Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]

Go down 
+14
Wolf Hikari
Kuzuha
VietPho
VeryMelon
Courius
Fairlion
boytitan2
EvilPotato
Silvershine
rei_hunter
GasaiYunoº
Riotshield
CxM
elmatalast
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 3:00 pm

you guys think we could ask for stuff like power spot giving gladiator or capture the flag rooms? well assuming you're into those ideas. CTF was probably unplayable with end game bull but i'm still curious what people could have come up with for it. oh it was bugged last time i played too, the flag just disappeared.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 9:51 pm

CxM wrote:
you guys think we could ask for stuff like power spot giving gladiator or capture the flag rooms? well assuming you're into those ideas. CTF was probably unplayable with end game bull but i'm still curious what people could have come up with for it. oh it was bugged last time i played too, the flag just disappeared.
just go to steam, and once they've properly made a channel of where to put concerns/thoughts/general ideas, slap'm there.
Otherwise, go to twitter.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 12:29 am

put the last thing on twitter already, it was terrifying, i've heard bad things about it, when can i delete the account? i wanna bother you guys for thoughts about ctf rooms and if power spots should provide a buff for melees.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 2:27 am

pretty sure powerspot did buff melee faster (can claim my nicole bugsy arm spam back there faster), but compared ranged indeed still kinda underwhelming cause still bind to animation

not sure about ctf, imo while need slow flagbearer down, need really buff the flag holder player survival (turn them into something similiar with those giant faction bot in faction war?). otherwise we gonna get fest crim seraph and similiar bot grab and run em

what i wish most is the night highway fight back into pub fight rotation xD, really fun fight on high speed

CxM likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 12:56 pm

oh yea forgot. not sure but i think it wasn't consistent across melees

transforming the flag bearer is a great idea! idk if you played then but at a certain point a bunch of new or buffed bots could become straight up bullet proof/stun proof/gained speed up or all 3

oh yes yes! night highway was real fun, was able to follow the course backwards pretty well at one point, though it might be nice if they could only make it appear if the room has a decent number of people so we don't have to spend too much time finding enemies. if it's not added back into pub rotation let's have matches there together
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

Male Posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 6:11 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
Courius wrote:
we aint goin back froglander with scope rifle like old early days ? #em2
Probably not.
The trailer for the game seems to dictate what going to be available for the beta test.
and official release.

Also, hiya coury. why are you not in discord yet? Mad

What kind of discord channel is that? General CB Discord channel or clan related? o.o
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:29 pm

Silvershine wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
Courius wrote:
we aint goin back froglander with scope rifle like old early days ? #em2
Probably not.
The trailer for the game seems to dictate what going to be available for the beta test.
and official release.

Also, hiya coury. why are you not in discord yet? Mad

What kind of discord channel is that? General CB Discord channel or clan related? o.o

guess we have to wait mr cake to know more
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 10:54 pm

@Silvershine & @Courius
General CB Discord, you gotta PM Mr.Cake for invites. ;3
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 7:13 am

rei_hunter wrote:
@Silvershine & @Courius
General CB Discord, you gotta PM Mr.Cake for invites. ;3

seeing how the "house" so far..., and how the method is invite only, i take no plan making it CB fancommunity discord or something that sounds half-formal or something ?

that... or already happen, and i missed it happen cause CB shut down every cosmic break while im busy fighting ancient gods in jrpg...

aint get how jrpg always ended like this, i swear i starting just measy quest bashing some monkeys... how ended i have to fight forgotten gods now?
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 1:31 pm

Still haven't answered the question how they plan to make this work with one server with their garbage netcode.

Also the internal upgrade carts are still there, welp, that says a lot about the kind of balancing work they did.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 7:31 pm

VeryMelon wrote:
Still haven't answered the question how they plan to make this work with one server with their garbage netcode.

Also the internal upgrade carts are still there, welp, that says a lot about the kind of balancing work they did.

They haven't been very clear with how they'll run the server.

The cannonballer pic gives you an idea of what kinda balance they're doing.
Has more slots, has more cost.
Capacity is also increased.
But they haven't shown the full cart list for him yet.
No idea on the EiWs yet. ;x would require actually getting to play as Baller.
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:48 pm

have we seen how it shoots? what if it's like mechled's sub and scram launcher now?

looking forward to elisalotte zwei and domiclown... curious if they made fly more influencial for boost run, we might need to learn new break points
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 12:52 am

They haven't shown much except for the launch trailer.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 11:11 pm

I've been itching to play CosmicBreak again
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 6:52 am

CBU official website launched >> cosmicreak-universal.com

Last edited by elmatalast on Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 7:40 am

Seraph Crimrose eh?
also Elisalotte (EO) in the background.
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 3:52 pm

eh was she made into a starter? she's on the same section as crim and lily rain
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 5:48 am

rei_hunter wrote:
Seraph Crimrose eh?
Yes please
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 8:55 am

Kuzuha wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
Seraph Crimrose eh?
Yes please

From how they present them, they look like starter bots.
(Jikun Long and Hu are not present)
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 9:46 am

Welp, just hope she's one of those starter bots.
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 8:56 am

the pritzl kingdom sound like they'd make good starters to me... well natasha's shield might not make her a good rep for a typical art, but she would solidify the type triangle, but crim, lily, and elisa all have a open hand and looked up elisa can change bits

...they sorta got promotions too? canonically and absolutely superior versions at least?

wonder if wonder bits are still souped up with the layers of perks rolled back

Last edited by CxM on Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:10 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : initium rage flared up)
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 7:03 am

Screenshot Contest >> event link
Video Contest >> event link
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 10:46 am

hmm can't participate in the screenshot contest the way is set up without spending some coin, getting a good one mid match would be out of the way with the stuff we gotta hide too

also usd to rt is the same as before, don't think this'll go well if in game prices are the same. remember doing offers for the worst weapon in the game, dragon fang 210 cost, 48 rt, a flamethower/knuckle that fired like crabroid's arm, or ya know you could get some lousy mats from a blue ball when they stopped at least giving harmonics and slot protectors for those.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 1:15 am

Delayed by +3hours

Good job cyberstep.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 2:40 am

boytitan2 wrote:
CS is dumb releasing this with Genshin impact out. They would be better off reworking cosmic break 2.

*Me looking at my time playing GenImp and CB in daily routine*
GenImp: 30min
CB: 2hours

"Okay"

elmatalast wrote:
Bloom Maria and Astro Maria will be refined and will have voice when implemented.

That is literally something I do loved to hear.

Last edited by Wolf Hikari on Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bullying boytitan)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next