Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming

Go down 
+25
Zwiebel Force
AnTi90d
Prior
ziix
Seraphcrim
Valkyrie
CCoRS
Deimos1996
Priskern
dotdotbean
Toilet-Flusher
Trill
NotZetsubou
Magna.Zero
Homurator
Gerrion
Ryuuichiro
LS3
Koiro
That_Wiesel_Guy
Relict?
Astral_Dono
TrieDaEsprit
boytitan2
TerraChika
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Homurator
Newcomer
Newcomer
Homurator

Female Posts : 10

Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:59 am

I had two light novel-like dream.

Its dem deep dreams that inspire you etc etc until you sit down and play.

would say more,but effort.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:06 am

Koiro10 wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
I dreamed that I rolled a Gothic Punk Resha. Omg I still can't get over her outfit and how cute it is XD

Anyways, I then went into a room (since she was somehow already level 12 with 36 WLK and 40 STR) and me and Koi were on the same team in a completely full 30v30, and I started shielding everyone with amot vanic while he meluc'd and voxed.

We then won without a single death, then me and koi started #em3'ing.

I should feel horrible for having this kind of a dream.
C'mon...n-no Astral...y-you're better than that...WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER ANY OF MY 'EFFING DREAMS?
I'm better than that now, lol.

Also, don't worry. I don't remember any of my dreams for the last few days either. Usually you only remember dreams if you wake up during the middle of one. All your other 4-5 dreams you have you don't remember or even recall having.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:12 am

Played with a krayon color blender/mixer with a little kid I know.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:45 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
I dreamed that I rolled a Gothic Punk Resha. Omg I still can't get over her outfit and how cute it is XD

Anyways, I then went into a room (since she was somehow already level 12 with 36 WLK and 40 STR) and me and Koi were on the same team in a completely full 30v30, and I started shielding everyone with amot vanic while he meluc'd and voxed.

We then won without a single death, then me and koi started Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 816628317'ing.

C'mon...n-no Astral...y-you're better than that...WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER ANY OF MY 'EFFING DREAMS?

Also, don't worry. I don't remember any of my dreams for the last few days either. Usually you only remember dreams if you wake up during the middle of one. All your other 4-5 dreams you have you don't remember or even recall having.

From my experience if one dream does not last till you wake up or interrupt you're sleep. You keep having dreams well i do and when I have 2 or 3 dreams a row can't remember shit its like the twilight zone if it goes on long enough i will think I am up wile a asleed in my dream. i have over slept almost for school when I was in it cause I was asleep and taught I was in the middle of getting ready for school just to have to wake up to do it again. Or Now that Im not in school waking up to cook breakfest to in my dream to wake up hungry and wanted what I ate in my dream and to look to see we dont have any waffles or pan cakes in the house >_<.
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:20 am

What I dream recently...

I picked up my family at the airport then took them to a stroll around the city. Things was normal, but what makes me surprised is, I returned to my old house.

I even entered my old room and then have a lunch together with my family.

I don't know but, I keep on dreaming about my old house. Even if it's already 4 years since I moved to my newer house. My mom said it's just me, who can't let go of the past.

But I feel that, there's something I haven't finished yet there. Might be just myth, or my mom was right. But welp, I lived there for almost 19 years and the house itself was built at 1960.

So some memories can't be erased...I guess.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 2:28 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:

We then won without a single death, then me and koi started #em3'ing.

Well, now that I think of it though, maybe it's best I don't remember most of my dreams. The ones I do remeber put the illusions you get from the strongest of weeds to shame.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 2:58 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:

Well, now that I think of it though, maybe it's best I don't remember most of my dreams. The ones I do remeber put the illusions you get from the strongest of weeds to shame.

Idk I had a frined get so high once he was crawling on the floor saying help so he can get the other half of his body so could walk, The other time he was talking to a tupac poster having a conversation with him. Funiest shit ever.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:04 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:

Idk I had a frined get so high once he was crawling on the floor saying help so he can get the other half of his body so could walk, The other time he was talking to a tupac poster having a conversation with him. Puniest shit ever.
Omai, never mind then, I never had THAT happen to me.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:04 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:

Idk I had a frined get so high once he was crawling on the floor saying help so he can get the other half of his body so could walk, The other time he was talking to a tupac poster having a conversation with him. Puniest shit ever.

I forgot how funny pot heads are man.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:17 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

I forgot how funny pot heads are man.
I want a stoner friend now.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:10 pm

something about gold fish
Back to top Go down
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:15 am

I had a dream about an elephant pooping. What da fuck did that happen...

Then another dream happened... I was in a tank with girls from Girls und Panzer. #em3
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:14 am

Had a wierd dream, in which 5 chosen (2 girls, 2 boys and myself i think) would recieve awesome powers permanently if we'd use them to... kill gargantuan, crazy ponies in a maze.

And my powers were frost-related, including a frost orb that would shoot frost bolts everywhere. I even killed one in record time.

This reeks of Diablo, because i watched my brother playing recently, and while i have the game myself, their updated graphics weren't accepted by my PC. Such a bummer Sad

Back to top Go down
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:03 am

This morning... I had a nightmare...

I was to witness a cruel murder of a woman.

Two men caught her. They cut open her chest and ordered her to eat her own insides using the fork they gave her.....

That dream... why... why... ;____;
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:43 am

Maybe because of the forks given at this campaign?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:09 am

TerraChika wrote:
This morning... I had a nightmare...

I was to witness a cruel murder of a woman.

Two men caught her. They cut open her chest and ordered her to eat her own insides using the fork they gave her.....

That dream... why... why... ;____;

How Ironic kinda I had a dream I was a detective catching killers and shit my last case had to do witha demonic ghost kid napping kids and shit. Anyways the ghost managed to outsmart me and get pass all security and get a classroom full of kids caused me to rage bt rages in his sleep I yelled at the top of my lungs smashed a desk into pieces with my fist and then turned into a flaming dragon and then blew up the city. I somehow managed to yell irl and in my sleep to cause my brother heard me and it woke him up 0-o,weird tho i stayed asleep. I'm a fail detective pretty sure blowing up a city filled with kids kills the whole purpose of trying to stop them from going missing were they could possibly die =\.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:09 pm

Lux Eques ;_;
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:12 pm

a very lewd one
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:12 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Lux Eques ;_;

Keep mecha outa your perverted dreams or else sharpens sword >_<.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:43 pm

A dream where someone (about whom I say I dislike but I just wish said person would talk to me more) talked about ladyboys on Skype.

There was probably more but I can't remember. Maybe if I actually sleep 8 hours instead of just passing out at random for 3 to 4 hours, I'd remember something substantial.

Hey, fuck you, boytitan2. At least he knows how to build 'em.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:46 pm

Relict? wrote:
A dream where someone (about whom I say I dislike but I just wish said person would talk to me more) talked about ladyboys on Skype.

There was probably more but I can't remember. Maybe if I actually sleep 8 hours instead of just passing out at random for 3 to 4 hours, I'd remember something substantial.

Hey, fuck you, boytitan2. At least he knows how to build 'em.

Go away I wasn't talking to you.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:50 pm

You go away. You spew horse manure towards people I care about. Of course I'd retaliate, you pucker chin chicken humper.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:52 pm

That was so pathetic I am not even going to waste my energy to insult you back.Chicken humper really.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:04 pm

I win.
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:55 am

having sex with Koihime Musou' characters (i really blame the eroge -.-¿)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next