Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SDGO is Officially here

Go down 
+67
IronDicks
Trill
Stickboy
Kirika
LS3
ARSTNEIO
astrayflame
Angrathar
Nisa
Segawa
Stikbau
Lord of D:
UncleBobbie
Blazefire
Cast
Priskern
Noirel
Puddin'
PhoenixAir
FrozenEdge
FenixStryk
Aria
tehprognoob
CapeMike
Eridian
Shaftronics
Bayonette
FreedomFighter
yuhno
Hyoka
syllpher
alex761
IcyAmiki
sandreIDOY
EMPattack
God is a Cat Girl
Kurt
wonjoon
shinigami
Valkyrie
Dr_Stein
LordShade
Feign
Kobrakai
BNOISE
That_Wiesel_Guy
SilverySil
boytitan2
ngelicdark
AzureRathalos
Intet
FireKiller87
Suguri
Aurum_Sol
Afterburner
SkyPanic
Moghul
Mew
ziix
Malphes
frizky
xzpwnz
Turkeysaur
NovaZero
necrio
Retrias
SeedZero
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

What will you choose?
Stick with Cosmic Break
SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 Vote_lcap50%SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 53 ]
Switch to SDGO
SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 Vote_lcap7%SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 7 ]
Try out SDGO
SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 Vote_lcap30%SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 31 ]
Can't decide >_<
SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 Vote_lcap13%SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 105

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:47 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
WZC has haxgrade melee for its age. 3 smooth, rapid hits are nice. If a rock is charging at you there's no time to strafe him to death. Especially not if that rock has a whip.

Most of your supposed KR players on NA aren't as good as they claim to be, anyways. The real good ones are either a. In KR because they are Korean and get IP blocked or b. not going to talk trash to randoms.

In other news, discovered the fun of healing the healer Ball in Singleplayer space mission while leveling healer Acguy

And BT, this is why snipers melee

2 damn kawai ARE U TRYING TO KILL ME U KNOW IM ALLERGIC TO THAT STUFF.

Stupid prognoob tryna make me go deaf blind and dead >_<.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:04 pm

What are you talking about?
Oh, you mean the BGM
I watch everything on mute anyways so I wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:12 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
What are you talking about?
Oh, you mean the BGM
I watch everything on mute anyways so I wouldn't know.

LIES U TRIED TO POISION AND KILL THE TITAN YOU ARE GUILTY DEATH PENALTY.

And ya it was the music and the dancing gms or jegans I didnt look at it good cause of the instant blind and deafness it caused me.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:05 pm

Just skip his opening

The rest is a vid of meleeing with quick scope combo as well as regular QS

Really good for any sniper. He even MCAs with his rifle.
Back to top Go down
Blazefire
Blazefire

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:12 am

a C rank Doggy in S rank room, this is madness

Edit:
In addition to that for krSDGO
SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 SRank
S Rank: EX-S Gundam

SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 Cap67
A Rank: FAZZ
B Rank: Zeta-Plus A1
C Rank: Genoace
C Rank: GM Cold Climate Type
C Rank: Ginn High Maneuver
CR Rank: Zaku II (Minelayer)
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:09 am

Not really; I mean, why not?
Random people pop into S rank rooms with C ranks all the time. Usually using Ball K, CR BuCUE or some Gunbarrel Dagger. The new ASH suit is also sort of hax.
Back to top Go down
Blazefire
Blazefire

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:27 am

a show of 2 of the event only suits

Astray Red Frame Kai

and Avalanche Exia
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Errr you forgot Astraea.

And, yes I'm well aware the mod is shit.

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:50 pm

That ex s gundam i can smell the opness from here smells good =).
Back to top Go down
AzureRathalos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzureRathalos

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:28 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
KR focues way to much on melee and not shooting.

I actually play in KR regularly and that comment is completely wrong. KR is generally quite balanced with melee and shooting. You must have been playing against some baaaaad players.

---

As for Ex-S Gundam, I'll give my review of it once I make it. Considering that there's a LOT of Anti-Beam stuff around recently and Ex-S will probably have majority beam weapons, it may not be as OP as it seems.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:11 pm

AzureRathalos wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
KR focues way to much on melee and not shooting.

I actually play in KR regularly and that comment is completely wrong. KR is generally quite balanced with melee and shooting. You must have been playing against some baaaaad players.

---

As for Ex-S Gundam, I'll give my review of it once I make it. Considering that there's a LOT of Anti-Beam stuff around recently and Ex-S will probably have majority beam weapons, it may not be as OP as it seems.

Azure your one of da few actaully skilled players u make a clan for clan tourny let me in. OR DIE =D.
Back to top Go down
AzureRathalos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzureRathalos

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:26 pm

If I was running a clan, I'd let you in, but... I'm already in the clan that I've been in before Cosmic Break even started, SDGO_Trolls. Sorry.

Also, we still have yet to find each other in EN SDGO and 1v1 for fun.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:09 pm

AzureRathalos wrote:
If I was running a clan, I'd let you in, but... I'm already in the clan that I've been in before Cosmic Break even started, SDGO_Trolls. Sorry.

Im in sleeping forest just so I can spam, THOSE WHO WANDER INTO ARE FOREST FALL INTO A ETERNAL SLUMBER AS A MEME.

But if your clans good I will surely switch =D.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:11 pm

Hey, I have a question about blueprints. What if, someone needs a custom1 Strike for Aile Strike, but has a custom2 strike instead? Can that person still make custom strike?

Oh, and, I've been lvling Shining gundam cause I hope to be able to make a Shining gundam Shining mode. Thing is, I find myself pokeshooting alot with it, instead of meleeing like most ppl would do. Considering Shining Gundam is a rock, would that be considered as bad?
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:13 pm

You can use it as long as it's above Custom 1.

Also, there's nothing wrong with playing Shining as a hybrid.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:50 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
Hey, I have a question about blueprints. What if, someone needs a custom1 Strike for Aile Strike, but has a custom2 strike instead? Can that person still make custom strike?

Oh, and, I've been lvling Shining gundam cause I hope to be able to make a Shining gundam Shining mode. Thing is, I find myself pokeshooting alot with it, instead of meleeing like most ppl would do. Considering Shining Gundam is a rock, would that be considered as bad?

I did this with double zeta since his melee sucks start ups way to slow its like useing vangaurd outside of buff.
Back to top Go down
AzureRathalos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzureRathalos

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:25 pm

Valkyrie wrote:

Nope, there's no problem with that. One of the biggest misconceptions in SDGO is that Rocks are "melee-only". Yes, they quite often have the best melee. Yes you should use it when you have the chance. However, if you have a gun you should, by all means, take the shots when you have them.

For example, I've run circles around Strike Gundams with my CGUE many times, with the player constantly trying to chase me and knife me. One knife combo and I'm dead, but they have to catch me first. All they had to do was pull out the Beam Rifle and shoot me and I'd be losing life in chunks, since the type damage boost affects all weapons... but they didn't.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:34 pm

AzureRathalos wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:

Nope, there's no problem with that. One of the biggest misconceptions in SDGO is that Rocks are "melee-only". Yes, they quite often have the best melee. Yes you should use it when you have the chance. However, if you have a gun you should, by all means, take the shots when you have them.

For example, I've run circles around Strike Gundams with my CGUE many times, with the player constantly trying to chase me and knife me. One knife combo and I'm dead, but they have to catch me first. All they had to do was pull out the Beam Rifle and shoot me and I'd be losing life in chunks, since the type damage boost affects all weapons... but they didn't.

Tallgease 3 beam cannon is good as wing zeros custom =)
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:01 pm

Uh, no

Not even close.

Wing Zero Custom is the S rank one. I think you are talking about Wing Zero, the A rank scissor

T3 cannot OHKO Scissors from full HP

WZC (it's a paper) can kill even S rank Rocks with a single shot of TBR. FYI, attack stat in mode2 is 2 OC points from maxing out.

Since it's been buffed it's absolutely insane. Strap sniper Precision and snipe a God Gundam in the back to see it die instantly, whatever its HP, see its HP drop 70% when sniped in the face.

Or you can make people eat 3 bursts of secondary TBR beam and then the main shot.

Waayyyyyyyyyyyy stronger than T3
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:21 pm

[quote="tehprognoob"

[/quote]

U know what i was talking about WZC isnt even here >_<. Ment wing zero.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:37 pm

Lol, I'v been maining Kyrios in deathmatches lately, and then some guy tells me that Kyrios is OP and that he should have been made a scissor instead; because of his good boost (yes, he meant vertical and horizontal). He also stated that Kyrios is capable of outranging papers in the current meta.

Also, maintenace tomorrow. Let's hope for more content cheers
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:47 pm

Lol what an idiot. Ginn and Dom are nice.

Little does he know there actually is a scissor version of Kyrios. With missiles and HOMING missiles.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:31 pm

I was talking to GM Rollup, and apparently they got word of rumours about S ranks. He said in response to that, something would be coming, bet he can't tell what. I hope it's an S-rank
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:23 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
[quote="tehprognoob"

U know what i was talking about WZC isnt even here >_<. Ment wing zero.[/quote]

boytitan2 wrote:

Tallgease 3 beam cannon is good as wing zeros custom =)

Yea, I'mma nitpick a bit.

Also, damn it, give me everything up to Blue Destiny Unit 02 cap please.

Or rather, put a few AS Rank plans in the shop so I can roll with an AS THE-O.

Kyrios can probably outrange a lot of things here, though. If it gets close enough it would outrange papers by spamming the beam machine gun. Still, longest range for non-papers is probably Psycho or something with the megaparticle gun that shoots a bit further than lockon distance.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:12 pm

AzureRathalos wrote:

D;

Can I join?

Also also,papers can also use melee's when the time presents itself.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

SDGO is Officially here
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next