Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SDGO is Officially here

Go down 
+67
IronDicks
Trill
Stickboy
Kirika
LS3
ARSTNEIO
astrayflame
Angrathar
Nisa
Segawa
Stikbau
Lord of D:
UncleBobbie
Blazefire
Cast
Priskern
Noirel
Puddin'
PhoenixAir
FrozenEdge
FenixStryk
Aria
tehprognoob
CapeMike
Eridian
Shaftronics
Bayonette
FreedomFighter
yuhno
Hyoka
syllpher
alex761
IcyAmiki
sandreIDOY
EMPattack
God is a Cat Girl
Kurt
wonjoon
shinigami
Valkyrie
Dr_Stein
LordShade
Feign
Kobrakai
BNOISE
That_Wiesel_Guy
SilverySil
boytitan2
ngelicdark
AzureRathalos
Intet
FireKiller87
Suguri
Aurum_Sol
Afterburner
SkyPanic
Moghul
Mew
ziix
Malphes
frizky
xzpwnz
Turkeysaur
NovaZero
necrio
Retrias
SeedZero
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

What will you choose?
Stick with Cosmic Break
SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 Vote_lcap50%SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 53 ]
Switch to SDGO
SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 Vote_lcap7%SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 7 ]
Try out SDGO
SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 Vote_lcap30%SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 31 ]
Can't decide >_<
SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 Vote_lcap13%SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 105

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:37 pm

NA skill tier?
I stomp 10 kill 2 death 88 % team damage in NA death match in CR BuCUE, I go 0kill-2 death 8% damage in KR using Infinite Justice.
See?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:43 pm

still think theres no skill in theese type of games.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:58 pm

Skills:

Boost management (I suck at this shit)
Positioning (only from experience)
Teamwork (Need brains, kthx)
The personal skills like QS, SS, MCA, ZBS/Turn slash, poke shoot

ETC.
Back to top Go down
AzureRathalos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzureRathalos

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:29 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
Skills:

Boost management (I suck at this shit)
Positioning (only from experience)
Teamwork (Need brains, kthx)
The personal skills like QS, SS, MCA, ZBS/Turn slash, poke shoot

ETC.

I was wandering around the OGPlanet board and there are a lot of players who think MCA is god over everything and don't think of the truly important things like Positioning and Teamwork. They IGNORE the fact that it doesn't matter if you can MCA if you just rushed into a group of enemies by yourself and got shot to death.

There's also the case where the person being melee'd can still TURN while being hit. Simply turning to face (or even better, turning your shield arm to face the enemy) as they move prevents them from getting in the MCA backstrike.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:13 pm

SDGO is at least 40, 50% teamwork.
Same as CB, or any team shooter. Rushing with a pure melee LND into 25 AIRs and skill ceases to matter.

And the amount of melee cockblocking is horrible in even TW. Your quarry is knocked down by some fool turtling in WZC Mode 2, GNAD or Nu HWS half the time. Nobody appreciates the goodness of Machine Cannon killing NTD with 3/4 of a clip to the back.

GP03 Dendrobium Orchis (Folding Bazookas)'s 108 Micro Missile Pod and 6 giant missiles doesn't help. Unless it's one of those scary people who spam the Purge mode super-slow effect rifle and then zook the crap out of everything.

HWS buff will be so broken when it comes to TW.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:17 pm

Tier 4 team work doesent = skill.

Real team work isnt just working togethers its whena game requires everyone to play a specific role and hold a position.

Halo 3 is tier one in this aspect.

Call outs.

Hold position

Controll high ground.

Cover team mates.

Different roles Theres sniper. mid shooter. Point man I love the the point man. and either second point man or mid shooter.

Point mans job annoy da fuck outa ppl must be godly in dodge other ppls weapons and likes cqb shot guns smgs machine guns, And bitch slaping oh jumping behind ppl to bitch slap em. Favorite thing to do draw ppl out for the sniper to get head shots feed the sniper his noob offerings. Scrath that favorite thing is nades bounce a normal nade off a wall and hitting some one in da face is the most fun thing to do and thakes godly logistics and time,20% of my kills are with normal nades/sticky's = 2 free frags and are like power weapons in my hands.

Sniper must be aware of whole map have great aim, Be able to avoid killing his teams point man when hes drawing ppl out. Godly at hideing and ninja tactics,Getting up in those really high places on maps with out falling off that takes tons of practice to not kill yourself.

Mid ranger I can play this also only if Im pissed cause of how much of a fag I feel playing it. Job Helps take out sniper, snipers most hated enemy besides other sniper, Can camp,Or hold comlete map dominace in free for all games, Job in team games defend sniper And head shot any dumb ass tryna get the sniper, Weakness Honestly most op class there is when mastered and your a faggot when you use this out side of team play to defend sniper, isnt op in any area but ahs no weakness, The fact that he isnt op or have a weakness makes him perfect thus being everyones fag card.

Honestly The hardest game on the planet fps wise that takes the most skill is tribes ascend. Some weapons you have to lead your shots with, Some weapons you have to shoot dead on, Game play is not as fast as quake or unreal tournament but alsmot as close, Learning curb is even higher than ut and quake, Fast paced, Made pc competitive gameing relevant with first tribes,ANd tribes ascend is are last hope. View perspective father some one is snaller the are and still moveing at 100 miles a hour. Even learning how to move in that game fast is a learning curb and takes skill.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:00 pm

Guide courtesy of another guy on that other forum

For teamwork in SDGO

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:11 am

Asians are more used to teamwork than Americans.

trufax.

Well, Asians that are not Indonesians, at least.

On the topic of skilled game, I think GetAmped and its sequel deserves a mention. Made by CyberStep. Fighting games are pretty skilled, don't you think? To be honest I suck at shooters, I'm just here for the robots. That's why I flip out at moes.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:26 am

necrio wrote:
Asians are more used to teamwork than Americans.

trufax.

Well, Asians that are not Indonesians, at least.

Having played with mlg players I can say thats bullshit. You didnt even read my list did you.

Again mlg tier gamers think most f2ps are shit and dont bother with them only exception are they select pros who play cross fire,tribes ascend and quake live. Other than that they would rather play sports games before they toucha f2p thats how noob they veiw em.

US and EU will always be top gamers top of the food chain period. Do I sound like a mlg fag right now ya i borderline am one so what.

Go to a mlg tourney for fps games with a group of asians and see how good your team works vs a real team who dominates you and hold every position not even letting you spawn or get a shot off.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:47 pm

New KR Update:

Cherudim GNHW (SR)
SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 Notice_111209_01

Strike E Lucas colors
SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 1112091649c103a174e999794e

Hangar, custom capsule machine changes that are yet to be part of NA.

Unknown S rank; probably mid-month patch,
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Lol Strike Noir IWSP.

They be running out if ideas.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:09 pm

The two sets of Meteors, 00 Movie gundams, but I'd like to see ELS being a controllable unit in this game.

What, 20 millions lives in DM? Funnel-tier HP/DEF?

Redefine the whole concept of C rank squishiness.

EDIT: But it's not Noir, it's Strike E IWSP
Strike Noir is Strike E with Noir Pack
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Aegis wrote:
Lol Strike Noir IWSP.

There just faggot seed fanboys.

Theres a ton of uc mobile suits they can add, Like gundams fromt he mangas. Or gundams from gundam x. They have 2 mobile suits from gundam x.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Oops.

Still piloted by Sven though.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:20 pm

SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 GOnlineScreenShot_20111210_164149

Whee~
Me 'n' Melty finally stopped procrastinating and made this.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:13 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
Spoiler:

Whee~

C-C-Crossbone x3.....

waaaaaaah, evil S rank. As if x1 didn´t raep enough D:

Last edited by Valkyrie on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:20 pm

So Cynister....

Why does the top person on "Pilot" say Sven?

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/GAT-X105E_Strike_E

It may be his colors but, Sven is the main pilot.

It has always been Lukas's colors until Sven receives the Strike Noir pack.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:00 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:
Spoiler:

Whee~

C-C-Crossbone x3.....

waaaaaaah, evil S rank. As is x1 didn´t raep enough D:

Check out dat HP/DEF
C rank TGH ftw. SUPER GLASS CANNON GO!

Quote :

Known Pilots:
Sven Cal Payang
Lukas O'Donnell
Emilio Bloderick
Dana Snip

There's multiple people in Strike-Es. This one in particular is the Lukas one.

EDIT: Depressing state of TW missions:

(Me and some random in an Expert Angel Down room)

Do you have it?
No, don't ask, I don't know
Okay (readies)
I don't have drugs
Then where's the drug person?
There isn't any but hey, maybe something might float by
(Whole room leaves)
Back to top Go down
AzureRathalos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzureRathalos

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:22 pm

Aegis wrote:
Lol Strike Noir IWSP.

No, they be lazy and using palette swapped units.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:08 pm

The ORIGINAL SPIN-SPIN monster.
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:50 am

i wanna ask, does Sword Strike Blueprints drop on any map difficulty? or in hard?

and as a rock user, where should i spend my custom points on? hp?
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:52 am

Don't know for sure, but definitely Hard/EX drops.

Only normal Custom points for HP; it's not worth OCing HP. Usually, Spd/Agi are also only used in Custom. Depending on the suit, the correct build is different. Use Olgame's SDGO build emulator to try builds out, it's like CosmicCalc. Go to Olgame.Meetgee.com and find the language section. The lookup is based on show and type so if you don't know the show, look it up on Google.

Generally, B Rank rocks, with 3 C points in Spd get pretty close to the 24.9 Pixel breakpoint, the last one. Some people put more on Fortress rocks like GNX Darryl to negate the speed nerf of Fortress, but also consider the other skills. Mobility Up cancels the effect of Fortress, for example.

Suits with Fortress skill get less out of each C/OC point put into Def, Generally, Sniper Precision suits get less from Atk, Ground Gundam is just special...

Fragile rocks might go HP-Atk, depending on what you like. Agi has breakpoints that I do not know.

Play around with builds on Olgame.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:55 am

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/RX-139_Hambrabi
It's not very good looking and a big target cause of it's wings but I must say it grows on you...
Having a basically 1 hit ko melee move that is basically almost the same in terms of damage as using a super without an invincibility frame when in mobile armor mode is really sweet.
Plus its guns let you fire 2 shots at a time and it has the annoying electroshocker sea serpent whip.
Plus having the ability to choose between using a melee super move in normal mode and a beam super move in mobile armor is really cool too.
Back to top Go down
Stikbau
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Stikbau

Male Posts : 542

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:53 am

i love this game, because, non-Cash player could still be great as long there's skill
and, the fusion process is pretty good as well
if this game's out in another language, i'll play both this game and CB
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:22 am

So...if anyone applied for le clan and has not been accepted please send me a PM.

Or better yet, before applying please send me a PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

SDGO is Officially here
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next