Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.

Go down 
+35
RaverX
CCoRS
KoumakanScarlet
AhegaoMaster
Ryuuichiro
Relict?
That_Wiesel_Guy
Zwiebel Force
WiFi
Koiro
CapeMike
EroJun
Emeraldsun
Arti
boytitan2
rehpic
Tuskin
Winty
falcon1
Fainche
Yokura
AnTi90d
Suguri
Asagi-san
xzpwnz
Eridian
Seele00
IronDicks
Nisa
Valkyrie
Hyoka
Broken
Astral_Dono
Kirika
fggt
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Everyone looks the same.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591
EroJun
EroJun

Male Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:55 pm

Username - Seele00
Gender - Not specified
Description - Tsundere, soft drinks addict, next Steins;Gate antagonist.
Age - 16
Pictures -
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:25 pm

EroJun wrote:
Username - Seele00
Gender - Not specified
Description - Tsundere, soft drinks addict, next Steins;Gate antagonist.
Age - 16
Pictures -
Spoiler:
That picture so gives his appearance away. Sugoi job #em3
Back to top Go down
Seele00
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Seele00

Male Posts : 250
Location : University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:23 pm

EroJun wrote:
Username - Seele00
Gender - Not specified
Description - Tsundere, soft drinks addict NOPE.avi, next Steins;Gate antagonist.
Age - 16
Pictures -
Spoiler:
Unless it's Dr Pepper, no. I prefer coffee any day of the week. Also, lul Seele on the beach. Nice try recreating that sand castle scene though.
Back to top Go down
http://mixmatched.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Kirika wrote:
Agnusdei wrote:
-kirika-a man/woman that likes 2 woman kissing each other(what is the genre?)wanna become a victim of (this genre) too.......

I've dropped too many hints about myself in this thread for a generic statement based of my sig -3- Same goes for Astral, we posted a totally real pic of her with fox ears XD Also, describing BT is a moot point, as he posts himself all over, and there is a player who runs around with a BT banner of his IRL photo @.@

Agnusdei-Long black hair over one eye in a shirt that is slightly to tight to his androgynous form. He nihilistically flips his hair to one side as he says comments like "No one can understand the chains I bear as I walk through his dark valley man calls life...".

Anyway, I gotta teach, so g2g @.@
no no no i'm not a emo e.e
stop messing with my forever alone personality and kiss me already e.e
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:29 pm

Agnusdei wrote:
Kirika wrote:
Agnusdei wrote:
-kirika-a man/woman that likes 2 woman kissing each other(what is the genre?)wanna become a victim of (this genre) too.......

I've dropped too many hints about myself in this thread for a generic statement based of my sig -3- Same goes for Astral, we posted a totally real pic of her with fox ears XD Also, describing BT is a moot point, as he posts himself all over, and there is a player who runs around with a BT banner of his IRL photo @.@

Agnusdei-Long black hair over one eye in a shirt that is slightly to tight to his androgynous form. He nihilistically flips his hair to one side as he says comments like "No one can understand the chains I bear as I walk through his dark valley man calls life...".

=P everything you say sounds sooooo perfect to fit into an emo ballad tho XD

Anyway, sry, taken. No kisses will be given from Kirika @.@
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:11 pm

Eridian wrote:
Well, someone's got to be a trap on this forum. If Nisa decides to quit, then someone else will take up the mantle. Preferably someone who is at least 18. It is awkward to see people talking about how "doable" a 15 year old is.

Rerailing:
Valkyrie: 19 year old Tsundere Male. We'll guess blonde-ish hair and brown eyes. Has probably played Valkrie Profile.

But-but, we need a shota as well; now that the forum has a loli D:

Wow, someone described me o.o /sorry miss, but to be Tsundere, I should be in love first, which I am not.
I would've wished I had blonde hair, but I do have brown eyes. And yes, I'm obviously male >.>

As for the Valkyrie profile part, I don't even know what game that is....
Back to top Go down
Eridian
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eridian

Female Posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:04 pm

Valkyrie wrote:

Wow, someone described me o.o /sorry miss, but to be Tsundere, I should be in love first, which I am not.
I would've wished I had blonde hair, but I do have brown eyes. And yes, I'm obviously male >.>

Man, I'm 2 for zero on this thread. Oh, wait, 3 for zero. I didn't get Astral right either. :/
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:04 am

Valkyrie wrote:
Eridian wrote:
Well, someone's got to be a trap on this forum. If Nisa decides to quit, then someone else will take up the mantle. Preferably someone who is at least 18. It is awkward to see people talking about how "doable" a 15 year old is.

Rerailing:
Valkyrie: 19 year old Tsundere Male. We'll guess blonde-ish hair and brown eyes. Has probably played Valkrie Profile.

Tsundere does not require love o_o
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:23 am

Hyoka wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:
Eridian wrote:

Rerailing:

Tsundere does not require love o_o

Eh, eh? what? No way! Even then, I'm still not a tsuntsun Mad

As for descriptions, let me describe Senkern :3
Senkern is male, with a thin silhouete. He's vietnamese, and has short black hair and brown eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:18 pm

Kirika wrote:
Agnusdei wrote:
Kirika wrote:

The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 C676da10

just because i don't like (this genre?)

Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Agnusdei wrote:
Kirika wrote:
Agnusdei wrote:

Spoiler:

just because i don't like (this genre?)

=? wut...? wut genre =? >.< Agnusdei, I don't get you >.<

Also.... Valkyrie, did you change your avatar to match Eri's guess =?
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:55 pm

Kirika wrote:

Also.... Valkyrie, did you change your avatar to match Eri's guess =?

(take note that this scenario might-yes, might- be close to the actual reality

"*Inside Valkyrie's head*":

TL;DR, It's just coincidence. Or my subconcious. Or it might even be the work of a higher plane of existance...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:24 pm

i forgot it was yuri..yaoi...dunno
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:28 pm

maybe kirika can kiss me like this sign e.e
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Agnusdei wrote:

My lack of kiss giving has nothing to do with your like or dislike of yuri >.< I am spoken for, good sir, and only that special person receives my kisses <3

Valkyrie wrote:
TL;DR, It's just coincidence. Or my subconcious. Or it might even be the work of a higher plane of existance...

Also, Valkyrie, maybe you're subconscious wills you to paint the image Eri expects of you =P Perhaps your mental wave connected momentarily to Eri's expectation as you selected your new avatar. For a brief second, you met Wave Existence, and lo, it was so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:47 pm

Kirika wrote:
Agnusdei wrote:

My lack of kiss giving has nothing to do with your like or dislike of yuri >.< I am spoken for, good sir, and only that special person receives my kisses <3

Valkyrie wrote:

Also, Valkyrie, maybe you're subconscious wills you to paint the image Eri expects of you =P Perhaps your mental wave connected momentarily to Eri's expectation as you selected your new avatar. For a brief second, you met Wave Existence, and lo, it was so.

then i'm gonna become 'special' as a matter of fact i'm the juggernaut
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:30 pm

Kirika wrote:

Valkyrie wrote:

Dohohoho~
And thus, an explanation has been found :3
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:42 am

Agnusdei wrote:
Kirika wrote:
Agnusdei wrote:

Valkyrie wrote:

then i'm gonna become 'special' as a matter of fact i'm the juggernaut

Again Agnusdei... idk wut u mean >.< As for you being the juggernaut... Like... X-Men Juggernaut...@.@

In that case...
Agnusdei:
is a fictional character that appears in publications published by Marvel Comics. The character first appeared in X-Men #12 (July 1965), and was created by writer Stan Lee and artist/co-plotter Jack Kirby.

Since his debut during the Silver Age of Comic Books the character has appeared in over four decades of Marvel publications, featuring prominently in the X-Men titles and starring in two one-shot solo publications. The character has also been associated with Marvel merchandise including clothing, toys, trading cards, animated television series, video games, and a feature film.

In 2008, Juggernaut was ranked 188th on Wizard's list of top 200 comic-book characters.[2] In 2009, Juggernaut was ranked 19th on IGN's list of top 100 comic-book villains.[3]

Also I think he has red hair and blue eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:12 pm

she don't know a fap of what i'm talking about?i just want to be this special person(is this special one real?)she increased in my rate of moe personality(or fake personality) to 8/10
anyway thanks ,this video is awesome ,i watch all the day. thanks for the assumption of me e.e
(not real one but c'mon,some ppl here never seen the face of no one right?)
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Agnusdei wrote:
she don't know a fap of what i'm talking about?i just want to be this special person(is this special one real?)she increased in my rate of moe personality(or fake personality) to 8/10
anyway thanks ,this video is awesome ,i watch all the day. thanks for the assumption of me e.e
(not real one but c'mon,some ppl here never seen the face of no one right?)

I think I get what you're saying...? Are you saying you want to be my special person...@.@ Sry, but again, I has a special person >.< Position already taken! Also, if I increased your moe personality to 8, what was it before?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:44 pm

it was 7,89...
tell me who is the special one so i can smash his brain out?(determinated to fight mode activated),also be honored. some ppl here are not so MOE,they are just troll wannabes.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Agnusdei wrote:
it was 7,89...
tell me who is the special one so i can smash his brain out?(determinated to fight mode activated),also be honored. some ppl here are not so MOE,they are just troll wannabes.

I'm going to assume that a 7->8 jump is substantial then =P As for my special person, I'd rather enjoy the lack of any brain smashing, tyvm @.@ Also, I've already dropped a few somewhat accidental hints. In this thread. I'll say no more =X
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:53 pm

The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 Tumblr10
ohhhhhhhhhh so you want me to raise to 9.99?i gonna find any piece of evidence in this tread,i'm not gonna give up kirika,you have earned a great partner to your big adventure called 'searching the best yuri anime in a world that is not anime'
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:04 pm

Um..... sur Agnusdei...? So long as you don't brain smash my dear friend @.@

And, in an attempt to re-rail:
Zentrino-Cuteish Cantonese-Chinese-descent about 17, soon turning 18, maybe
glasses, thinner build, short black hair? (Zen will most likely never see this tho v.v)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next