Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.

Go down 
+35
RaverX
CCoRS
KoumakanScarlet
AhegaoMaster
Ryuuichiro
Relict?
That_Wiesel_Guy
Zwiebel Force
WiFi
Koiro
CapeMike
EroJun
Emeraldsun
Arti
boytitan2
rehpic
Tuskin
Winty
falcon1
Fainche
Yokura
AnTi90d
Suguri
Asagi-san
xzpwnz
Eridian
Seele00
IronDicks
Nisa
Valkyrie
Hyoka
Broken
Astral_Dono
Kirika
fggt
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:44 am

I'll do a few of the forum celebrities. I'll do more when I get the chance. These are all my honest opinions and I do not mean to offend people. Most may find my views stereotypical.

Starting with the Wiz kids:

FFN : LXE
Assumptions : Slightly Bipolar, loves garnering attention whether it may leave a positive or negative impression, lives on the internet, predictable.

FFN : Suguri
Assumptions : has an acute case of OCD indicated by his attention to detail, always goes around with a laptop, palish skin tone, runs on Pepsi Light, also lives on the internet.

FFN : Nisa
Assumptions : Takes pleasure in confusing people, acts like a 15 year old when needed, master of internet anonymity, talkative.
Age : 15, I'll leave the community to decide whether to believe it or not.

FFN : xzpwnz
Assumptions : transparent, bored with the simple pleasures of life, takes advantage of the internet, calculating, cunning, doesnt give a fuck about what other people think, does not feel the need to impress people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:12 am

falcon1 wrote:
FFN : LXE
Assumptions : Slightly Bipolar, loves garnering attention whether it may leave a positive or negative impression, lives on the internet, predictable.
Attention seeker? Ironically I hate garnering attention, its just that whatever I do I get people's attention. Now I exercise extreme self control to reduce any atention I get but to the extent I seem a bit bipolar.
I live on the internet, meh true.
I-I'm very predictable? I-It's not like I want to be! I-Idiot!
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:10 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Kirika wrote:
Based off of Astral's last description:

Totally Astral:

If not wolf ears then how about fox ears XD
Omg that's so like me. X3
Just put a straw hat on that and you've got it. (Yes, I've worn straw hats ever since I was 5. They're like, part of my life.)

!!! <3

Another thing we share in common :O
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:45 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:

Lolew, she's holding a bottle. That's something I definitely wouldn't do, but I'll let that slide.

Weeeelll, the kitsune in question is several hundred years old. Give yourself a few hundred years, Astral, you may enjoy the occasional social sake ^_^
Back to top Go down
Eridian
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eridian

Female Posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:05 pm

IronDicks wrote:
my hair is blonde, i don't have glasses (but i wish i did), my eyes are a hazel greenie, im not disgruntled when browsing the forum more of a wtf are people thinking kind of look, I'm kinda spiritual but i don't follow any religion (diffidently don't believe in god)

Wow.... that is literally the exact opposite. Huh. Boy was I wrong.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:49 pm

Seele00 wrote:

Fanforum Nickname - Suguri
Description/Assumption - Black haired guy, slim build, around taller than 5'6", slightly tan skin
Only part you got right was slim. :v

falcon1 wrote:
FFN : Suguri
Assumptions : has an acute case of OCD indicated by his attention to detail, always goes around with a laptop, palish skin tone, runs on Pepsi Light, also lives on the internet.
what's pepsi light :v
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:02 pm

CapeMike:

Assumptions: A modest, naisu guy with manly facial hair.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:29 pm

for some reason I always imagine suguri as a younger, no facial hair version of this guy I know. I have no idea why.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:34 pm

Asagi-san wrote:
CapeMike:

Assumptions: A modest, naisu guy with manly facial hair.
We already know what he looks like.
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:17 pm

What? I'm just putting in my few cents.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:24 pm

Winty wrote:
for some reason I always imagine suguri as a younger, no facial hair version of this guy I know. I have no idea why.
Spoiler:
Now put the facial hair back, add brown eyes, and you're pretty damn close.

Also no glasses.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:37 pm

so you have the hat as well?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:46 pm

My hat would be more of the Patchouli variety if I had the cash to spare on those sorts of things
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:10 am

Suguri wrote:
My hat would be more of the Patchouli variety if I had the cash to spare on those sorts of things

oh yes you do

suguri so poverty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:14 am

I found somebody with the exact same picture pixel for pixel as Nisa's Avatar on facebook.

Does Nisa use facebook? scratch
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:51 am

It's kinda easy in my case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:38 am

Everyone's assuming behavioral patterns. Please make assumptions on what people look like.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:54 am

LXE wrote:
I found somebody with the exact same picture pixel for pixel as Nisa's Avatar on facebook.

Does Nisa use facebook? scratch

I do

but that's not me

I ripped the picture off that guy Smile

oh you.
Back to top Go down
rehpic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rehpic

Male Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:45 am

5 pages and no description for Xid? #em5
i wanna try! #em3

1. Fanforum Username - ziix(Xid)
2. Gender - male/slightly tilted to homo side
3. Description/Assumptions - slightly slim build with prominent cheek bones and has a medium length black colored hair exceeding the collar with his hair parted to the left side. Wears glasses albeit his eyes aren't that deteriorated. Is of Chinese descent, having a fair complexion. Also, he is horny #em3
4. Age - his profile says 16 o3o
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:17 pm

[quote="xzpwnz"]1. Fanforum Username - xzpwnz
2. Gender - Male
3. Description/Assumptions - Lazy

Xz your not lazy yet.Your lazzy when u sit out side and stare at your cars thats when u know you need some shit to do. Some one I know did that and posted on there facebook, Was bored last night so decided to baby sit my cars.

You just spend money on shit your only on lvl 1 out ten of what Im calling rich ppl bordem syndrome.

Only good one at profileing ppl here is me.

Ps from info i have gathered xzs 19-24 Or slightly older. I mostly did assume hes 19 but recent info mite say he was at a time 24 but is now older as that info a few years old maybe. Im to lazzy to do math blaah.

Xzs Less lazy than me he has maids, hates running missions alone if at all would rather get carried, But is still less lazzy than me. Lazzy is having other ppl use your account to lvl bots and farm tune ups.Then giving up on dat account just to use some one elses and haveing them farm for u. Which is me.Also types right God I have to edit this to make it readable such a pain in da ass.

Im to forgetful to remember stuff I gathered. Hold on let me remember everything again.

Ps knowing how some one looks doesent post there personality.

So far no ones really to hard to figure out not even abolla abollas basicly a non rich version of xz personality wise.

1 Ill do lxe.

2 Sex male

3 Build chubby wont admit it, In my eyes your chubby

4 Race Asian I know dis isnt a race who cares theres like 4 fucking contrys in that continet .black ppl are called black white ppl are white so really its not racist just a generaliztion that should be used more I feel.

5Live in Im thinking America

6 Loves moe type animes way to much

7 Loves cute shit do much.

8Try to be funny to much sometimes to the point were it comes off at annoying or gets him in trouble

Unlike me this isnt intentional and apologizes when lines are crossed

9Could be slgihtly more mature than acts but isnt nears as bad as my rudeness or wolfs overly innocence.

10 Kinda attention Seeking still no were bad as me or wolf.

11Also if a remember bad tase in anime cause didnt get into anime much until after seeing naruto which is a total fag anime I dont even watch now. SAINT SEIYA U NOOBS.

PS Astral to damn boring Sleep Sleep Cant remember non of da info I gathered on her. Steroe types are true ppl Who live in rural areas are snooze-vile. Im really non joking aside from her irl name I remember non of da info I gather not even her email.

PS xz had good asumptions to assume I love anal tho I really dont I love all 3 holes on a women Equally but use Anal sex jokes alot for shcok value and to offend ppl.

ETC
Actualy person id have most trouble profileing would be cpmi of dos. I cant even tale if hes or she yet. Straight bi etc. For intacne not rude but not overly nice so not weabo. What draws question marks tho is mostly seen communicating with PPl who are girls of dos dont even know if he or she knows there girls. Mostly would be around astral god.Spell Card, Silverly sill, or,Rukia rukia, is a girl who quit cb not hot or ugly tho. Average, wait was it rukia or empress ria there personality were identical so I couldnt tell em apart even tho one of em posted there irl pics on da dos, forum and they live in 2 diff countrys still get em mixed up.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:38 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Ill do lxe.

Sex male <-- Correct
Build chubby wont admit it, In my eyes your chubby <-- I'm skinny as hell I've even posted up photos
Race Asian <-- Correct
Live in Im thinking america <-- Australia
Loves moe type animes way to much <--I just like the art style of anime, and the storylines.
Loves cute shit do much. <-- I do like cute stuff, but cool stuff are also good too.
Try to be funny tom much sometimes to the point were it comes off at annoying or gets him in trouble <-- I kinda agree
Unlike me this isnt intentional and apologizes when lines are crossed <-- Correct
Could be slgihtly mroe mature than acts but isnt nears as bad as me or wolfs overly innocence. <-- Hot on the outside, cool on the inside.
Kinda attention Seeking still no were bad as me or wolf. <-- Whatever I do, it gets attention. I just hate it when that happens.
I posted up a photo of myself as my avatar for a few days and he still thinks I'm chubby. (I got chubby cheeks, but skinny body)
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:41 pm

LXE wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Ill do lxe.

Sex male <-- Correct
Build chubby wont admit it, In my eyes your chubby <-- I'm skinny as hell I've even posted up photos
Race Asian <-- Correct
Live in Im thinking america <-- Australia
Loves moe type animes way to much <--I just like the art style of anime, and the storylines.
Loves cute shit do much. <-- I do like cute stuff, but cool stuff are also good too.
Try to be funny tom much sometimes to the point were it comes off at annoying or gets him in trouble <-- I kinda agree
Unlike me this isnt intentional and apologizes when lines are crossed <-- Correct
Could be slgihtly mroe mature than acts but isnt nears as bad as me or wolfs overly innocence. <-- Hot on the outside, cool on the inside.
Kinda attention Seeking still no were bad as me or wolf. <-- Whatever I do, it gets attention. I just hate it when that happens.
I posted up a photo of myself as my avatar for a few days and he still thinks I'm chubby. (I got chubby cheeks, but skinny body)

Again i said in my eyes. I call some of da bigger ppl at my boxing gym fat and make fat jokes bout em. Mainly cause I cant slam da bigger guys at my mma gym as easy in grappleing fucking fat asses for not fighting in my weight class.

Aslo Im hard to figure out cause Im pretty much a living contradiction and mildly bipolar and kinda have split personality's and dont Im very weird. Ppl who know me in real life cant figure me out just know that No matter how I act Im good for a few laughs =D.Basicly what happens when good and bad genetics mix. Pretty much have my dads mom and my own personality mixed. Mine is da worst and meanest.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:47 pm

If you call this fat, then the people in the entire world must be extremely obese.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:50 pm

LXE wrote:
If you call this fat, then the people in the entire world must be extremely obese.
Spoiler:

It looks better now before it was to wide and big. your still very un athletic so my assumption was reasonble.

PSS online I come off as racist but Im not far from it reason i can say racist comments openly about any race even my own is cause I FUCKING HATE RACIAL PRIDE IN GENERAL. Racial pride is just holding da humen race back. Its just a fucking race color. For instance when A mexican boxer or brazil mma fighter wins a fight they have to thank there race only and shit it just pissed me da fuck off its a fucking skin color. Trust me Im not racist I hate racist more than ppl with racial pride.This also include ppls who Dick ride a diff race Like weabo which is why Im Very harsh to them.

DAMIT I WANT A EMOTE WITH GLASSES.Normal ones so I can put it after I say stuff to feel smart.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:53 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
It looks better now before it was to wide and big. your still very un athletic so my assumption was reasonble.
You're right, I'm unathletic mainly because I've been studying for the HSC with hardly time to exercise. But not every unathletic person is fat. #em1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next