Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RT advice/help -Black friday/googlecheckout issue-

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cur
Newcomer
Newcomer

RT advice/help -Black friday/googlecheckout issue- Empty
PostSubject: RT advice/help -Black friday/googlecheckout issue-   RT advice/help -Black friday/googlecheckout issue- EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:20 pm

Hey guys, so I just yesterday spent $190 on RT. I originally only wanted to spend $100.

Here's a rough list of events leading to my dissatisfaction;

==============Day 1==============

-try to charge $100 using Visa prepaid and google checkout.

-fail to realize price is $104 canadian

-try to buy in smaller increments or $50, $30 and $10.

-Transactions don't go through

-Notice first transaction is on hold.

-Call Visa

-Visa doesn't help me.

===========Day 2==============

-Wake up hoping it has resolved itself.

-Change payment information on the first $100 order to my mothers credit card (with her permission)

-Says the payment information has been successfully changed

-Order still hasn't gone through.

-Try to contact cosmicbreak staff

-Hope that I don't have to wait 7 days for the order to cancel itself so I can get my money back.

Keeping in mind all my transactions were supposed to be sent out yesterday, being black friday, will I end up having to wait to get my RT?

Thanks for any advice on the matter, I'm pretty confused and upset about the whole thing. I wanted to try and win some of those robot cards, but it doesn't look like I will be able to when my RT won't charge.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: RT advice/help -Black friday/googlecheckout issue-   RT advice/help -Black friday/googlecheckout issue- EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:03 pm

I wish I could help you,I bought gold (actually shaft did) for my WoT account,but it's not getting through either.
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: RT advice/help -Black friday/googlecheckout issue-   RT advice/help -Black friday/googlecheckout issue- EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:44 pm

I charged with visa (debit) during black friday night. I was able to receive my rt without problem.

So, I don't think this is solely CS's fault. Be a bit more patient, some time transfer time is a little longer when money value is higher (especially if this is first time buying).
Back to top Go down
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

PostSubject: Re: RT advice/help -Black friday/googlecheckout issue-   RT advice/help -Black friday/googlecheckout issue- EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:51 pm

You should definitely try contacting C.S about it too. I know someone who had a problem with delayed RT charges. When his RT finally arrived, the chibis from the chibi campaign had been removed from the shop but a GM manually deducted the RT from his account and added the chibi.

So in your case if it turns out you didn't get the +10% bonus, they might be able to manually add it for you.
Back to top Go down
Cur
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: RT advice/help -Black friday/googlecheckout issue-   RT advice/help -Black friday/googlecheckout issue- EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:16 pm

Thnks for the replies guys Smile I'll try and be as patient as possible, I just really want Squidol girl haha.

Hence why I bought so much! I had bought some RT before, and it was instant, so I was just worried haha.

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
slay
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: RT advice/help -Black friday/googlecheckout issue-   RT advice/help -Black friday/googlecheckout issue- EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:34 am

I have the same exact issue, but i don't know how to solve it, also Allopass service seems to be missing...
Back to top Go down
Cur
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: RT advice/help -Black friday/googlecheckout issue-   RT advice/help -Black friday/googlecheckout issue- EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:40 pm

I'm starting to think maybe they don't work on weekends. I've sent them around 5 emails since black Friday and haven't gotten a response. I hope my order goes through soon, I have most of this week off and would like to try and win some of those robo-cards (probably won't happen now...)

If you get your issue resolved or get an email from Cyberstep, Slay, please reply again so I know someone is looking into the issue Smile
Back to top Go down
Cur
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: RT advice/help -Black friday/googlecheckout issue-   RT advice/help -Black friday/googlecheckout issue- EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:48 pm

Fhoeng, I used a prepaid visa, but my orders aren't going through :C Did you use googlecheckout or paypal? I just want my RT asap so I can roll some garapons and get some weapons to actually stand half a chance against some of those bigger bots.
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: RT advice/help -Black friday/googlecheckout issue-   RT advice/help -Black friday/googlecheckout issue- EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:31 am

Mine was a bank debit card. I used paypal with it (with my bank connected to it).

Also, if you are talking about those big melee bot... particle gun (uc shop) with 1 force tune at power spot work amazingly well against them.
Back to top Go down
Cur
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: RT advice/help -Black friday/googlecheckout issue-   RT advice/help -Black friday/googlecheckout issue- EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:23 pm

oh, well thank you! I'll definately look into that Very Happy

CS sent me an email this morning, apparently it's a common issue with goggle checkout, and I was just being impatient.

Thanks for your support guys!

Now, off to view some guides and such! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RT advice/help -Black friday/googlecheckout issue-   RT advice/help -Black friday/googlecheckout issue- Empty

Back to top Go down

RT advice/help -Black friday/googlecheckout issue-
Page 1 of 1