Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help with builds!*UC only*

Go down 
+3
Trill
foxlaszlo
nawaf8
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nawaf8
Newcomer
Newcomer
nawaf8

Male Posts : 11

Need help with builds!*UC only* Empty
PostSubject: Need help with builds!*UC only*   Need help with builds!*UC only* EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:45 pm

hi everyone! i need help with improving my builds....i am also willing to start over the whole build =p

Commando:
NOTE:if theres any info needed and is missing.tell me to add it Smile

1-lily rain(level4)
2-crimrose(level3)
3-renny lop RS(level0(just obtained her))

Any tune up recommendation is appreciated Very Happy

UC Only
Back to top Go down
foxlaszlo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
foxlaszlo

Male Posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Need help with builds!*UC only*   Need help with builds!*UC only* EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:32 pm

Lily Rain:
Wing Plus AMJ x2: 1200uc
Handy Bazooka x2: 1200uc
Dual Missile Bit x10: 500uc
DONE

Crimrose:
Wing Plus AMJ x2: 1200uc
Handy Bazooka: 600uc
Wide Beam Gun: 600uc
Lily Rain AMs go nicely on Crimmy, so pick up a Lily for 8,000uc - her spare parts are always useful.
If you feel like it, buy Izuna Kamui Nagi for 16,000uc and bolt Izuna LG2 for Wisp attack
That should do it for crimmy.

As for Renny baby, just stick a frog lander BS for 100uc on her, it doesn't look too ugly and gives her +1 tec. Otherwise just keep rolling UC garapon for pom poms and tune them.

Although there's a lot of information on Lily and Crimmy on a google search, try that first next time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need help with builds!*UC only*   Need help with builds!*UC only* EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:59 pm

@foxlaszlo - How long have you been playing the game? Your information is mostly incorrect.

1. Wing Plus AMJ are horrible, cost inefficient and should never be used
2. Crimrose is an AIR, you can't equip a Handy Bazooka on her, The only bazooka an AIR can equip is Mini Bazooka.
3. Lily Rain AM on Crimrose may be good, but Tentrion AM/Cross Raptor AM is better.
4. Wide Beam Gun is a good basic weapon but, I suggest spamming pvp just to get a Limited Plasma Gun or you could buy during the bazaar events.
5. You should level your Crimrose up to level 10 and then promote her to Seraph Crimrose, the Promotion ticket is in the shop for 100k UC
6. Izuna Kamui Nagi BS wisps are an OK weapon but they are horrible when spammed, The wisps are mostly disliked by experienced players and pros.
7. I don't know much about Renny Lopp RS, I think you maybe keep her Pierce Gun AM, add a buckler (from bastagant quest drops) and maybe another buckler, cheer pom-pom, Handy Bazooka, or a Handy Magnum for farming. I'm not quite sure, please go ask Suguri, xzpwnz, Trill or reVelske etc. They'll point you in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Need help with builds!*UC only*   Need help with builds!*UC only* EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:24 pm

While I can't exactly disagree with LXE, I'll have to say that tuning while new is difficult.

As for the bots specifically:

Crimrose: This bot's cart-setup is practically pointless; use it to go wild and test cart's that you haven't tried so that you don't have to waste time restarting your Seraph if you dislike them. Promote to any Seraph Crimrose variant at level 10.

Lily Rain: If this is your "starter" Lily Rain she'll be at a disadvantage because of her locked LG. While this does set her back, it doesnt completely throw her in the gutter. Stock AM, Crimrose AM, Tentrion AM, or Mach Knight AM are acceptable choices. The most common build with her is Float Dash + Quickboost, but I have personally tried and seen a Lily with Shortboost + Accel Roll + Quickboost. Tune for fly, don't take internals if you want any room to tune.

Renny Lop: Sway build's have been made with Renny, but I'd honestly have to suggest Shortboost + Quickjump + Quickland. Her stock arm's are fine in my opinion, and the only things on her that should be changed are her boosters, which both should be replaced with Pawnger BS, or Froglander BS. If you use her Stock AM's, you'll either want to use Dual Bucklers, or Dual Fireflowers, or one of each. If you feel the 250 ammo on the AM is not enough, feel free to bring a secondary farming weapon, such as a Handy Magnum even in one hand, replacing either a buckler/fireflower. A typical build with her is Shortboost, Quickjump, Quickland, Stun Regain, the rest being capacity cartridges. As for what stat's to tune to, I'd say 32 walk, 36 if you feel as if you're too slow. Rest should be pumped into weapon tunes (suggested tunes for Peirceguns tend to be force, as they are ample fast enough as is, but speed tunes are fine aswell if you can't seem to hit with them with their current speed), revenge tunes, and TEC. Feel free to tank her STR down to 1 due to the fact her mode change reverses her stats, but I wouldn't go down to 0 or into the negatives due to the fact that wonderbits such as Dual Spike bits or Dual 3-Way bits can be great help while hopping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need help with builds!*UC only*   Need help with builds!*UC only* EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:25 pm

Trill wrote:
While I can't exactly disagree with LXE, I'll have to say that tuning while new is difficult.
You seem to love to disagree and argue with me.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Need help with builds!*UC only*   Need help with builds!*UC only* EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:31 pm

If you'd read it you'd see that I am agreeing that Wing AMj is no where near an stat or size efficient part, and saying that foxlaszlo is mostlikely suggesting them due to the fact that anyone asking questions like this would mostlikely be new, and not have many materials for tuning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need help with builds!*UC only*   Need help with builds!*UC only* EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:36 pm

Well ok. :V

Tuning is mostly difficult for New players who don't have a built up supply of Tune up materials.
UC players would find it difficult to tune without breaking slots.

There are a few RT choices you might want to get from the shop for a decent amount of free RT from the UC --> RT conversions.

Zero Saber Girl, the Brickgales, Butterflea, Gwyain, Amateus, Sturbanger.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Need help with builds!*UC only*   Need help with builds!*UC only* EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:56 pm

LXE wrote:
Sturbanger.
Go home.
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: Need help with builds!*UC only*   Need help with builds!*UC only* EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:04 pm

LXE wrote:
Sturbanger

*IQ estimate drops 30 points
Back to top Go down
foxlaszlo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
foxlaszlo

Male Posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Need help with builds!*UC only*   Need help with builds!*UC only* EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:29 pm

LXE wrote:
@foxlaszlo - How long have you been playing the game? Your information is mostly incorrect.

1. Wing Plus AMJ are horrible, cost inefficient and should never be used
2. Crimrose is an AIR, you can't equip a Handy Bazooka on her, The only bazooka an AIR can equip is Mini Bazooka.
3. Lily Rain AM on Crimrose may be good, but Tentrion AM/Cross Raptor AM is better.
4. Wide Beam Gun is a good basic weapon but, I suggest spamming pvp just to get a Limited Plasma Gun or you could buy during the bazaar events.
5. You should level your Crimrose up to level 10 and then promote her to Seraph Crimrose, the Promotion ticket is in the shop for 100k UC
6. Izuna Kamui Nagi BS wisps are an OK weapon but they are horrible when spammed, The wisps are mostly disliked by experienced players and pros.
7. I don't know much about Renny Lopp RS, I think you maybe keep her Pierce Gun AM, add a buckler (from bastagant quest drops) and maybe another buckler, cheer pom-pom, Handy Bazooka, or a Handy Magnum for farming. I'm not quite sure, please go ask Suguri, xzpwnz, Trill or reVelske etc. They'll point you in the right direction.
About 2-3 months.
1) Wing Plus AMJ is useful to get started with untuned bots or bots with no tuning slots. Shush your trolling.
2) In my intentions to help, I made a mistake, I meant mini-bazooka. So shoot me.
3) Lily Rain is easier to get hold of when starting up.
4) Wide beam gun is low cost and easier for starting up with.
5) Level 10 takes a while, take it easy on the new guys.
6) I don't care about "experienced players and pros" I will spam wisp when I want, where I want and I encourage others to do so
7) I agree with you on this and that's about it.

Now take your trolling elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Need help with builds!*UC only*   Need help with builds!*UC only* EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:40 pm

I'd just have to correct you on 3) in the fact that Mach Knight is also in the shop for a mere 1k more than Lily, and also gets the advantage of having 1s Parts along with afterwards having the ability to buy his parts in the shop separately for a lower price.

While the thread creator is presumably a newbie, offering him endgame UC-only advice is not out of line. I think if you would've stated that Wing AMj were to only be used temporarily LXE wouldn't have have came across as deamning/attacking.

On the topic of Izuna BS/LG: They can be decent when used correctly; but please no matter what you do, do not ever try to use these things in an air vs air fight. Dumb Seraphs who start shooting wisps at me while I'm on level height with them or even above them make me facepalm for eternity. The most they should be used for is land harassment (if in the case your guns can't reach them). Although I'd have to agree with the consensus that they are a bit on the higher cost side, along with being somewhat large, making them not so desirable in most situations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need help with builds!*UC only*   Need help with builds!*UC only* EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:49 pm

Suguri wrote:
LXE wrote:
Sturbanger.
Go home.
Ok, won't mention it again. :3
foxlaszlo wrote:
About 2-3 months.
1) Wing Plus AMJ is useful to get started with untuned bots or bots with no tuning slots. Shush your trolling.
2) In my intentions to help, I made a mistake, I meant mini-bazooka. So shoot me.
3) Lily Rain is easier to get hold of when starting up.
4) Wide beam gun is low cost and easier for starting up with.
5) Level 10 takes a while, take it easy on the new guys.
6) I don't care about "experienced players and pros" I will spam wisp when I want, where I want and I encourage others to do so
7) I agree with you on this and that's about it.

Now take your trolling elsewhere.
1. Consider this

Spoiler:

I don't reccomend using Crim for Onion Wars, I'd suggest putting her in the third slot of your commando and use two bots that are not Crimrose.

2. I only cleared something up, not shoot you. That's somebody else's job.
3. Tentrion AM/Cross Raptor AM are in the Super UC Garapon, go roll it but when you Promote Crimrose to Seraph, you'd use Build Arm AM, and some other LG such as Lazflamme LG + Tentrion BS or Frog Landurr LG.
4. Limited Plasma Gun is a better weapon, start with Wide Beam Gun and then go onto Limited Plasma Gun when you get one
5. It should take 3 weeks maximum to get Crimrose to level 10, if you know how to grind for exp that is
6. Have fun~! #em1 3

Last edited by LXE on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Need help with builds!*UC only*   Need help with builds!*UC only* EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:07 pm

Crim: Upgrade to Seraph
If not/Just want to keep a Crim

Lily Rain: 30+ something FLY Float Dash dual Handy Bazooka, learn to aim and for god's sake learn to move instead of sitting there raining mostly ultra-dodgable psyguns. Disk spam when it is opportune to do so. Get blast bazookas if you can fit it into your cost.
Laz LG+ dual good BS of some sort. Laz is in UC shop.

Renny: no idea; I don't play gara bots.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Need help with builds!*UC only*   Need help with builds!*UC only* EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:14 pm

Destructor says hello.

If no Thoarla, Katana max LG is really small and gives you some stats that you want, no tgh though.

Accel saber HD and AM are easy to get. Same with Large Bazooka. All you need to see about is a nice BS for Destructor. The only problem is that you need to tune to make Destructor good (unlike Lily and Crim, there is no AMJ to help with fly and their stock fly is higher), so you don't feel like a fat and slow thing.
And the good thing about Destructor is that you can make him good without spamming RT, the problem is that you need some luck.
If you don't want to spend any rt, I don't see any other options for arts, unless Lily, which when it comes to UC building, she doesn't feel much art like with a double handy build (you can alpha with all types by now).

You can enjoy Lily and Crim on rank restricted rooms, but with that mindset, most things can work on those rooms, the problem is when you leave those rooms. >_>

Note about Brickgales: If you want a really good build for them, which is possible, they will be a bitch to tune. Mind that.
Alpha amateus is really easy to do now. Not the best build, but possible to with as little as... his price.

Renny has the new AM, which you can use to learn how to use it and stuff.
But if you want another lnd to shoot people, get Accel saber. Then you can make a generic hopper and break the game's aim correction, or run and learn how to dodge the bullets.
Weapons for Accel Saber? Generic hoppers use nothing more than bazookas (whatever version) everyday. Rocket Launcher (tuned with at least 2x Great Rapid beta, anything else you will need quite some luck if you don't want to spend RT if you don't have Harmonics and/or protectors) and Negatron Rifle are pretty cool on Accel saber, though you rarely see Negatron being used by lnds. Those 2 are good when you take a more defensive role, because people think that derp rush forward is the only way, and forget about the space between the frontline and back row arts, which usually happen to have some enemy derp lnds and airs roaming, which you can eat with those 2 weapons. The airs can be harder to eat, but as long as you are fast, other lnds won't do much to you as long they don't have a high tier boost run.
Back to top Go down
nawaf8
Newcomer
Newcomer
nawaf8

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Need help with builds!*UC only*   Need help with builds!*UC only* EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:28 am

Thanks everyone for the replies ^_^
im saving up uc now to try some of them(wasted on uc->rt,was hoping for an akane :/)

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Need help with builds!*UC only*   Need help with builds!*UC only* EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:38 am

Lily works fine in normal rooms. Learn to run away from weird shadows and stick to faggy Airs. Get her Fly to 30 something, accel roll, dual Handies, MB, float dash, watch 80+ dmg come up without Tec tunes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with builds!*UC only*   Need help with builds!*UC only* Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help with builds!*UC only*
Page 1 of 1