Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]

Go down 
+14
Wolf Hikari
Kuzuha
VietPho
VeryMelon
Courius
Fairlion
boytitan2
EvilPotato
Silvershine
rei_hunter
GasaiYunoº
Riotshield
CxM
elmatalast
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 1:40 am

CosmicBreak Universal Official Website >> cosmicreak-universal.com

Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] 973a37d071cccc58f802ee8b16173ddcd30e5393
Beta Test    January 20, 2021 - February 24, 2021
Official Release Date(approximate)  March April 2021

Steam Link : Here

Last edited by elmatalast on Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:57 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 11:37 am

coool! let's see how this smurf fest goes

looks like coin shops are gonna be there from the beginning
Back to top Go down
Riotshield
Thoarla Nimbus
Thoarla Nimbus

Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 11:22 pm

What glorious news. They were quite for too long.
Back to top Go down
GasaiYunoº
Abbey Explodes
Abbey Explodes

Male Posts : 644

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 11:39 pm

Nice to finally get a date Smile
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 3:18 am

If you check out the gameplay video, there's a few bots there being used by the dev team.

You'll also notice Gathima is doing some good work, and his sub missile is buffed (faster and bigger bullets)

There's a few more, i'm hoping that everything we saw there are actually things we can buy right off the gate from either UC shop or Coin Shop (I saw HD Melfi and Old Ouka)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

Male Posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 9:37 am

I'm too dumb to notice differences from the video on steam D:

But I'm looking forward to its release in approx. march then ^^.

I'll probably try the beta, but... ah... will just see how things go.
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 12:04 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
If you check out the gameplay video, there's a few bots there being used by the dev team.

You'll also notice Gathima is doing some good work, and his sub missile is buffed (faster and bigger bullets)

There's a few more, i'm hoping that everything we saw there are actually things we can buy right off the gate from either UC shop or Coin Shop (I saw HD Melfi and Old Ouka)

thought it was from old servers, there were a load of aqua parasols and i think i saw a boost running air

ediot: nvm i see it, shino exroad sure can move now, still wonder why they made a boost running air without drives, or what i should prepare to deal with balths

edit edit: should we do something about the cb reddit?
Back to top Go down
EvilPotato
Crashed Teddy
Crashed Teddy

Female Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 1:33 pm

rei_hunter wrote:

Not only sub missile was buffed look closely at sniper rifle gahima arm. They actually got rid of old small trash projectiles that cant hit anything. I wonder what they have done with the rest of sniper rifles.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 9:57 pm

CxM wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:

thought it was from old servers, there were a load of aqua parasols and i think i saw a boost running air

ediot: nvm i see it, shino exroad sure can move now, still wonder why they made a boost running air without drives, or what i should prepare to deal with balths

edit edit: should we do something about the cb reddit?
Yeah CB leddit is pretty kek.
My Sora no Sendan Leddit is still up, could use that?

Since i can't post on Steam xD
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 2:45 am

CS is dumb releasing this with Genshin impact out. They would be better off reworking cosmic break 2.

Tuskin likes this post

Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 1:12 pm

would windows+alt+r be good for recording gameplay? asking cause i remember people using something i think was called bandicam
Back to top Go down
Fairlion
Persenachia
Persenachia

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 3:01 am

With that logic no games should be released while GI still exists in at least 1 year.
And nothing is the same between those two.

CxM likes this post

Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

Male Posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 6:37 am

I don't get the comparison between CB und GI either. Except the graphics ofc. But GI is not pvp, while CB is... which is my reason for playing CB. The customization, mech and moe and pvp aspect. Not the graphics. The graphics are just a plus for me but not a requirement.

CxM likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 11:37 am

The pvp in cosmic break is fake. It completely depends on builds, tuning and characters used and little on skill. 90& of the player base plays for moes and you get better moes and gameplay in genshin impact.
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 2:24 pm

i can see that if it was 1v1
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:43 am

https://twitter.com/CBU_JP/status/1343829106559881217
Cannonballer stats in CBU.
Capacity +90 (30 cost each)
and more tune slots.
i can't check all of the carts since it aint scrolled down... but pretty good i guess?
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 7:31 am

Bloom Maria and Astro Maria will be refined and will have voice when implemented.

Quest shop Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] EqT8ohKVQAMYMSM?format=jpg&name=large

Epsii likes this post

Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 2:37 pm

was wondering about penpen since cannon baller has usbs to make up for arm and hands slots now

how do we give feedback? found something that would've helped before https://youtu.be/HVpcRXVkQl0?t=2379

eh i only want a few seconds from that video, they said showing how many people online is only good if there's a lot of people, otherwise it's better to show the most active day and time or which of your friends are online or in matches
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 11:25 pm

CxM wrote:
was wondering about penpen since cannon baller has usbs to make up for arm and hands slots now

how do we give feedback? found something that would've helped before https://youtu.be/HVpcRXVkQl0?t=2379

eh i only want a few seconds from that video, they said showing how many people online is only good if there's a lot of people, otherwise it's better to show the most active day and time or which of your friends are online or in matches

You give feedback once the avenue appears.
Either twitter or through steam's feedback function.

Twitter seems better to use though.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 3:43 am

we aint goin back froglander with scope rifle like old early days ? #em2

Last edited by Courius on Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double check the gun)
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 9:16 am

Courius wrote:
Probably not.
The trailer for the game seems to dictate what going to be available for the beta test.
and official release.

Also, hiya coury. why are you not in discord yet? Mad
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 10:42 am

rei_hunter wrote:
Courius wrote:
Probably not.
The trailer for the game seems to dictate what going to be available for the beta test.
and official release.

wat discord? link ?

also where to enroll for beta test ?
Back to top Go down
EvilPotato
Crashed Teddy
Crashed Teddy

Female Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 12:54 pm

Courius wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
Courius wrote:
Probably not.
and official release.

wat discord? link ?

Steam page
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1140620/CosmicBreak_Universal/
Open beta will be for everyone no need to register etc...
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 4:57 pm

Courius wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
Courius wrote:
Probably not.
and official release.

wat discord? link ?

u just have to have a steam account for CB now.

Also for discord link, poke Mr.Cake in pm.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 8:29 am

guess cant smurf making alt unless got spare steam huh ? rip sniperbit farm ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]   Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break Universal [Beta test and Release announcement]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next