Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People that will C21 CBT

Go down 
+15
Reinel
Turkeysaur
yuhno
subzero1112
Midreus
necrio
Priskern
blead
VeryMelon
Courius
Shaftronics
Stickboy
Hyoka
Z741
Raki
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raki

Male Posts : 281

People that will C21 CBT Empty
PostSubject: People that will C21 CBT   People that will C21 CBT EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:00 am

Thats right folks, your Stories, your events, and what do you expect.
how do you like it so far, what do you hate, what do you love, who will you PWN and who
will pwn you Very Happy

post'em up right here!.

hope to catch you in game #em3
Back to top Go down
http://alb4alb.blogspot.com/
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: People that will C21 CBT   People that will C21 CBT EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:23 am

Already joined up with ♥️Ecchi♥️ Deal with it

... though, I'm not exactly digging the giant map shift. In the first test, all of a world's areas were more or less interconnected like a giant web [I was planning on making a small map png, since F9 is awkward to use in the middle of combat]. Now the maps are nearly completely linear which then end in the Demon Force Base.

Having a central city is probably a necessity since finding people was a bit of a problem when each planet had its own establishments... but this comes at a cost since the former cities have now devolved to mere camps.

Perhaps the worst so far would have to be the disappearance [otherwise I hope I'm just overlooking it] of missions ENTIRELY. I know the previous ones were "deliver this to some location" or "go grind for twenty Bea-R asses" but it's something to set it apart from CB. #em5

Though I must say, Blitzelt with a Broadsword in AURA mode is pretty beast.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: People that will C21 CBT   People that will C21 CBT EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:45 am

1. No c21 JP flight system yet. Dodging shit later will be hard.
2. Boss is often absent from the devil force base. Fucking campers. Give me my missions back.
3. NO MORE SHUTTLE FLIGHTS. One of the most aesthetically pleasing things in C21. I loved sitting in the shuttle on a flight to whatever planet and looking up through the window to see stars flying by :<
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: People that will C21 CBT   People that will C21 CBT EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:50 am

I'll be joining. My IGN will always be Stickboy
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

PostSubject: Re: People that will C21 CBT   People that will C21 CBT EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:09 am

Hyoka wrote:
3. NO MORE SHUTTLE FLIGHTS. One of the most aesthetically pleasing things in C21. I loved sitting in the shuttle on a flight to whatever planet and looking up through the window to see stars flying by :<
Omg this #em5 #em5 #em5
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: People that will C21 CBT   People that will C21 CBT EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:41 am

Haztion here.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: People that will C21 CBT   People that will C21 CBT EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:45 am

Z741 wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
Omg this #em5 #em5 #em5

you can shuttle back to main base from field base... but can reverse...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Raki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raki

PostSubject: Re: People that will C21 CBT   People that will C21 CBT EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:25 pm

Hyoka wrote:
1. No c21 JP flight system yet. Dodging shit later will be hard.
2. Boss is often absent from the devil force base. Fucking campers. Give me my missions back.

>3, my frist thoughts where, "NOOOOO NOT THE SHUTTLEEE FLIIIGHTS #em5 "
first time every player sees it, they practicaly Jizz at the epic animation , but im going to be forgiveful for now
since its a CBT :V
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: People that will C21 CBT   People that will C21 CBT EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:10 pm

So was alpha striking added to the JP version too, or is it only in here?
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: People that will C21 CBT   People that will C21 CBT EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:54 pm

only here
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

PostSubject: Re: People that will C21 CBT   People that will C21 CBT EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:43 am

Ah, I forgot to tell my story yesterday...

So like, I was heading to the Demon Base in Poyeen. Going solo with my unedited Lv8 Zero Saber. Fighting Pterano was pretty annoying. They dealt me 100 dmg and flying 'round and all. I was lucky that there was another player came in and fought him. I left him and ran to the base. Razz

Saw another player trying to open the main gate of the fortress. I helped him/her/thing. Met more players inside. Can't party with them, but we fought together.

10 mins left before we recieve RO Cube in CB. Waiting for the boss to spawn, lol. 2 mins later, the boss spawned, and we own him in 3 mins.

We escaped, of course. I reached the camp in like, 4 mins or so. Made it in time, open CB, open RO cube, and say hello to Frau~ #em3
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: People that will C21 CBT   People that will C21 CBT EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:49 am

They need to fix a lot of stuff though....
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: People that will C21 CBT   People that will C21 CBT EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:50 am

I killed the centipede boss thing with aquila

overheating is not fun brah :U
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: People that will C21 CBT   People that will C21 CBT EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 7:25 am

I joined as Midreus (for that 50 rt thing), reached that Central City place

My bots feel kind of slow and the aiming system is slightly different from CB's though :<
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: People that will C21 CBT   People that will C21 CBT EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 7:50 am

combined gathima nieuport with the starter geograsis

looks prety decent.
Back to top Go down
subzero1112
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
subzero1112

Male Posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: People that will C21 CBT   People that will C21 CBT EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:00 am

can't log in, need help D:
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

PostSubject: Re: People that will C21 CBT   People that will C21 CBT EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:30 am

Got some nice bot: Psycho Formula, Fort thingy from present check and another gacha bot I forgot. ._.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

PostSubject: Re: People that will C21 CBT   People that will C21 CBT EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:37 pm

And yet another change I'm none too happy with...

Why did they replace the Hagane theme with Mission Room's #em5
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: People that will C21 CBT   People that will C21 CBT EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:13 pm

I still don't get how the stat calculations work. Why does adding arms reduce pretty much every stat? How does that make any sense?
Is it possible to stack two BD parts and not get massive negatives to everything?

Also, the difficulty ramp is ridiculous. People who play the JP version could post some tips.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: People that will C21 CBT   People that will C21 CBT EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:13 pm

VeryMelon wrote:
I still don't get how the stat calculations work. Why does adding arms reduce pretty much every stat? How does that make any sense?
Is it possible to stack two BD parts and not get massive negatives to everything?

Also, the difficulty ramp is ridiculous. People who play the JP version could post some tips.

JP version is nothing like this.

Only thing that's similar is the part stats.
Back to top Go down
Raki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raki

PostSubject: Re: People that will C21 CBT   People that will C21 CBT EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:21 pm

>Bosses got a buff (But remember this is CBT, and we're using OP bots)
>get a good BD with nice stats, slap a Novice EMBLEM on it (tunes slot place)
and slap Posiedon arms, Gunarms beam arms (with another BD ofcourse) and go nuts with whatever HD/LG you want, if that fails famr C$ and roll for axer.

(...on a side note,but this is just a theory, the bot used most is the one im sure they'll ramp his price up)
stop using Posidon,and that one robot with the giant shoulders lol, Axers, Geo G and E types, the epic airship ones, and Gunarms, at final OBT just so they wont ramp their prices up lol

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yuhno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yuhno

Male Posts : 430

PostSubject: Re: People that will C21 CBT   People that will C21 CBT EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:43 pm

The only thing i dint like about the game was that the bots was sooo damn slow like ...... i dont even ...
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: People that will C21 CBT   People that will C21 CBT EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:05 am

Already there.

Dikaros so OP.
All melee weapons feels useful.
Lasers are terrific DPS (but balanced thanks to EN mechanics).
Alphags not dead-brain to build.
Machine guns' firing effects looks way cooler.
Alvete quite a low cost monster.

And 2-3 cores/parts that would be OP in CB.
Back to top Go down
Raki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raki

PostSubject: Re: People that will C21 CBT   People that will C21 CBT EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:39 am

yuhno wrote:
The only thing i dint like about the game was that the bots was sooo damn slow like ...... i dont even ...

well, i've heard this before, and honestly i can list you thousands of reasons why you're wrong, and C21 speed > CB speed, but honestly the best i can say is level your bot, up till 20-30ish and give him some tunes (ye slots in the lower part of the bot making screen) and then you'll see why this game is so awesome.

its a shame however, we're playing a crapped toned down, stripped apart, and nearly destroyed version of the Original......
its not even the same experience as C21JP
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: People that will C21 CBT   People that will C21 CBT EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:22 am

Raki wrote:
and honestly i can list you thousands of reasons why you're wrong
Let's hear 'em.

Quote :
and C21 speed > CB speed
175 fly in this game is like 15 fly in CB. And in CB you can easily increase your movement stats, you can't do jack here aside from leveling, and then it depends on the movement parts.
How about you post some actual arguments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People that will C21 CBT   People that will C21 CBT Empty

Back to top Go down

People that will C21 CBT
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next