Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic

Go down 
+7
FrozenEdge
carigun
Garmraid
Priskern
MrCake
darkflared
DJBlastbeats
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DJBlastbeats
Newcomer
Newcomer

[C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic Empty
PostSubject: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:59 pm

I'm familiar and somewhat able to get by in C21 JP i've played it on and off for a while prior to the EN release. But leveling, grinding money are abit boring alone**. Below is my current robot and names. Used to play as Meyfei on the EN server prior to their shutdown.

[C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic 4jvbi10

Among the above I have another thing that is more annoying to tend to-
I've tried Applocale, currently using Windows 7, and still nothing's working Tried switching my locale as well.
[C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic 4jvsv10
Back to top Go down
darkflared
Molcars Partying
Molcars Partying

Male Posts : 54

[C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:08 pm

Applocale will not help. You need to go to Region and Language in Control Panel and change Format to "Japanese (Japan)". The only annoying thing is your clock will now be displayed in military time.
Back to top Go down
DJBlastbeats
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:59 pm

Thanks for the tip, also here this will be of interest for you ;D
boxed:

That's what i did to change the time back to normal. Although the date and month are another story.

Well I'm off to bed now, tomorrow i'll start looking for reference guides, Quiz guy Q and A's, and of course Level-grinding zones + money farming areas. Also Would be nice to know where i could get my hands on a Wolfguy for a little bit of a boost for money grinding till my main bot(s) get better lol
Back to top Go down
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:46 am

DJBlastbeats wrote:
Thanks for the tip, also here this will be of interest for you ;D

That's what i did to change the time back to normal. Although the date and month are another story.

Well I'm off to bed now, tomorrow i'll start looking for reference guides, Quiz guy Q and A's, and of course Level-grinding zones + money farming areas. Also Would be nice to know where i could get my hands on a Wolfguy for a little bit of a boost for money grinding till my main bot(s) get better lol
to get wolfguy, hes on the department store sold for 50 mt, but do note theres 2 of him, a dismantable and non dismantable version of him.
and I highly recommended you to wait for another 50% discount event and buy him for half price.
Back to top Go down
DJBlastbeats
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:37 pm

I Actually only logged in once every so often (to be honest usually near Halloween how odd lol) So I actually dont think I've ever seen a discount sale o_o I'll be saving my MT from the shops more often lol

But that indeed does sound like a good idea, Theres two you say? I think i'd take the non dismantle one, used it on EN and it was "helpful". Right now im pretty much Damtree farming for money at the moment it's slow since I'm alone lol.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:40 am

DJBlastbeats wrote:
I Actually only logged in once every so often (to be honest usually near Halloween how odd lol) So I actually dont think I've ever seen a discount sale o_o I'll be saving my MT from the shops more often lol

But that indeed does sound like a good idea, Theres two you say? I think i'd take the non dismantle one, used it on EN and it was "helpful". Right now im pretty much Damtree farming for money at the moment it's slow since I'm alone lol.
Non dismantle(old) version and the dismantlable version(new) are the exact same actually (in terms of bots stats and attacks), just that the dismantlable version can't transform if it isn't using the default parts combination, while the non dismantlable version are just as you know.... completely locked from customization.

So it's good to get the dismantlable version such that once you used it till it can't catch up in performance to normal compound custom build bots in higher tier planet (e.g venev), you can swap its parts out and use other parts instead while retaining the exp it earned.
Back to top Go down
DJBlastbeats
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:52 am

Oh good idea Very Happy I'll definitely go with a dismant then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:06 pm

gunna start playing C21 JP
Back to top Go down
Garmraid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Garmraid

Male Posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:52 pm

RedbriefGay wrote:
gunna start playing C21 JP
I'd say be carefull, i wanted to play myself(CB WITH focus on PvE/bots and without flying boobs(TM)moes?) but:

It's all JP, so after using pancakes(EXCELLENT) guide for starting/1st planet/missions /etc.etc.you're on your own and unluckily the problem of PvE games is that you NEED to know what they want you to do Rolling Eyes

P.S:Also you may just be unlucky like me:"install it-NOT in default folder-,patch it,start it then it either crashes or (WORSE) restart my machine Neutral(by using the default folder it seems to work, at least 1/4 of the times...) but then i wonder how i'll deal with the language problem. scratch
Back to top Go down
carigun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
carigun

Male Posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:23 am

i coped well with JP even though i cant read it.
but JadeC help with the basic translation page thing.

basic meaning place and dungeon names.
Back to top Go down
DJBlastbeats
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:31 pm

If anyone wants to play just throw me a friend request and let me know you did so in this thread so i can keep track. Mainly looking for some people to group with at the dam trees, the more we have the better the kill/gain ratio Very Happy

What are the dungeons like? I haven't been in them for so long i know you have to find gemstones (last i played)

Kind of wondering if i should farm some parts from the bosses. I need better everythings lol
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:20 am

Dungeons different from area to area. From easy direct farm gate key to maze to puzzle solving to VERTICAL maze to gravity locked area (can't jump) all kinds .-.

Tip of advice is, starter bot if you picked gathima, good for you, it will last you a very very long way. Save up for helingal, beam launcher and farm cosmo kaiser parts (especially a pair of ams and lg) once you reach gald (3rd planet, desert). You can save your money up prior to this and spent them on monthly C$ => mt.
Back to top Go down
DJBlastbeats
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:46 pm

I cant remember my starter bot xD i think i started like in 2006 or 2007 x_x;
got any refferences or Jp spelling i could see and where i can find those parts? I'll try searching. Main issue is getting a decent bot, and keeping levels up. I've unlocked most area's Some jp players helped me long ago when i tried playing and got me my MC rank Very Happy

Was thinking it over. I'll try looking into them parts you mentioned. the goal im gonna lay out is level at the Damtree's while farming gold, and switch parts around abit so I can kill them quicker. I've bought some MT this month so i'll be hitting 50k/each soon and i'd like to cap that. Sounds dumb but it's for the better.

In theory/assumption- if theres a 1/2 sale in 2 months (after october) i can have aproc 80mt by then, Plus money to get an additional 50 leaving me at an Est. 130mt should be enough to grab a couple bots and things (will definitely be grabbing some C/EXP+ things at half price)

PS: Any idea what Damtree's are weak against?
Back to top Go down
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:53 pm

damtrees are weak to fire, you can simply use petrano hd2 (or3) to farm damtrees easily.
however, any high force weapon that is able to kill em efficiently is also good to go
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:47 am

or you can get a Daedalion EXTREME fron venev dungeon for 150k, it has insane attack but drain all your EN in 1 click... fortunately, get a ton of mini-EN pellets and do the EN glitch by right clicking,then while on the swing animaton of the hammer, quicklyuse a pellet then the EN drain sitting duck status will be cancelled.

DaeEX was a great bot for me, farming damtrees is east , I even solo farm phoenixes and ice greetures with it and ranked up a ton of people on venev in the english version :3
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
carigun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
carigun

Male Posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:16 am

wait why is there a shop in a dungeon and whats in it
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:38 am

the dungeon shop (6th floor as i recall) sells only DaeEX and a special beam gun that shoots small pink lazers. btw DaeEX is very fragile but with the glitch it makes him OP, goodfor free users but it needs constant ammo (en pellets)
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
DJBlastbeats
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:52 pm

sounds abit difficult for me at the moment lol.

Was just playing with a Jp player earlier, he did most of the killing and bam, 669k C$ Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:44 am

Hmm interesting.........i will join C21 again then.
but because the JP language, IDK what do to next in mission.
Back to top Go down
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:12 am

Cobra76 wrote:
you may want to check on pancake's poyeen walkthrough guide for starters. (if you haven't check it out yet)
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:22 am

List of starter bot choice improved a lot from previous. You should have a much easier time now even if you start out empty handed.
Back to top Go down
Pancakes
Pancakes

Female Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 1:23 am

u-nn, I still play a little, now and then...  I've just been awfully busy, I'd play like a madwoman if I could, hehe.  It's great to see people getting interested again!  I think when I get a chance I'll do a guide picking up where the other left off and covering all the required missions through Dego...

For now, my advice for trying to tackle missions: if you see in mission box a sentence beginning with 全て (subete) then you probably have to defeat all the enemies (subete means all).  If you see a number there, then there's a certain number of targets you have to either destroy or protect, look for triangle marks on your radar.  If there's enemy triangles, kill them~  and if they're friendly ones, protect them with your life, hehe.
Back to top Go down
http://magdalenapancakes.tumblr.com/
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:55 am

MrCake wrote:
Cobra76 wrote:
you may want to check on pancake's poyeen walkthrough guide for starters. (if you haven't check it out yet)

nope, i not check it yet.

give me the link plox @w@)/.
Back to top Go down
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:23 am

Cobra76 wrote:
MrCake wrote:
Cobra76 wrote:
nope, i not check it yet.

give me the link plox @w@)/.
here. http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t10708-c21jp-poyeen-english-walkthrough
though you can find it easily.
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:30 am

Oh thank you so much MR. Cake kun :3.
i was think that guide almost never been get touched...........i was wrong.............

don't worry because i meet some english people to help me and using Facebook to contact each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic   [C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic Empty

Back to top Go down

[C21 JP] Looking for People to play with and a Fix for something in my 2nd pic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next