Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance

Go down 
+3
Tuskin
God is a Cat Girl
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance Empty
PostSubject: Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance   Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:10 pm

So I thought I'd make a topic for the newest Metal Gear game that blew me away so much. I haven't played something this awesome in a while.

Well, Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance has to be the most awesome Metal Gear game yet. With Raiden as a Fully Equipped Cyborg Ninja as the new protagonist, awesome battles with lots of parkour and explosions and fast-paced combat, Raiden now having a sidekick named LQ-84I BLADEWOLF, and more. Plus, there's awesome new villains too, such as the Rival Cyborg team known as "The Winds Of Destruction," and plenty more. Not to mention, an unbelievably awesome OST better than the older ones.
Yes, there isn't as much Stealth in this one, but who cares? All this other stuff in it makes up for that. The only thing that could make it better is more Cuteness and Moe'!

Check out some footage from Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance on this video here, and see for yourself why it is so frikkin awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance   Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:15 pm

+1 This game is epic. Finished it a while back on PS3, one of the best single player experiences i've had in my life. Im looking forward to the PC version as i do not own the DLCs on PS3, good thing is.. PC port comes with all of them.
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance   Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 4:11 pm

Admin wrote:
+1 This game is epic. Finished it a while back on PS3, one of the best single player experiences i've had in my life. Im looking forward to the PC version as i do not own the DLCs on PS3, good thing is.. PC port comes with all of them.

I know, right? Perhaps the coolest Metal Gear game yet! I love trashing the enemy Cyborgs with Raiden's Zandatsu move, and his great new sidekick, BLADEWOLF, and the awesome OST and more! This makes me want to make a CB skin of one of the characters in it too, though I dunno who. I beat it on the PC, but I dunno if I'll be getting the PC version on Steam or not.

I like "The Winds of Destruction" in it too. They are just plain epic, and even more cooler than the previous "Beauty And The Beast" unit were. Like the bulky, Extra-armored Sundowner who's covered in plates that remind me of Mighty Byne's Armor and has a neat Scissor Blade weapon, Mistral who has multiple arms and a neat "Thread-Whip," and the awesome Monsoon who is a Meme-Obsessed Cyborg who can detach and reattach his limbs in strategic ways using Magnetic Bonds on his Artificial Appendages (which by the way, still isn't considered "Guro," even though he is capable of doing that).
You gotta admit that the Winds Of Destruction are really darn cool in this, right?
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance   Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:15 am

galaxina wrote:
Admin wrote:

I know, right? Perhaps the coolest Metal Gear game yet! I love trashing the enemy Cyborgs with Raiden's Zandatsu move, and his great new sidekick, BLADEWOLF, and the awesome OST and more! This makes me want to make a CB skin of one of the characters in it too, though I dunno who. I beat it on the PC, but I dunno if I'll be getting the PC version on Steam or not.

I like "The Winds of Destruction" in it too. They are just plain epic, and even more cooler than the previous "Beauty And The Beast" unit were. Like the bulky, Extra-armored Sundowner who's covered in plates that remind me of Mighty Byne's Armor and has a neat Scissor Blade weapon, Mistral who has multiple arms and a neat "Thread-Whip," and the awesome Monsoon who is a Meme-Obsessed Cyborg who can detach and reattach his limbs in strategic ways using Magnetic Bonds on his Artificial Appendages (which by the way, still isn't considered "Guro," even though he is capable of doing that).
You gotta admit that the Winds Of Destruction are really darn cool in this, right?

YES the epic OST really added to the boss fights, i loved it.

The coolest members in that unit in my opinion were monsoon, and sundowner. Sam is also... legendary, those three WERE really entertaining to fight. My favorite secondary weapon was sundowner's blade, man that blade..

Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance   Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 12:01 pm

I know, right? I found Sundowner's blade to be rather useful too.

Also, I just bought the OST on ITunes. These were some of my favorite tracks among them.

Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance   Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:44 pm

It has to be this way > Rules of Nature = I'm my own master now > The only thing I know for real = A Stranger I remain
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance   Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:26 pm

Let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance   Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:07 pm

WaaatatatatatattatatatatatataWAtOH !!!!!

Slay people to tiny pieces owo)/.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance   Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:14 am

Waiting for giant iso to finish downloading. horishit @ 24GBs
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance   Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:26 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
And then, 20GB is just the videos.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance   Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:27 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
And then, 20GB is just the videos.

rofl. i want a blackbox version somewhat later.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance   Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:00 pm

I thought the name Jason Miller was familiar, he's the same guy who sang some songs for the Guilty Gear vocal albums (some of the not awful ones).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance   Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:44 pm

+RedCobra+ wrote:
WaaatatatatatattatatatatatataWAtOH !!!!!

Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance   Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:59 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
It has to be this way > Rules of Nature = I'm my own master now > The only thing I know for real = A Stranger I remain

sorrow pls

A Stranger I remain > It has to be this way > The only thing I know for real = Rules of Nature > Stains of Time = Hot Winds Blowing > Red Sun = I'm my own master now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance   Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance Empty

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Rising/Revengeance
Page 1 of 1