Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic

Go down 
+7
FrozenEdge
carigun
Garmraid
Priskern
MrCake
darkflared
DJBlastbeats
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
raptosaurs
raptosaurs

Male Posts : 25

[C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:01 am

meh Inb4 i keep seeing new EN players around venev and pold.... WHY NOT GASTER!!!!!
Back to top Go down
carigun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
carigun

Male Posts : 229

[C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:47 pm

FrozenEdge wrote:
the dungeon shop (6th floor as i recall) sells only DaeEX and a special beam gun that shoots small pink lazers. btw DaeEX is very fragile but with the glitch it makes him OP, goodfor free users but it needs constant ammo (en pellets)
so DaeEX would be ideal for me.. shame i dont own a laptop or left planet 2
Back to top Go down
zeando
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zeando

Male Posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 4:16 pm

it's only me or lately (last 2 days) the game is lagging as shit?

i'm getting this page at the channel login
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:49 pm

zeando wrote:
it's only me or lately (last 2 days) the game is lagging as shit?

i'm getting this page at the channel login
Spoiler:
for that page, it means you've logged out from a non safe area
(you need to log out from a safe zone (eg: a city and any area that is labelled as safe ) to be able to switch channels)
Back to top Go down
zeando
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zeando

Male Posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 6:14 am

^oh good, was getting worried about that and wondered if it had to do with the lag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2