Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]

Go down 
+14
Wolf Hikari
Kuzuha
VietPho
VeryMelon
Courius
Fairlion
boytitan2
EvilPotato
Silvershine
rei_hunter
GasaiYunoº
Riotshield
CxM
elmatalast
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rexir2
Teddy Slide
Teddy Slide

Male Posts : 188

Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 8:42 am

I gotta say, I love some of the changes, and I don't like some others.
Guns that don't home seem to have 400+ speed 👍
Guns that do home are still much faster 👍
Melee swings sooner 👍
Swords home in on targets while running 👍
Weapons have had their restrictions changed (broadsword is now M-sized, handy zook isn't for LNDs) 👍
Older robots have more usable kits (currently using lily rain alpha) 👍
Melee weapons in combos after the first seem to use the finishing attack for each weapon instead of the swing number (50/50)
Weapons have a notably higher cost 👎
Early beam weapons have their power cranked way down 👎
Knives only have a 2 hit combo and still do the running first swing 👎

necrodrakath and Epsii like this post

Back to top Go down
iAMsuperBlast
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
iAMsuperBlast

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 12:31 am

Holy hell, opened up my spam email to find news that Cosmic Break is on steam now? Oh boy gonna get my dose of nostalgia soon~

Too bad it seems you can't uses your old account (just skimmed the first page) cause a got a bunch of stuff there. Like... oh man I remember they had a video contest and I got mentioned somewhere and got a flag as a prize XD

And I have a bunch of cute chibi bots~

And a few skin edits I was proud of... though I bet if I see 'em now I'll be like... wtf was I thinking? The cringe!

Hell still part of a steam group that is just consists of the clan I was a part of... not that it was active but seeing that cookie also gave me warm fuzzies.

And sometimes the mods would dick around have fun with ya. Remember I got transformed into... something in the hub world for a while.

Wait didn't they have like... raids too where it was everyone vs. a giant robot a mod controlled?

Maaaannnn so many memories are bubbling up from the depths of my mind.

I'm excited to play again! Even if it's just a beta for now.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 5:56 pm

Tried it out last night. Way too much lag to use anything that isn't homing or completely braindead (tried out a railgunner, to disastrous results), and farming mats is still a huge chore (at least I couldn't find tune up material sets in the shop, the level up rewards are kind of pathetic), so it's difficult to compete using some builds. Those factors are a big turnoff if they want people to actually play the game outside of Asia.

necrodrakath likes this post

Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 8:15 pm

Tuskin wrote:
Tried it out last night. Way too much lag to use anything that isn't homing or completely braindead (tried out a railgunner, to disastrous results), and farming mats is still a huge chore (at least I couldn't find tune up material sets in the shop, the level up rewards are kind of pathetic), so it's difficult to compete using some builds. Those factors are a big turnoff if they want people to actually play the game outside of Asia.

Im pretty sure they were giving up tune up sets after you logged in, have you tried logging again to get them?
Also didnt you got the free 3k rt? That seems plenty to begin building, at least for me.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 11:07 pm

necrodrakath wrote:
Tuskin wrote:

Im pretty sure they were giving up tune up sets after you logged in, have you tried logging again to get them?
Also didnt you got the free 3k rt? That seems plenty to begin building, at least for me.

No, I had the bots mostly ready, but there's only so much one can do against the lag AND full tuned bynes charging straight at you.

necrodrakath likes this post

Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 12:56 pm

Most of you probably already know about it, but I just found it today. Still leaving it here for other people like me
CBU bug report and feedback page >> CBU Support
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 2:54 am

CBU BETA TEST ends on February 24th
Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 3 Endofb10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3