Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Gear Survive (ARE YOU F**KING KIDDING ME, KONAMI?!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Metal Gear Survive (ARE YOU F**KING KIDDING ME, KONAMI?!) Empty
PostSubject: Metal Gear Survive (ARE YOU F**KING KIDDING ME, KONAMI?!)   Metal Gear Survive (ARE YOU F**KING KIDDING ME, KONAMI?!) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:28 am

Well after Kojima's leave, and that Blasphemy known as Metal Gear Solid V, Phantom Pain, Konami is now set to make things even worse with ANOTHER new Installment, and it's obviously gonna screw up the series even more!

It's called Metal Gear Survive.
Here's the trailer.

Basically, SOMEHOW Dimensional Portals open up after what happened in MGSV, causing Snake and friends to be sucked into another dimension similar to ours, except it's full of Zombies and Mutants. Now they must survive this world and find a way to get back home.

Dunno what to tell you though. Anyone expecting anything half decent after that is a blind fool. I want to strangle whatever developer at Konami thought this was a good idea.
Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Survive (ARE YOU F**KING KIDDING ME, KONAMI?!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Survive (ARE YOU F**KING KIDDING ME, KONAMI?!)   Metal Gear Survive (ARE YOU F**KING KIDDING ME, KONAMI?!) EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 9:52 pm

Hate to double post, but already now that this game has arrived, it's worse than I even thought. My one friend had to suffer through it and I am not getting near this game with a 8ft pole!

It has Microtransactions EVEN FOR EXTRA SAVE FILES!!! As if Candy Crush's Microtransactions weren't ridiculous enough, now this?!
Oh, and even without the Metal Gear part, it's abysmally terrible. Yeah, shows how Konami is nothing without Kojima now.

And what he told me about the ending. Man, I haven't heard of a Last Boss this disappointing since the ending to Vividred Operation.
Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Survive (ARE YOU F**KING KIDDING ME, KONAMI?!)
Page 1 of 1