Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.

Go down 
+35
RaverX
CCoRS
KoumakanScarlet
AhegaoMaster
Ryuuichiro
Relict?
That_Wiesel_Guy
Zwiebel Force
WiFi
Koiro
CapeMike
EroJun
Emeraldsun
Arti
boytitan2
rehpic
Tuskin
Winty
falcon1
Fainche
Yokura
AnTi90d
Suguri
Asagi-san
xzpwnz
Eridian
Seele00
IronDicks
Nisa
Valkyrie
Hyoka
Broken
Astral_Dono
Kirika
fggt
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:23 pm

to continue the tread,as someone made(or tried to make) assumption about analprobe?
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:28 pm

Guess I'll toss in another pic of me, taken not too long before I left New Zealand just a month ago.... Smile

The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 Fullme10
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:38 pm

Agnusdei wrote:
The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 Tumblr10
ohhhhhhhhhh so you want me to raise to 9.99?i gonna find any piece of evidence in this tread,i'm not gonna give up kirika,you have earned a great partner to your big adventure called 'searching the best yuri anime in a world that is not anime'

Looks like Agnus is..

The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 1232905464_Rickrolled

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around
and desert you

Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie
and hurt you
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:57 pm

CAPE OJII SAN~
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:04 am

Nisa wrote:
CAPE OJII SAN~

AHH! *ducks*

...sorry, when you're a fat support player, anything tends to have you running for cover.... Smile

Anyway, semi-in relation to your post, I've heard reports of someone playing who's in their mid-40s...I don't have a name and can't confirm the rumor, but even if he/she is, I suppose the title is still mine if they're not active, right? *trying to feel better about things right now*
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:08 am

CapeMike wrote:
Nisa wrote:
CAPE OJII SAN~

AHH! *ducks*

...sorry, when you're a fat support player, anything tends to have you running for cover.... Smile

Anyway, semi-in relation to your post, I've heard reports of someone playing who's in their mid-40s...I don't have a name and can't confirm the rumor, but even if he/she is, I suppose the title is still mine if they're not active, right? *trying to feel better about things right now*

Go practice your melee skills :V
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:07 am

@Mike's Pic - Lol, Our meat curries are now boneless.
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:29 am

EH OH EL. Mike looks like my friggin dad.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:54 am

falcon1 wrote:
EH OH EL. Mike looks like my friggin dad.

He is your father.

say it.

say it.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:00 pm

LXE wrote:
@Mike's Pic - Lol, Our meat curries are now boneless.

I was -wondering- when someone was gonna notice that sign...yeah, I kinda didn't eat there for obvious reasons...thankfully, there was a Burger King just a few steps away.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 9:17 am

*Necro so hard, I make Nicole Malice turn over her clothes and sit next to chumps like Harry Potter*

My first impression of Crayon-chan was that of a mature Onee-san.

My first impression of Reliyan was that of a gentleman.

My first impression of EXnova was that he was more mature than I gave him credit for.

My first impression of Kuma was that he was a nice dude. Turns out he is a nice, talking bear ;p

My first impression of eVe Heart was that he/she is a scary person.

Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:19 pm

Valky that's gay of you

But I still love you
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:46 pm

Since it's already Necro'd let's go all out before it goes lights out again.

Koiro = I used to think he was some nerd that needs help. now he's my best friend at least for me.
Kray = I've always thought he was cool, still is-...
CAV = I thought he liked mature people with mature taste. I used to be so tense whenever he talks to me in skype lol
Kouma = A bully hug that bear!
Relict? = someone you can ask for help? Oh and I feel at ease with him ...since he's asian?
Valk = nice very nice don't know what to assume about her though~
CC = apparently she was younger than me !! (@ 0@)........I wish I had half of her size
Tria = a playmate? not sure about him probably handsome?
Laz = my teacher well he IS younger than me
Zweib = hmmm a girl that is a boy?? I'm still confused.
Winty = senpai #1 He looked a lot like that guy from youtubers react
Shai = senpai #2 a mystery

Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:05 pm

You mean like one of these girly looking pop idols or something? scratch

My first impression of wifi was that of one of these girls obsesed with media and fashion, who wear a lot of black and avantgarde looking clothes.

My first impression of koi-tan was that of a genki-boy

I thought kobrakai was a girl for a long time. Actually I sorta expected a lot more girls here for some reason. Does that count?
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:08 pm

I thought winty was sibladeko.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:13 pm

>a nerd that needs help

Uh...what made you think that?

I hope to never be Genki. I wanna feel like a miserable old man
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:14 pm

WiFi wrote:
Since it's already Necro'd let's go all out before it goes lights out again.

Koiro = I used to think he was some nerd that needs help. now he's my best friend at least for me.
Kray = I've always thought he was cool, still is-...
CAV = I thought he liked mature people with mature taste. I used to be so tense whenever he talks to me in skype lol
Kouma = A bully hug that bear!
Relict? = someone you can ask for help? Oh and I feel at ease with him ...since he's asian?
Valk = nice very nice don't know what to assume about her though~
CC = apparently she was younger than me !! (@ 0@)........I wish I had half of her size
Tria = a playmate? not sure about him probably handsome?
Laz = my teacher well he IS younger than me
Zweib = hmmm a girl that is a boy?? I'm still confused.
Winty = senpai #1 He looked a lot like that guy from youtubers react
Shai = senpai #2 a mystery

@Winty: wait you mean the epic meal time guy?

also huehuehue I'm a mystery (even to myself ; ~Wink
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:24 pm

Koiro wrote:
>a nerd that needs help

My introduction thread.... remember?? X)

@Zweib Hahaha ....I do like clothes I spend half of my money earned every month to buy clothes but not those model-ish thingies or those black kind of stuff.
@Valk Well stating that I know stuff about you even though I don't is quite insensitive. That's why I just put that dunno kind of word but I do know you're nice.

EDIT: yes that guy from epic meal time.... I think. What's epic meal time again?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:25 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:

no winty is just winter
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:41 pm

Well yeah, he's winterlord.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:51 pm

WiFi wrote:
Koiro wrote:
>a nerd that needs help

My introduction thread.... remember?? X)

@Zweib Hahaha ....I do like clothes I spend half of my money earned every month to buy clothes but not those model-ish thingies or those black kind of stuff.
@Valk Well stating that I know stuff about you even though I don't is quite insensitive. That's why I just put that dunno kind of word but I do know you're nice.

EDIT: yes that guy from epic meal time.... I think. What's epic meal time again?

And now you know why I hate this game

Also I'm not tsundere
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:56 pm

Such nice assumptions from Valky and WiFi.

I assume everyone is moe.
Just kidding, assumptions are scary.

@WiFi Epic Meal Time is a YouTube series consisting a group of young Canadian men who make grandiose and unhealthy meals involving fast food, bacon, cheese. Their methods typically involve deep fat frying and oven baking, but they have also incorporated bacon weaving into their standard procedures in regards to preparing food.

Hyoka wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:

no winty is just winter

Beware, Winty is cumming (after he carries with Armada AMs bot).
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 2:42 am

I am ugly, fat, short and have big fangs.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 3:23 am

At first, I thought Koiro was Japanese, or at least Asian. Turns out he was a nigga.
At first, I thought Trill was white or some variant of it. Turns out he was a nigga.
At first, I thought CAV was...well I can't really remember my first impression of him, but he still a nigga.
At first, I thought Diabolical was a nigga. Turns out, the guy was Canadian. Still a nigga, though.
Zweibel/Himmel...now this guy weirded me out. He came out sorta gay to me. But he's a nigga, too.
Honestly speaking, I thought blacky and black11 were niggas. But they weren't so screw them.
Boytitan? Never had a doubt that he was a nigga. You can see it in his spelLinK.
At first, I thought that Relict was a cool white boy who was in college. Turns out he was a cool Asian college boy who lives in America.
Suguri, I thought was 14, female and Japanese. I still don't have any idea now.
I thought of Aria as a female jinx. Now he's just a jinx.
Kululu will always be <3
I thought back then that utok was a girl. Don't tell him.
My first impression of Alpherior is a business man who carries around a briefcase.
I always thought of Business as one of those jocks who run around bars flashing their dicks at random girls.
I figured rei_hunter to be a girl. I still have no idea now.
And sasha, RedBriefJ and Milez? I always thought that they were fun people despite all the negativity they cause and put out.
Now Winty...

See Winty here is special... At first I thought that Winty was your run-of-the-mill jerk who would cringe at the sight of someone he deems distasteful. Then I began to observe Winty. He would often times criticize those who have more experience in the game and this community for not being able to do their part in the betterment of both. I admire him a lot for that. He would help those who he can chance upon without spoon-feeding them too much, leaving still an area for them to grow. Over the course of my life in this game and this forum, I have made several advances on Winty, but alas, to no avail. I secretly secluded myself to thinking that I can never have any part of him, or me in him. Then one day, I saw his beard. It was magnificent. I felt the instantaneous revival of my admiration of him. I continued to observe him, how he grazed this community with his frequent jolts of wit and wisdom, how he left his legacy onto future generations with displays of skill, style and tenacity, how he flaunted his beard every so often. I watched him from afar, thinking, wondering, if he ever noticed me. I lost my way for almost a year. I found myself wondering "what happened?" in all of it. I came back with the thought that the man I sought after may have changed as I have. To my disappointment, cruel thoughts were reality. Winty shaved his beard. The days went on, dull, with my thoughts once again lost. One day, he logged into a clan member's account. I said something stupid or random and he noticed it and called out chinklord, for which I knew he had dubbed me before. A familiar tingle ran up my spine. I still loved him.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 3:38 am

Winty won't let you suck his dick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next