Flight Unit
        Capsule Machine 38 - 2500 Game Points or 5 CM Coins
            Forbidden Gundam
            Astray Red Frame
            Zaku II
            Gouf Flight Type
            Zuoot (CU)
            Palance Athene (Large Missiles)
    New Item Capsule Machine - 12800 Game Points or 8 CM Coins
        NEW ICM Content Highlights
            S Rank Units: Gundam Deathscythe Hell (EW) and Gundam Heavy Arms Custom (EW)
            Unreleased A Rank Units: Sword Calamity Gundam and Unicorn Gundam
            Unreleased B Rank Units: Ahead and Gazu-L
            Unreleased Unit Plans: Wing Gundam Zero, Schuzrum Diaz and Z’gok E
            S Rank Unit Plans: Destiny Gundam and Providence Gundam
            Level Proctector 1, 3, 5 or 10 units
            EXP Pack 200 (Full) 3, 5, 10 or 20 units
            EXP Pack 1000 (Full) 1, 3, 5 or 10 units
            NO STICKERS AND PAINTS
            Game Points
            New Item Added (Unit Plans, Paint, Sticker and Units for Sale)
    Sale of S Rank Units will available later.
    Emblem Room (PvP Emblem)
        Complete various challenges to unlock different emblems for display beside your pilot name
        Up to 20 different emblems can be currently obtained.
        Even more emblems to be included in future updates

>2500 points gacha 38
CC going back to the old ways, at least Cori's only aiming for gacha 37 for RFF and Buster AR.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:07 am

Gundam Deathscythe Hell (EW)...are they retarded.
Back to top Go down
Cori
Cori

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:14 am

Not yet posted on their main site.

Spoiler:

Why are they giving out AS units as prize? Would rather mix them and get the C3 rather than C2.
But guess will be making an OC5 RFF for Unicorn at least.

EDIT:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:26 am

>Sword calamity

SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHISHIT

Cori, please refrain from posting nice stuff that make me wanna travel all the way to SEA D:
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:30 am

No more exp for mcpo and above on noob server good ^_^.
Back to top Go down
Cori
Cori

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:08 am

boytitan2 wrote:
You should move to expert when you already got battleship, not playing in newbie until you become *>>>.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:08 pm

Cori wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
You should move to expert when you already got battleship, not playing in newbie until you become *>>>.

I tried that but aside from being able to do all the daily quests expert was to big of a ghost town cause people were farming noob channel for easy kills.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:29 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Cori wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

I tried that but aside from being able to do all the daily quests expert was to big of a ghost town cause people were farming noob channel for easy kills.

^This =..=
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:32 pm

I'm farming people in Expert Channel with a Gouf Ignited.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:36 pm

Mew wrote:
I'm farming people in Expert Channel with a Gouf Ignited.

Bullshit
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:38 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Gouf Ignited was never BAD, though...

It was just...unwieldy, I think.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:39 pm

tehprognoob wrote:

Idek what that is I was just being mean to mewturd.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:28 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:

Because, you got your ass handed to you in melee matches? l0l
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:06 am

Mew wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:

Because, you got your ass handed to you in melee matches? l0l

When was I ever nice to you =D.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:12 am

Since the time you gave me the chatlogs between you and Nihilite. rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

SDGO is Officially here
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next