Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Early Black friday sells what you get.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Early Black friday sells what you get. Empty
PostSubject: Early Black friday sells what you get.   Early Black friday sells what you get. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 4:23 pm

I got a 240 gb ssd for 90 bucks that will go down to 70 after my mail and rebate. Holding off for everything else. Seems each site like newegg/amazon/tiger direct even best buy has trolling going on where its 5 dollars off the normal price being called a sale then there are real sales they use to force you to shop there before the competition Like neweggs 70 dollar ssd or amazon having the amd fx 6300 for only 80 bucks but they have made those kind of sales 1 day sales. For now I just got the ssd and everything else I will wait till friday for my new system. Just wondering what everyone else gets on black friday I for 1 will be getting a new cellphone from bestbuy since it will be so cheap I can actually end up turning a profit by selling my old cellphone on ebay also gamestop will be having a asusmemopad hd7 the intel quad core version for only a 100 bucks.
Back to top Go down

Early Black friday sells what you get.
Page 1 of 1