Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What if...?

Go down 
+19
That_Wiesel_Guy
reVelske
AhegaoMaster
Shai
MrCake
ziix
Seraphcrim
Koiro
WiFi
Gerrion
Eijyaw
+RedCobra+
KoumakanScarlet
Zwiebel Force
TrieDaEsprit
Tuskin
Relict?
アゼム
Valkyrie
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

What if...? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:18 am

That would be awesome.

What if pinky-swears became mandatory?
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 12:35 pm

And the future refused to change.

What if they made a what if manga about what ifs in Cosmic Break?
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:51 pm

I'll be confused about which is if and which is for real.

What if Himmel actually was a girl cuter than nemlim.
Back to top Go down
uiso
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uiso

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 9 EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:45 pm

Then we would make yuri of it and ship it.

What if the CB characters could hear our messages in the arena?
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 9 EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:50 pm

Then they'd be offended, creeped out and all other kinds of heavy emotions would manifest in them.

what if people who pulled weeds in their garden were considered Thuglyfe?
Back to top Go down
uiso
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uiso

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 9 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:06 pm

They didn't choose the Thuglyfe. It chose them.

What if Koko became normal again?
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 9 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:11 pm

uiso wrote:
They didn't choose the Thuglyfe. It chose them.

What if Koko became normal again?
A certain CB player will propose for marriage.

What if CB stopped it's services next year?
Back to top Go down
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 9 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:16 pm

then many lives will be saved.
what if your entire life(right from the second you're born) is a lie?
Back to top Go down
uiso
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uiso

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 9 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:23 pm

Then the cake was the truth.

What if your mother gave you a mug?
Back to top Go down
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 9 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:16 pm

I'd take it. I need more mugs.

What if every moes in CB are actually futanaris.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 9 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:46 pm

More reasons to not quit!

What if you were forced to live underwater, but you had an O2 tank that would keep you alive for as long as you stole oxygen from other people that lived underwater
Back to top Go down
uiso
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uiso

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 9 EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:14 am

OXYGEN VAMPIRE!

Would CB have been as popular if it had been a fantasy setting?
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 9 EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:56 am

uiso wrote:
OXYGEN VAMPIRE!

Would CB have been as popular if it had been a fantasy setting?
To me yes, I prefer fantasy over sci-fi stuff but that's just my opinion there are probably people out there who prefers sci-fi over fantasy.

What if Eve was actually Ouka's great great great great great great great grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand mother
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 7:59 am

No difference would be made, but we would probably see a happy ending on Ouka's end

What if the worlds from all the games all humans have played got mixed with the real world (I wonder what a Pokemon battle against a Sherpard would be like)
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 8:04 am

We'd have a true supersmash bros on our hands. And a problem because we'd also had all kinds of villains, monsters and the like ported over from games.

What if gaming was illegal?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 8:15 am

"Gaming" is too vague. Video game? Tabletop? Gambling? Sports? And illegal for what purpose? People will just play in private regardless, what's there to stop it? Alternative forms of entertainment are always available, if "gaming" is somehow illegalize for valid reasons, people will simply search out other forms of recreational activities, and you know what, it might just be for the better.

What if stupid people simply siezed to exist? ie. if the entire human race sudden displayed remarkable intellect, capable of absorbing knowledge at a rapid rate and showing great problem-solving abilities? Would the world finally realize true peace and harmony through understanding, tolerance and respect or will it be brought to its knees by pride, greed and ego?
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 8:26 am

reVelske wrote:
"Gaming" is too vague. Video game? Tabletop? Gambling? Sports? And illegal for what purpose? People will just play in private regardless, what's there to stop it? Alternative forms of entertainment are always available, if "gaming" is somehow illegalize for valid reasons, people will simply search out other forms of recreational activities, and you know what, it might just be for the better.

What if stupid people simply siezed to exist? ie. if the entire human race sudden displayed remarkable intellect, capable of absorbing knowledge at a rapid rate and showing great problem-solving abilities? Would the world finally realize true peace and harmony through understanding, tolerance and respect or will it be brought to its knees by pride, greed and ego?

If stupid people seized to exist earth's eco-system troubles will come to an end. I think they'll do the same old "fake it for the game" type of peace.

What if 80s music is popular again?
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 8:29 am

people keep ninjaing me
@Valkirye I would get the president of Nippon to help me alleviate the ban
@reVelske Probably the latter would happen, even if they are not stupid, humans are foolish, but that what makes them interesting, they can always find a way to solve a problem eventually with methods that can defy what counts as a common logic, and this foolishness also makes them able to create very enticing cultures
@WiFi I'm not sure..... I don't think anything noticeable would change, except maybe the clothing style

What if an alien crash landed with a spaceship that was one of your childhood friend, which killed all the leaders of the country, (and had crashed landed before, nearly killing you before a memory erase, making you a restructured human) and then the alien brainwashed the nearest person alive which happens to be your childhood friend of the same age that has a crush on you to be the leader of the country and make every normal human in the world believes he/she is the leader, and you are chosen as the vice-anything of him/her, and the other main staff members are a space police incognito as your best friend and the chief of staff is an older childhood friend that you once had a crush on but moved away and restructured by an alien to safe her life, and to make things worse, the tzar of Russia who is somehow a girl (if you are a boy) or a boy (if you are a girl) that has been a tzar and been trained to be one since early childhood, is the same age as you are, and been unknowingly reconstructed by another alien federation, which causes her to have a static electricity constitution as a side effect, comes to your country out of suspicion, ends up almost declaring war with your childhood friend (have you ever get banned as an export goods?) because he/she fell in love with you?
If you are wondering why this came out as a situation....... CTRL+AYES, I HAVE BEEN PLAYING TOO MUCH OF THAT GAME, I'm not saying what it is because it holds the answer to a quiz in this section of the forum
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:47 pm

What If jazz ruled again
Back to top Go down
Sylvia132
Sylvia132

Female Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:18 am

People would start calling my tastes 'cool'. What if I started calling people whores/manwhores and society accepts my behavior.
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 1:10 am

what's the next situation?

I'm still waiting for the last post's answer
Back to top Go down
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 4:41 am

What if the answer never came?
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 4:51 am

I'll just wait more

I'm still waiting to the answer to the last post
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:55 pm

Wat if I became a man would cav still love me ;__;
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 1:34 pm

I think he would, although he would prefer it if you were either a trap or a futa.

What if a nuclear war covers the atmosphere with thick clouds of ash that block the sun? Somehow the nuclear waste proves to be a solid source of energy, so people use that. However, the nuclear waste caused humans to mutate. With old powers dying and new powers and factions emerging, who knows what will happen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

What if...?
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Entertainment-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com