Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need help with builds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GA-45 U
Newcomer
Newcomer
GA-45 U

Male Posts : 11

I need help with builds Empty
PostSubject: I need help with builds   I need help with builds EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 9:27 pm

hi guys.
I have a question about tuning Ivis since I've never used her in the old cbeng ( I was a f2p player only got rt from events)
so every time I've encountered her in the past she was always zipping around and killing everyone in like 3-6 hits. my question is how the heck do I accomplish this? I can get 1000 dmg before dyeing (if I don't have any lag Rolling Eyes )
this is the build I'm using now, and I've already been through 2 other builds.
ivis build:

I'll keep dropping any questions I have for bot builds in here so I don't clutter up the boards.
toybox is next.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: I need help with builds   I need help with builds EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 12:53 pm

Since this forum is dead I'll suggest you to post it in steam.
Game is relatively more balanced than old cb so it'll be hard to replicate the same kind of performance from ivis, that you've seen in cb.
Back to top Go down
Rexir2
Teddy Slide
Teddy Slide

Male Posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: I need help with builds   I need help with builds EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:16 am

Spoiler:
Cosmicalc seems to have an inconsistency with Ivis's arms and your screenshot; what's most important here are the tunes.
After these tunes and cartridges, there should be 115 cost left. This goes to a H.Grappler and 2 H.Gladiator tunes on her weapon.
Back to top Go down
GA-45 U
Newcomer
Newcomer
GA-45 U

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: I need help with builds   I need help with builds EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:37 pm

Rexir2 wrote:
Spoiler:
Cosmicalc seems to have an inconsistency with Ivis's arms and your screenshot; what's most important here are the tunes.
After these tunes and cartridges, there should be 115 cost left. This goes to a H.Grappler and 2 H.Gladiator tunes on her weapon.

Thanks Rexir2. I'm gonna wipe my Ivis clean and try this out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help with builds   I need help with builds Empty

Back to top Go down

I need help with builds
Page 1 of 1