Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two builds i came up with

Go down 
+3
tanjinyi
:)OwneD)
ugonna100
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ugonna100

Two builds i came up with Empty
PostSubject: Two builds i came up with   Two builds i came up with EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:07 pm

Two robots i like, this is one of the first few bots i've ever made with Calc Smile its kinda fun

Can you give me some tips on these guys?

【Robot Name】
Victory Fb

【Parts】
BD: Victory FB BD
 : Mini Long Range Unit(default)
 : Neon Neos LG [High Tech Alpha] [High Tough]
 : Accel Saber HD [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha]
  : Cute Beret
  : Intelli Blue
 : Destructor BS [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha]
 : Neon Neos AM [High Boost Alpha] [High Tough Alpha]
  : Rocket Launcher [High Rapid Beta] [Rapid]
 : Neon Neos AM [High Boost Alpha] [High Tough Alpha]
  : Viper Shield [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 砲
SIZE: M
COST: 1125
CAPA: 1135
HP: 409
STR: 5
TEC: 28
WLK: 6
FLY: 26
TGH: 15

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +60×7
Enhance internal weapon
Short Boost
Quick Land

【必要素材】
Fudara Cosmos×12
Ones Cosmos×1
Twode Cosmos×1
Red Chip×30
Yellow Chip×60
Green Chip×30
Stabilizer×27
Turbo Charger×54
Brake Damper×31
Rapid Crystal×14
Drum Magazine×42
Guide Circuit×21
Hard Plate×25

and,

【Robot Name】
Sagimaxy

【Parts】
BD: Saggitary Maxis BD
 : Dual Rifle Bit
 : Gigantinger LG [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha]
 : Hoverion HD [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
  : Cute Beret
  : Berry Earrings [Run]
 : Victory BS [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha]
 : Hoverion AM [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
  : Rocket Launcher [High Rapid Beta] [Rapid]
 : Hoverion AM [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
  : Cheer Pom-Pom [High Tough Alpha] [High Tough Alpha] [High Tough Alpha]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 砲
SIZE: L
COST: 1210
CAPA: 1210
HP: 435
STR: 4
TEC: 33
WLK: 26
FLY: 2
TGH: 16

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +60×5
Enhance internal weapon×2
Boost Run
Stealth System
Broad Radar

【必要素材】
Hidora Cosmos×1
Fudara Cosmos×13
Ones Cosmos×1
Twode Cosmos×1
Red Chip×60
Green Chip×80
Stabilizer×54
Engine Shaft×41
Brake Damper×27
Rapid Crystal×14
Guide Circuit×42
Snail Liquid×28
Hard Plate×21

There ya go, i'd love input! my first real build xD
Back to top Go down
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Two builds i came up with   Two builds i came up with EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:54 pm

uhmmmm dont double post bro for fb: u should use accel saber arms instead also replace the legs with ace braver or build arm trade destructor bs for victory and use buckler there are alot of saggitary thread on here check some out for ideas.
Back to top Go down
ugonna100

PostSubject: Re: Two builds i came up with   Two builds i came up with EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:04 pm

oh sorry i was impatient Sad

I tried to put parts i actually have on victory and sagi, but um, i do have build arms and victory, no buckler with slots though.

Just wondering, why a build arm? it provides no fly, or is it better to short boost with WLK? i originally planned for him to use WLK honestly..

I'd love to start tuning sagi right away, since i absolutely LOVE his railgun and i seem to be aiming well with it.

Just not sure whether his build is right, or maybe i should build towards WLK instead..

I also searched the threads for sagi, one got derailed, another didn't really explain much or a good build, and i think the others were for other sagis or an argument in another.

i got the idea of building WLK in the derailed thread. It seemed like it'd work out with boost run as well.
Back to top Go down
tanjinyi
tanjinyi

PostSubject: Re: Two builds i came up with   Two builds i came up with EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:55 pm

Short boost is affected by walk and not fly, and you should always try to hit the final breakpoint for mobility before even thinking about tuning for tec else melees will rip you apart. For the saggitary, boost run is also affected by fly values, so you might want to keep some fly by using non-alpha tunes (even though they aren't cost effective). Try using lower cost parts, your bots seem to be really strapped for capacity and since you're tuning, it's better to do so
Back to top Go down
ugonna100

PostSubject: Re: Two builds i came up with   Two builds i came up with EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Oh i see x_x i had read somewhere that short boost was affected by both walk and fly. also i thought the breakpoint for WLK and FLY were 26, but i think i was mistaken x_x. was it 28?

These were the best parts i could find that weren't for RT (as i am a UC player, so i can only really use UC parts) so im not sure i can change my stuff ( unless you've got suggestions x_x)
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Two builds i came up with   Two builds i came up with EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:16 pm

tanjinyi wrote:
Short boost is affected by walk and not fly, and you should always try to hit the final breakpoint for mobility before even thinking about tuning for tec else melees will rip you apart. For the saggitary, boost run is also affected by fly values, so you might want to keep some fly by using non-alpha tunes (even though they aren't cost effective). Try using lower cost parts, your bots seem to be really strapped for capacity and since you're tuning, it's better to do so

This is incorrect. Shortboost is affected equally by both WLK and FLY.

Some builds for above mentioned bots: 【Robot Name】
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ugonna100

PostSubject: Re: Two builds i came up with   Two builds i came up with EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:36 pm

I love it xD although the sagi build has almost no parts that i actually have Sad my accel sabers AMs are one slot, my katana max is 1 slot, and my destructer BS is only two slot, also i don't have any ace of hearts earrings T_T

im going to go try tuning my accel saber HD for now, since it has 3 slots.

oh but i have a 3 slot pom pom too <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two builds i came up with   Two builds i came up with EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:56 pm

Hmm is Fly based Sturbanger even viable? Just wondering. scratch
Back to top Go down
tanjinyi
tanjinyi

PostSubject: Re: Two builds i came up with   Two builds i came up with EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:15 am

The problem with those parts is that they have too high a cost, for tuning lower cost parts even though their stats may not be as high would be alright. Also putting stealth system with broad radar is just a waste of a cart, I'd rather just take broad radar to save on capacity. Also, boost run is affected by (primarily)walk and fly, not short boost. It's best to tune 35 walk on the victory fb as a priority since that's the last breakpoint for non-land short boost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two builds i came up with   Two builds i came up with EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:28 am

@Trill - reVelske told me that the breakpoints for TGH have been tested and confirmed. One of the breakpoints is 12TGH not 11TGH.

tanjinyi wrote:
The problem with those parts is that they have too high a cost, for tuning lower cost parts even though their stats may not be as high would be alright.
Suggest some parts please.

tanjinyi wrote:
Also putting stealth system with broad radar is just a waste of a cart, I'd rather just take broad radar to save on capacity.
This is correct for the most part.

tanjinyi wrote:
Also, boost run is affected by (primarily)walk and fly, not short boost. It's best to tune 35 walk on the victory fb as a priority since that's the last breakpoint for non-land short boost
You don't even know what you're talking about.

- Boost run speed is affected by WLK and FLY
- Short Boost is also affected by WLK and FLY
- Short Boot does NOT affect Boost Run speed
- 35WLK is NOT the final breakpoint for Shortboost for non-LND
- 35WLK is the Final breakpoint for "non-Boost run" running speed.

Go to this before you say "lol LXE, you wrong".

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t7429-boost-run-short-boost-etc-etc-charts
Back to top Go down
tanjinyi
tanjinyi

PostSubject: Re: Two builds i came up with   Two builds i came up with EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:32 am

Oops my bad ._.
But usually you'd tune walk for short boost against fly since last breakpoint value is lower (I blame myself for not referring to charts while typing this)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two builds i came up with   Two builds i came up with EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:35 am

tanjinyi wrote:
Oops my bad ._.
But usually you'd tune walk for short boost against fly since last breakpoint value is lower (I blame myself for not referring to charts while typing this)
Just wondering, who gave you all this information?
Back to top Go down
tanjinyi
tanjinyi

PostSubject: Re: Two builds i came up with   Two builds i came up with EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:38 am

I thought it was? 34 walk against 38 fly? I read guides o_o . Sometimes I do have major misconceptions though, so please correct me if I'm wrong

EDIT: I'm using forums on phone so I can't access calc or part selection unless I want to take a long time searching (which I can't)
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Two builds i came up with   Two builds i came up with EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:47 am

From my understanding on the new short boost chart of CBJP, 30wlk would be needed to gain the farthest distance hopped and 1 fly is sufficient because having more fly will not change the distance gained when hopping. That's me anyway.
Back to top Go down
ugonna100

PostSubject: Re: Two builds i came up with   Two builds i came up with EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:53 am

o.o ok i was getting confused by the boost run and short boost stuff too, thanks for clearing it up.

Ok so i have to go to school right now but i can probably think up a build when i come back with lower cost weapons.. I chose sniper sight because i derped and couldn't find any carts worth using ( i totally forgot about the guards)

Also what if the Large bazooka was changed to something else with lower cost? Such as Handy bazooka with 2 rapids?

EDIT: Random thing popped into my head, Victory BS 3 slot would save cost on the BS

I couldn't find any arms better than Accel Saber

My katana max legs 2 slot are outfitted with 2 high run alphas ( I didn't even need to use slot protectors o.o!)

and accel saber HD might be one of the things i could change, ( i have a two slotted one with High run alpha twice i think

Um im not sure if this is impatient or anything Sad

Just thought i should bump this since its been two days without an answer, im sorry if im wrong

Last edited by ugonna100 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: Two builds i came up with   Two builds i came up with EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:33 am

LXE wrote:

a clannie has one but idk how good it is. i think my fly destructor's better.

ontopic: if you go for arms on an art, i will ALWAYS recommend accel saber. they're just that good.

as for bs- if you go for walk idk but for fly, destructor bs, saggi bs, king gigaton bs are good

i don't like pom-pons but thats a personal choice.

focus on movement first and then on TEC/TGH.
Back to top Go down
ugonna100

PostSubject: Re: Two builds i came up with   Two builds i came up with EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:36 am

I edited my other post ^_^

Also, because i have 3 slot pom poms and not the 3 slot equips for katana max ( and my accel saber 3 slot broke on my 2nd tune, used the 3rd slot to achieve double tune T_T)

i could use it to make up for the high tech im missing.

Would it be good to utilize the 3rd slot of my handy bazooka with a stat tune as well? would also help my no 3 slot woes ( especcialy since all my accel saber AMs are 1 slot lol)

Oh and what if I forgo the beam guard? and go for another capacity cart? I believe i can handle airs i think, If i aim well i can just shoot them out of the sky

EDIT: Back from school

EDIT: Just looked in my inventory, i seem to have a misside BS 2 slot. By the way i can do two slot tunes you know, i can live with those ^_^ three slot isn't too important for me yet xD
Back to top Go down
ugonna100

PostSubject: Re: Two builds i came up with   Two builds i came up with EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:40 pm

Bump.. i think, i mean, its been two days so i was thinking it'd be okay..
Back to top Go down
Lyndon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyndon

Male Posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Two builds i came up with   Two builds i came up with EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:17 pm

LXE wrote:

Hell yah it is i was testing my sturbanger yesterday and i was trolling any air bot in my range the reason why i prefer fly or wlk is a fly away when i get fire pillar or b when i get stunned i get like +10 m in the airs with no waste of boost gauge
Back to top Go down
ugonna100

PostSubject: Re: Two builds i came up with   Two builds i came up with EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:29 pm

I should try that after i do a few offers Smile

So any ideas on my build? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two builds i came up with   Two builds i came up with Empty

Back to top Go down

Two builds i came up with
Page 1 of 1