Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SDGO is Officially here

Go down 
+67
IronDicks
Trill
Stickboy
Kirika
LS3
ARSTNEIO
astrayflame
Angrathar
Nisa
Segawa
Stikbau
Lord of D:
UncleBobbie
Blazefire
Cast
Priskern
Noirel
Puddin'
PhoenixAir
FrozenEdge
FenixStryk
Aria
tehprognoob
CapeMike
Eridian
Shaftronics
Bayonette
FreedomFighter
yuhno
Hyoka
syllpher
alex761
IcyAmiki
sandreIDOY
EMPattack
God is a Cat Girl
Kurt
wonjoon
shinigami
Valkyrie
Dr_Stein
LordShade
Feign
Kobrakai
BNOISE
That_Wiesel_Guy
SilverySil
boytitan2
ngelicdark
AzureRathalos
Intet
FireKiller87
Suguri
Aurum_Sol
Afterburner
SkyPanic
Moghul
Mew
ziix
Malphes
frizky
xzpwnz
Turkeysaur
NovaZero
necrio
Retrias
SeedZero
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

What will you choose?
Stick with Cosmic Break
SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 Vote_lcap50%SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 53 ]
Switch to SDGO
SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 Vote_lcap7%SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 7 ]
Try out SDGO
SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 Vote_lcap30%SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 31 ]
Can't decide >_<
SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 Vote_lcap13%SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 105

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:03 am

Wing Zero has machine cannons, not vulcans
Yes, lots of suits have the same loadout. Doesn't matter. 90% of the metagame is never used anyway. They don't play the same. Damage multipliers, stats, speed and status effects make the difference.

The O is an AR rank. Too hard to get. (100K G+ rolling, more with OGP's messed up rates) You can mix AS The O Beam Saber when the plans come out. Key is Psycho Gundam.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:10 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
Wing Zero has machine cannons, not vulcans
Yes, lots of suits have the same loadout. Doesn't matter. 90% of the metagame is never used anyway. They don't play the same. Damage multipliers, stats, speed and status effects make the difference.

The O is an AR rank. Too hard to get. (100K G+ rolling, more with OGP's messed up rates) You can mix AS The O Beam Saber when the plans come out. Key is Psycho Gundam.

I have psyho gundam but know from tryna get dual gundam AS in beta rates ar fucked. Dont wana think how hard he is to get. The one 0 I seen the person took 6 rolls to get and was going shot for shot at long range with my wing zero.

Even 6 is alot here 6 = 8k in cash Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad.

Sucks cause i have psyho gundam could make his upgrade.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Not really an upgrade
Psycho >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AS The O
The O is super fragile, and AS The O is limited to melee only. Definitely not for beginners.
Psycho, on the other hand, is ultra-useful for everything.

EDIT: Anyone gotten fully maxed Psycho yet? I want to grind for Zaku II Dozul Zabi plans or Zaku II Commander Char Aznable plans
That means Expert level grinding for hours. Solomon and Side 7

http://sdgowiki.com/wiki/Scenario_Mission_4_-_Solomon

http://sdgowiki.com/wiki/Scenario_Mission_1_-_Side_7
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:20 am

I still haven't got my psycho, mostly because I don't really like it. My only A rank bot is full armor, I think.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:24 am

necrio wrote:
I still haven't got my psycho, mostly because I don't really like it. My only A rank bot is full armor, I think.

You're gonna need it for missions.

So you have to get it anyway.

AIDS II works though.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:45 am

Hm... So Psycho is usefull for missions eh?

I thought using Ace Tallgeese and my new custom 1 Kyrios would be enough to get all A ranks froms missions D:

Btw, do one of you guys happen to have an Elmeth? That thing plays quite good. I met one during death matches. Using my Kyrios to protect him from scissors and his funnels made us win with easy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:49 am

Aegis wrote:
necrio wrote:

You're gonna need it for missions.

So you have to get it anyway.

AIDS II works though.
help me get it please?

I'm online right now D:
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:35 am

I'm in school and have exams next week. Sorry.

Maybe, I might have time this Friday though.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:25 pm

i'll help if I see you on.
Look for Cynister. I've fully leveled my Psyco. Just need the 2 C points. I'll clear most of the missions with you and probably some random or 2.

AIDS refers to Apsallus if you didn't know.

Getting ready to make a Zeong. Must give this server some head afro

aria knows of what I speak 😎
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:27 pm

Been overly frustrated with the game, but I'm trying my darndest to learn the damn thing.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:54 pm

I got psycho.

Help me level it? Levelling bots in this game is way too slow. At least in CB you have berz/frac/haku with their insane EXP gains, here everything is the same D:

Should I get gold frame amatsu? Maybe gunbarrel dagger?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:12 pm

Shaftronics wrote:
Been overly frustrated with the game, but I'm trying my darndest to learn the damn thing.

Ask 1 of us to help =)

Anyways Full armor gundam is severly underated. I can go 3 in 11 with that thing and 9 in 0 the other team can bea psyho gundam asp and wing zero and i still will rofl pwn. Shit I just recorded me in a room were bots were mostly scissors, Aile strike wing zero, and some c rank scissor on the other team and i still roflpwned.With 11 in 0. Started the game off by killing the 2 rocks and a scissor that rushed. His dmg is to high.

This makes me quistion kr,and tw playstle heavy.Dont think they follow en/eu gamer rules.

En

Mobility and not being hit at all over hp.

Dmg and range over def. Full armor gundam is sdgos perfect example of a sniper MY ENEMY CANT DO JACK SHIT TO ME IF THEY CANT GET CLOSE ENUFF TO HIT ME. Snipers dont need hp, They dont need defence, They dont need Mobility They just shot your ehad off from the far.

Then again i learned how to snipe in unreal tournament and that game makes cosmic break look slow pace.

Actaul gameplay speed. U can make it faster I love playing on speed up maps its like crack.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:52 pm

Eh I'm not good at hitting fast moving targets.

Well movement in SDGO is too slow for me and the boost mechanics is kinda frustrating, having such a short boosting time makes it difficult to dodge stuff by flying. This combined with the fact that I depend on flight to do well in shooting games (BRICKGAAAAALES) makes it kinda hard for me to adapt.

Oh, not to mention the rather awkward control scheme. Wanna switch weapons? Accidentally pressed F2 or F3, opening up the chatbox and making me a sitting duck.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:43 pm

necrio wrote:
Eh I'm not good at hitting fast moving targets.

Well movement in SDGO is too slow for me and the boost mechanics is kinda frustrating, having such a short boosting time makes it difficult to dodge stuff by flying. This combined with the fact that I depend on flight to do well in shooting games (BRICKGAAAAALES) makes it kinda hard for me to adapt.

Oh, not to mention the rather awkward control scheme. Wanna switch weapons? Accidentally pressed F2 or F3, opening up the chatbox and making me a sitting duck.

You can use cb controll scheme.

Has trouble with this im used to this one D=.No really this is like my bread in butter. I can quick switch weapons and everything.

different bots diff boost gauge. try useing rock types. Astray redframe or get that astray blue frame second L you like.

Games easy just find you playstyle for instance I mega fail at melee. even with bots witha half decent melee like astray red frame.

Also It helps seeing some one else use a bot to be good with it. Which is me. i sucked with full armor gundam thaught he was apoor excuse for a A rank and even worse than c ranks. Saw crimson night in beta roflpwn ppl snipeing with it in a game went 0_o started useing it like him figured him out improved the play style so and so showed me rofl pwned. Wing zero i sucked with him at first. See that vid of me,Asyriel was rofl pwning wih his got mine out rofl pwned now I know how to play wing zero. Unlike cb this game isnt spammed with diff carts and weapons and tunes you can effectively learn how to play a bot just by watching some one whos skilled with it.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:02 pm

Not too much of a problem

It's muscle memory

I always try to MCA in CB. End up randomly itemdroppig.

For boost, get X Astray by mixplan. At 50 % hp and below with adequate SP skill 2 gives it infinite horizontal boost (Seraph without a time limit, till you die.)
Zeong purged to just the head is insanely mobile, does not lose altitude when flying. It's like an AIR in CB plus the ability to flt downwards with V to dodge.
Range metagame is the reason why I dislike TW. Right click, left click, win without even seeing anyone.
Or, hit a skill 2 Akatsuki Oowashi and have the beam bounce back and kill you instead.
It's brainless, retarded and like those Diamond room snailbots that ate my Crim's wrath like nothing when I was still a diamond.
KR zerg rush works in every server. Use cover to rush, do not be an idiot.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:06 pm

tehprognoob wrote:

It's muscle memory

For boost, get X Astray by mixplan. At 50 % hp and below with adequate SP skill 2 gives it infinite horizontal boost (Seraph without a time limit, till you die.)
Zeong purged to just the head is insanely mobile, does not lose altitude when flying. It's like an AIR in CB plus the ability to flt downwards with V to dodge.
Range metagame is the reason why I dislike TW. Right click, left click, win without even seeing anyone.
Or, hit a skill 2 Akatsuki Oowashi and have the beam bounce back and kill you instead.
It's brainless, retarded and like those Diamond room snailbots that ate my Crim's wrath like nothing when I was still a diamond.

I ment snipe witha bot with a SCOPE. Snipe with long range bots with out scopes as I learned from wing zero. A feals kinda like a fag Its like spamming toybox girl missles u know you hit A all time low. B 90% of maps some one is gona take your kill wile u reload. C Wing zero head cannons are great and you will get more kills rushing =).D killing psyho gundams rushing with wing zero is fun eat head cannon u fat fuck.
Back to top Go down
SeedZero
SeedZero

Male Posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:12 pm

Hmmm I have a question, SinSwap (SS) doesn't work since we're not playing internationally right? And Kstyle has been patched up, so that doesn't work either. So what kind of skills can you learn right now?
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:56 pm

Stun shotguns miki?
I mean. stun, stomp, re-stun, stomp to death again.
Why don't you get a TW account and face my OC6 ATK solid gold Wing Zero?
<3 <3

Anyways, will post vids of skills

Sinswap is like lagkun. Torrent.

But before anything

Stow sword, the mother of melee skills.

Slash, hit wep 2 or 3 UNLESS 3 IS A FUNNEL WEAPON

This cancels the slight lag at the end of a swing

ww, aa, ss, dd to dash.

For Motion Canceling Acceleration

ss, ss again until you find the back and hit a bunch of crits

Will post vid by Hexi.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:14 pm

SeedZero wrote:
Hmmm I have a question, SinSwap (SS) doesn't work since we're not playing internationally right? And Kstyle has been patched up, so that doesn't work either. So what kind of skills can you learn right now?

It works because, some guy complained I was lagging like a bitch.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:12 am

I will never play korea. The community is shit. I 1vs1 some mod on the irc who was talking shit. I gave him mad advanteges in map and it was gold amatsu a scissor vs Full armor gundam a paper. he kills me two times for every time i kill him. And went neo tokeyo. So we say 1 more game I switch to wing zero He says all NA sucks you suck at all video games. And kicks me.

Funny cause WE WIN EVERY FUCKING GAMES CON EVO AND AND OTHER FUCKING RELEVANT GAMING TOURNEY THERE IS.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:20 am

The community on korea is shit a player named cordinator on irc started. talking shit about Everyone in NA sucks that includes him since he plays NA. And then said I would touch him in pvp. I gave him type and map advantage so of course he won. Gold amatsu a b rank leveled enuff that is usable on korea vs full armor gundam >_<. Anyways He WOn like he should have. Even able to beat Aria with type advantege by a 2/1 ratio thats what happens. So I switch to Wing zero,Cause A its not like all scissors It can kill rocks stills. B I was gona rofl pwn him the second game Which was my plan. He kicks me soon as I go wing zero. And then banns me from irc saying it would be a waste of time.

I can just change my isp by calling my cable company dumb ass. And wow hes scarred of wing zero. I shoulda just used my psyho gundam i never use for being op in current meta and face roll him.Fucking racist fags.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:48 am

tehprognoob wrote:

It's muscle memory

´´
MCA in CB... Is that even possible?

And Dreadnought Gundam (part of X Astray mixplan) would like to have a word with you. That N-Jammer canceller skil...

Btw Tehpro, do you know someone named Ceacar? Is he good? Cause I wanted to use his theories to improve myself.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:03 am

Ok what the fuck is mca.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:58 am

Dreadnaught Gundam and X Astray are the same in-universe (Source: Gundam Wiki, MAHQ.net) except X Astray is the one with dragoon system on its back. they both have N Jammer Canceler.

I know Cecar and he's a relatively pro guy. TW/KR/HK.

@bt: I said, TW, not KR.

Two utterly different things.

I laugh at your apparent inability to read. TW and KR don't even play the same way.

And plenty of english speaking players suck ass. (Those who don't are often Asians who speak English.)

MCA is circling around the enemy using melee. Search MCA/SS/Rock guide by MewHexi on youtube. He is one godly rock player
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:29 am

tehprognoob wrote:
Dreadnaught Gundam and X Astray are the same in-universe (Source: Gundam Wiki, MAHQ.net) except X Astray is the one with dragoon system on its back. they both have N Jammer Canceler.

I know Cecar and he's a relatively pro guy. TW/KR/HK.

@bt: I said, TW, not KR.

Two utterly different things.

I laugh at your apparent inability to read. TW and KR don't even play the same way.

And plenty of english speaking players suck ass. (Those who don't are often Asians who speak English.)

MCA is circling around the enemy using melee. Search MCA/SS/Rock guide by MewHexi on youtube. He is one godly rock player

I was just stating Kr gamers have egos over games that arent 100% skill. If its not piced up by any gaming tourny then that means its not a in deth enuff skill tier system for it to be a 100% skill based games thus bragging is fail.

Unreal tournament 2004 is a perfect example I can Go I a Room go 30 in 0 take out top guy in there like nthn some one comes in gives me a challenge were tieing up in score,Some one higher tier come in and face rolls both us messing up are kd more than anyone elses cause he targets the strong to not let us kill the weak. And some one just as skilled some ins. Dude who KD was= to me is now up by 10 other 2 top guys are up by 20 and Im struggling just to get kills. Its basicly you can focus on your strongest competiton and score highest cause of the fast kill rates. keep maping out were the most skilled enemy will spawn , Get dominat controll of power weapons, have better mobility, have better aim,

Its takes all skill there are no cheap tricks,Mobility, Aim,map memorization, Ability to dodge, Sneakiness ability to catch opponent off guard. Advanced mobility doing stuff that takes tons of practice, useing your weapon to its fll ability. If a game has a meta or anything extra to that shooter wise It requres ZERO SKILL period.How hard to they make aiming do ppl move at 100mph like in quake in unreal tournament/tribes.Or is there recoil like counter strike and cross fire Learning a game and a Game taking skill with practice are 2 diff things.Also tehres aim assist reason cod is so easy it has aim assist different than auto aim not gona explain it but it makes COD a tier 3 shooter, Wile the Aim assist in battle field and halo make it tier 2 skills wise. The fast pace shooters I listed and CS are tier 1 shooters no aim assist.

Sdgo and cosmicbreak are games you learn. Well there are ppl who cant learn em like me I fail with everything.In cosmic break.Idk yet how good i am in sdgo tho game feels and plays easy.

Point is I HATE WHEN ppl brag about nthn.,In a game fairly easy to succeed,I mean pc gamers are getting worse than cod gamers bragging about there aim assist game, Which is why my friend whos alot more skilled than me in games think xz tier times two, XZ even holds back when pvping in CB with me theres a ton of fag thinks that work in 1vs1 he could do especially when im Playing melee to make it so I cant hit him. Doesent play games unless there 100% skilland no tiers meta or any of that p2win shit.Also this is why Im such a troll and a dick EU gamers did this to me never play with them you will become a Mega dick whos only goal is to piss ppl off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

SDGO is Officially here
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next