Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warframe General Discussion

Go down 
+21
KoumakanScarlet
Afterburner
HashiriyaR32
Airiri
colfenor1337
blead
Leriel
God is a Cat Girl
NotZetsubou
VeryMelon
Shai
boytitan2
AlkaidStar
Admin
Hyoka
IcedUp
IronDicks
Valkyrie
Koiro
Yggdroid
Stickboy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 4:33 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
VeryMelon wrote:
I'm just going to pretend this update never happened.

What don't you like about it ?

I think its bc he still haven't done Natah quest
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

Male Posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 5:31 pm

Triggering the Natah quest itself is quite easy really, just keep doing any type of mission on Uranus and eventually the stage's lights will flicker. I've even got the Oculyst drones to appear several times even after I finished the quest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 6:23 pm

Oculus drones scare me now... They bring sentient. Sentient hurt. Also other enemies do not shoot sentient that is a bad game mechanic they should swarm sentient and sentient should attack them.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 6:18 am

Sakura1 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
VeryMelon wrote:
I'm just going to pretend this update never happened.

What don't you like about it ?

I think its bc he still haven't done Natah quest

I was talking more about the fact that Warframe lore is apparently written by M. Night Shamylamy.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 5:04 pm

Get ready boys, because Nezha is on Sorties.

Rhino finally got the Iron skin visual changes. I don't have the Rubbedo skin to know the difference, but original, Prime and Palatine are all different.
Original and Prime only cover the "armor" parts now, not the inner parts. Original has imperfections which are on the inner parts too, and those have an energy effect in them. Prime is more smooth, no imperfections, but the texture is like the skin was put together, it's a bit blocky (original has that too), didn't notice any energy effects on the prime version.
Palatine is completely different, it changes colors, some parts turn into a rust color, some parts seem to be covered with a thin layer. The torso and other parts around it has some energy effect on it, but more on the inner parts.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 1:00 pm

Baro is now Godly, but sadly, no repeats as well and I still want that Primed Reach.

Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 MFwDO

Meanwhile people still manage to cry about it because of their hypothetical scenario where they sell all their garbage for plat which makes it so it's cheaper to buy on the market, but then for most people, it's just hypothetical, and lets be honest here, selling prime garbage even for 1P is a pain in the ass, what is a couple of more runs comparing to sitting hours trading part by part for cents?
Just sell what's worth something and trade the garbage for fast leveling or potatoes if you need them.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 4:15 pm

wtf is ducats O-o...
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 6:34 pm

Hey guys, what time is it?

Powercreep time.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 2:25 pm

VeryMelon wrote:
Hey guys, what time is it?

Powercreep time.

What do you mean power creep ?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 6:52 pm

I could have farmed more fusion cores but fuck that shit.

Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 7:26 pm

It takes as many fusion cores to go from R9 to R10 as it takes to go from R0 to R9. Basically, half of the XP from maxing 1 mod is to reach the last rank.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 7:29 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
It takes as many fusion cores to go from R9 to R10 as it takes to go from R0 to R9. Basically, half of the XP from maxing 1 mod is to reach the last rank.

You told me that way back when I maxed serration and I forgot. Fucking D.E.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 5:46 pm

Man, I could not be bothered with the quest this time.
Back to top Go down
uiso
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uiso

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 2:14 pm

I started a little bit of Warframe now guys.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 3:58 pm

congrats server being gay so enjoy empty gayme D:
Back to top Go down
uiso
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uiso

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 9:14 pm

Game is dead or just down?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 10:10 pm

uiso wrote:
Game is dead or just down?

It had some issues earlier but all gone now.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 5:39 pm

Time for the daily level 100 boss fights. Can't wait for level 100 lech krill, not because he's hard, but because no one knows how to kill him.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 1:17 pm

Fairy Warframe, event leading to Kela, Vauban Prime with Fragor Prime and what seems to be Akstiletto Prime (could be aksomati though), Sentient Exo suit and Arm possession weapons, sports for PvP, and a crashed stream that didn't let us see the last reveal.

The Vauban Prime Teaser though, so good.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 10:18 pm

new Mag seem useless in striping shield/armor but nice CC.  but I'm dumb so I'm not really understand how to make her work best.

A lot of people seem to missed how Mag can pressed 1 button to kill high level corpus unit. But I don't use her much anyway so I'm just 50/50 with the rework.

anyway...the main part of this update is Tennogen.  Embarassed

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 10:34 pm

At high levels, yes, she can't strip enemy armor any fast, however, what she does take away seems to be a permanent debuff, at least the armor part. It's because she doesn't take away a percentage, but a certain amount of it, so at higher levels, since enemies have more armor, you still are taking away the same amount when they have a lot more, so it takes longer.
She's not press 2 to kill everything with shields, and people think it's bad because now they actually have to go kill things, or press 2 in a good target and then having kill enemies over time, because Magnetize with enough damage on it is actually quite good.

Overall, she's quite good, just not as dumb as before.

Volt is a lot better too, however, no more instant speed for everyone and no more unlimited shields, only up to 4 now, though riot shield is quite nice. Discharge is quite good, even though, you know, armor, but it makes the augment really good too now.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 EmptySat May 28, 2016 9:06 am

So she is really a CC frame that can amplify damage by shooting into her Magnetize's bubble now. I guess it basically what if Frost can throw his globe on enemy and stop bullet from coming out.

Polarize is actually kind of nice if you use it strictly for shield replenish. It keep restore shield while hitting when expanding and not a one time restore liked old one.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 11:18 am

NotZetsubou wrote:
So she is really a CC frame that can amplify damage by shooting into her Magnetize's bubble now. I guess it basically what if Frost can throw his globe on enemy and stop bullet from coming out.

Polarize is actually kind of nice if you use it strictly for shield replenish. It keep restore shield while hitting when expanding and not a one time restore liked old one.

It's good to deplete armor too, just not when against enemies at really high levels. Really good in sorties with pubs, because they don't always bring CP, and it works against bosses. I used her against Vay Hek in sortie, and bye bye armor.

Also:
Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 PcSPR

Trinity no longer needs to get damaged to reach her max damage reduction, she gets the max reduction by just pressing 4, though it's capped at 75% and you need 150% str to get it to max (meaning Intensify and the Drift mod aren't enough, but they get 72.5%).
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 2:08 pm

Nekros Prime, Tigris Prime and Galatine Prime are the next ones to be put in the vo... relics!
Nova will get a Deluxe skin, casting abilities will make 4 more arms appear, kinda like those... Hindu? Pictures.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 2:45 pm

Looks like the dojo needs some remodeling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warframe General Discussion
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next