Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Application] Cybernetic

Go down 
+7
Suki_Eve
boytitan2
Mew
Asagi-san
Nisa
Astral_Dono
Cybernetic
11 posters

Would I make a good mod?
Yes
[Application] Cybernetic  Vote_lcap26%[Application] Cybernetic  Vote_rcap
 26% [ 7 ]
No
[Application] Cybernetic  Vote_lcap74%[Application] Cybernetic  Vote_rcap
 74% [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

[Application] Cybernetic  Empty
PostSubject: [Application] Cybernetic    [Application] Cybernetic  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:04 pm

-Why do you want to be a moderator?
I want to help out around the forums, mainly with the jobs that help out a whole lot in keeping the forums in line.

-Do you think you are good enough to moderate?
In all honesty, yes, I'm online often, and very observent.

-Do you know the rules? do you read them if you can't remember?
Yes, if I even forget a single word, I shall go back and check.

-What work have you do to contribute to the community? provide links if its artwork or a guide
I have a great personality, and am just fun to be around, aside from personality, I'm kind to others, and accepting of differences in opinions.

-Have you had any problems with the current staff? has these problems been solved?
I have no current or past problems with any of the staff.

-What rank are you in Cosmic Break, provide a screen shot as proof
Spoiler:

-what are your previous moderating experience's if any?
I was a mod for 2 months within a chatbox system

-If you have any information you think applies write it below
Overall I'm likable, and kind to others, as stated before.

And if I'm having a bad day, I'll simply not log in so I do not take said anger out on another user.

I have also been working on said anger though anger management, it's going rather well infact.

Last edited by Cybernetic on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Cybernetic    [Application] Cybernetic  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:58 pm

Go for it Cyber~ Nn, I do honestly think you have what it takes!
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Cybernetic    [Application] Cybernetic  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:21 am

I voted no on this outrageous notion.

You have no attained the satisfactory level of trust from me.

Also,you had a history of derp raging,who knows if you'll turn "him who MAY not be named...*aHEM*".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Cybernetic    [Application] Cybernetic  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:43 am

I say yes to everything.
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Cybernetic    [Application] Cybernetic  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:02 am

Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Cybernetic    [Application] Cybernetic  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:25 am

Asagi-san wrote:
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t7591-i-m-done

Nope.

Had to bring that old thing up, I was in a bad mood at the time, shouldn't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Cybernetic    [Application] Cybernetic  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:07 pm

Nisa wrote:

Also,you had a history of derp raging,who knows if you'll turn "him who MAY not be named...*aHEM*".

I still miss Nihil.

Anyway, in all honesty. I'm gonna be honest and say no.

Until you can learn to mentally stabalize yourself and learn a lot more responsibility.

You do have the potential though.
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Cybernetic    [Application] Cybernetic  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:20 pm

Aegis wrote:
Nisa wrote:

I still miss Nihil.

Anyway, in all honesty. I'm gonna be honest and say no.

Until you can learn to mentally stabalize yourself and learn a lot more responsibility.

You do have the potential though.

I've actually been working on that anger issue, it's turning out to be doing fine, it now takes a lot more to set me off then it had before.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Cybernetic    [Application] Cybernetic  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:12 pm

We have enuff mods.
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Cybernetic    [Application] Cybernetic  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:18 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
We have enuff mods.

You may think that, but with shaft gone don't you think someone should take his place?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Cybernetic    [Application] Cybernetic  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:41 pm

Cybernetic wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
We have enuff mods.

You may think that, but with shaft gone don't you think someone should take his place?

Noriel senhime and astral god. Plus 2 admins. Thats more staff than most forums. Its usually just 3 admins aka mods, and only 2 of em are usually around and only one of em is actually social lol.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Cybernetic    [Application] Cybernetic  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:17 pm

Cybernetic wrote:
Asagi-san wrote:
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t7591-i-m-done

Nope.

Had to bring that old thing up, I was in a bad mood at the time, shouldn't happen again.

It's reason enough for me to vote no.

Justifying it by saying you were in a bad mood...Doesn't make it non-existent. Even if you say it shouldn't, and that you won't do it again, you've demonstrated enough of a lack in judgement to make me wonder if you'll be doing something similar to Shaft.

Cybernetic wrote:
I made "getlowe" Followed by some numbers, rage by bumping him around #em3

Not really sure if I'd want an intentional troll as a mod. Or someone who brags about pissing others off as a mod.

I don't really know what else to say. confused
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Cybernetic    [Application] Cybernetic  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:

Cybernetic wrote:

Not really sure if I'd want an intentional troll as a mod. Or someone who brags about pissing others off as a mod.

Yes, yes understandable, But I had left one thing out, I wasn't the first to being "trolling" him, it had started as 1, then 2, and so on and so forth, I only delivered one bump, not only that but how many times do you see someone bumping someone about, and consider this, what if my bump was not intentional.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Cybernetic    [Application] Cybernetic  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:51 pm

Cybernetic wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:

Cybernetic wrote:

Yes, yes understandable, But I had left one thing out, I wasn't the first to being "trolling" him, it had started as 1, then 2, and so on and so forth, I only delivered one bump, not only that but how many times do you see someone bumping someone about, and consider this, what if my bump was not intentional.

Maybe you should think before posting? Think about the implications and meanings?

If it wasn't intentional, fine. But you made it sound like it was, and you also bragged about it. That's my main problem. Your post made you seem joyful that you harassed a guy until he snapped.

And I feel empathy for the guy, really. I remember landing perfectly to deal with the Bazaar's shopping system and check some shops, only for some random to come by and bump me out of the way. Made me kinda angry, but I knew they didn't mean it, so I let it go. But if they DID mean it, and kept doing it, well...It's no wonder they raged at you.

And if they came here and saw you bragging about it? And if you were a mod? If I were them I'd leave this forum ASAP, just from pure emotion. Mods can inspire a lot of fear and respect into a person, y'know. And I don't really think you should have that power if you act like you do.

Trying to justify an action doesn't make it right.
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Cybernetic    [Application] Cybernetic  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:06 am

Cybernetic wrote:

Doesn't matter if you were the first or last. You still trolled the guy. And knowing your rather notorious reputation as a troll, I sure wouldn't want you as a mod.

And why is there this sudden influx of people wanting to be mods? What's there to gain other than a false sense of prestige in a little forum?
Back to top Go down
Reversal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Reversal

Male Posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Cybernetic    [Application] Cybernetic  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:38 am

With all due respect, I think you should stay in this forum for longer to gain more trust before attempting to become a mod. Don't rush it, you were talking about how you needed 200 posts to become a mod, and you instantly applied when you reached the requirement. And yes, this forum has enough mods.
No offense intended, but please reconsider.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Cybernetic    [Application] Cybernetic  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:37 am

Reversal wrote:
^This
@Cybernetic - Sorry to say, but there are only a small group of people in the world who are capable of being moderators. Speaking from personal experience, When I applied in being a mod, I was too naive, immature, impatient, very opportunistic and had a bad reputation of being a major annoying pain who isn't to be taken seriously. I realized this and so I decided to stop pursuing it because it is virtually impossible to change what other people think of you.

You and I are in the same boat because we're not from the small group of people in the world who are capable of being moderators. If you rush, people won't think highly of you, and hence people won't want you to be a moderator. Moderators are chosen by the people, not by the person applying for the position. Being willing to do the deed is not enough, it takes a person with the right character.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Cybernetic    [Application] Cybernetic  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:10 am

LXE wrote:
Reversal wrote:
-snip-
-snip-
so sorry to burst your bubble of your perfect idea but i just couldn't help but point out what's written at the bottom of the application prerequisites

Spoiler:

but don't worry about that, its just a back up in case a group troll votes someone into an over stated yes. but don't see the votes as a waste as a part of whether someone does become a mod would be how well received they are, though this alone doesn't float a mod.

as you said the qualities of a person does hold them up and past doings has a drag on this. anyway I've said enough nothing is learned if everyone hammers your lessons at you, best to learn from your mistakes and through your own studies, just don't go in the wrong directions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Cybernetic    [Application] Cybernetic  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:59 am

IronDicks wrote:
-snip-
Biggest lesson from Dicks ever~! #em3 <3
But wait, wasn't your application to be an admin a community based decision?
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Cybernetic    [Application] Cybernetic  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:05 am

@IronDicks

I have been trying my best to learn from mistakes, and trust me, I have learned a lot. I had learned what sets me off anger wise, and what can set me into a troll type motion.

Both of which vary from time to time, but I do realize the "symptoms" of each, IE: Twitching while I type, clenching my jaw, etc.

Now if any of those happen I do what any smart person would do and that is just to walk away.

Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Cybernetic    [Application] Cybernetic  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:15 am

i wasn't arguing anything, i said nothing of your abilities i was just rambling. anyway i'll probably say not much else in this topic so enjoy your reception.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Cybernetic    [Application] Cybernetic  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:43 am

IronDicks wrote:
i wasn't arguing anything, i said nothing of your abilities i was just rambling. anyway i'll probably say not much else in this topic so enjoy your reception.

Hai bout you pint out how theres enuff staff already and idk lock the mod request section just putting it out there.

Actaully this shit sholdnt even exist SLIFF GET OFF YOUR LAZZY ASS AND ADMIN, If some one wants to mod or admin the adnimin and other mods should be

A here long enuff to determine this

B not be afk if your not gona use forum give admin to some one else.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Cybernetic    [Application] Cybernetic  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:56 am

the idea behind the application area is that if someone wants to apply they can, if the case arises that we ever need another staff member we'll already have written forms that we can compare instead of having to publicly state every time we need more staff and then have a long process were we have to wait for a good applicant.

i'm not gonna just tell people not to write anything, but i will say theres probably a very long wait till you might actually be accepted if you actually are good enough for the position.

Back to top Go down
Problem?
Problem?

Male Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Cybernetic    [Application] Cybernetic  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:33 pm

Hey cyber, I voted yes. You have been fine all the time i've been on the forum, I don't think you should be anything higher than a mod (if you can apply for adminship of course) but it's a yes from me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gekkeg.blogspot.com
yuhno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yuhno

Male Posts : 430

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Cybernetic    [Application] Cybernetic  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Reversal wrote:
Don't rush it, you were talking about how you needed 200 posts to become a mod, and you instantly applied when you reached the requirement. And yes, this forum has enough mods.

This ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Cybernetic    [Application] Cybernetic  Empty

Back to top Go down

[Application] Cybernetic
Page 1 of 1