Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming

Go down 
+25
Zwiebel Force
AnTi90d
Prior
ziix
Seraphcrim
Valkyrie
CCoRS
Deimos1996
Priskern
dotdotbean
Toilet-Flusher
Trill
NotZetsubou
Magna.Zero
Homurator
Gerrion
Ryuuichiro
LS3
Koiro
That_Wiesel_Guy
Relict?
Astral_Dono
TrieDaEsprit
boytitan2
TerraChika
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming Empty
PostSubject: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:35 pm

I thought it would be fun to talk about dreams you could remember. Especially the special/weird/random dreams that could possibly stick to your mind.

When I took a nap in college break time, sleeping on the table. I dreamed that Lily Rain EVE and I were in a moving bus with lot of school kids excited and loud (don't take it seriously, Lily Rain's husbandos XD). She was wearing PE uniform which she wore white t-shirt and jogging pants. I was wearing the same. Seems like we were going to school field trip or something.

We were sitting beside each other. When it was taking too long, Lily Rain was feeling bored with the kids playing around. She asked me. "What do we do? I'm bored."
But I didn't reply anything (it's normal for me to not speak anything in my dreams ._.). Then she thought for a moment and I noticed that kids were falling asleep. Lily Rain looked at me with eagerness in her eyes. I could know where it was going.

"Hey, wanna cop a feel?"

I woke up, thanks to the collegemate shaking me up, much to my chagrin. But it was time for class. ;_;

So, what dream could you share? It's kinda sad in my opinion if I forget a nice dream I had. XD Also, daydreaming counts too. And oh by the way, it can be anything, not just CB-related. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:42 pm

Someone opened a CB PS, and rebalanced the game. Everyone joined it.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:08 am

Must have been a long as dream im just now remembering all the bits,Starts off with me and some people in armored suits Im just in my normal clothes in a metallic lava like area just fighting each other for fun there was no intent to kill, Then some demons or monsters attack I really cant remember what the demons look like most of em were shadow silhouettes for some reason later on earlier in the dream when shit first went down I could see em clearly. Only one I remember clearly was the one I killed first was white instead of black I killed it with a punch energy blast combo it was like a group of em killed em at once. Some female voice was talking I guess controlling em all I guess, Then said unseen demon controlling them reported us to my house, Me and unknowned cannon fodder guys in armor suits just killing shadowy demons after demon, Finnally after taking down some like wolf demon, Im lucid dreaming and all my team mates dissapear the few that were alive which is weird cause we were just fighting back to back. I do a quick check for demons and Am worried I could be loosing my powers in dream and this dream could be going to shit. I fly upstairs grab a vacuum cleaner to transmute into a gun or sword in case I am running outa powers so i will still have a weapon. I only half transmute it still looks kinda vacuumish, I shoot a shot blindly into my dark front room for good measure, Run towards my front door run into what i first taught was a demon and Slashes at it wile simultaneously dodgeing its path and kicking down the door to my front hall in mid air it dodges my slash(wierd no one ever dodges my attacks in my dream) It turned out to be a giant greyish mixed with black cat like bigger than a large dog still most likely demon,I said fuck it need to get out this house and outside were theres more room before another wave of demons spawn in my house, I kick threw both doors and Am now flying outside. I want to fly to what I think is the direction of the demon causeing all this shit that teleported me and probally killed all the guards but even more wierd I loose lucid control in my dream is that even possible and fly towards the right of my street cause my dream self wants to run. As I am flying away I wake up. i waking up thinking WHY THE FUCK DID I JUST RUN.And pissed at my dream self >_<.

unlike normally in my fight dreams I wasnt lucid dreaming till the last parts which isnt normal usually due my dream self constantly fucking dieing as a kid, Death by aliens, Loosing abiliy to move and death by aliens, Running in slow motion death by aliens, Death by humans, Death by giant gorilla,Flying slow as fuck, Not knowing how to fight. Anyways due to all these flaws in combat I started lucid dreaming in my dreams to handle stuff myself. This is about the first time I faught in a dream not being lucid for like years. At least I fought as well as normally as i do wile lucid dreaming if not better. Also I could just kill shit with my fist and energy waves the guards had to use guns. Was nice fighting with other people in my dream for a change tho complete fodder mostly usually Im alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:52 am

I met an Asian girl in a dream, she had long hair, and a cute face. She wore a black dress and silver earrings. She looked at me and smiled. When I woke up, I couldn't forget her. Then the next night, I saw her again. Again she looked at me, but this time she blushed. Finally, on the next night after, She looked at me in the eye, blushed then looked down, brush her hands on my body. Stabbed me with a knife, cut me open and my blood gushed everywhere. Her face was showing extreme pleasure, She took off one of her earrings, placed it inside her mouth and kissed me. I was feeling pure torment, as I died within the dream. In the morning, I woke up, my chest was aching and I felt something spiky in my mouth...

...It was the silver earring that the girl in my dream wore.

So I screamed at the top of my lungs, and woke up a second time. Turns out, the first time I woke up was a false awakening, so to avoid that nightmare again, I got out of bed.
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 9:02 am

I still remember a dream from a few years ago, it started in my room where everything with a screen starts showing a screen with a face, and later after I ran outside my house, I saw my friend walking and slowly turning into a gigantic white snake, I ran into a building that looks like half a ruin and tried to run to the top floor, which is too dark to move around, so I move a little to the almost top floor, which got me spotted by some stranger, I can still remember one of them wears clothes like Kotetsu from tiger and bunny, but with shorter pants, and he has blonde hair, I tried running from them right after they shout and starts running to me, I jumped from a window, or more precisely a hole on the wall where there was a window before and jumped down, on the wall on the way below, there are some broken handles that you can use like a ladder, I tripped on one of the unbroken one (I can feel it like it's real for some reason), and starts spinning before falling into a tent with sacks of flour under it.

That's as far as I can remember

BTW, LXE's story reminds me that I once met a girl like that, but it's only for one night, and I can only see her in a mirror, also her hair are short, I can barely remember her, she's wearing something white if I'm not mistaken, and there are no stabbing
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 9:47 am

I had one about pokemon last night. NO idea why. = v=;

I was playing Pokemon Black 2 like usual, but for some reason when I entered a hidden grotto, I ended up in Cerulean City with the original RBY graphics. I also still had the Black 2 character, so I was wandering around in the city before I woke up.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:12 pm

You guys really lack a sense of danger in your dreams there are signs when a dream is going to shit and.

You should either A kill everything with fire.

B wake the fuck up I prefer A.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:18 pm

I dreamed of love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:03 pm

Last night I had a weird dream.

I saw Astral riding a turtle which went RAWRZ, while she was eating stawberry and ice cream crepes.

Then I saw BT, with red ponytails, in a girls school uniform, carrying an elementary school bag. He was half my height.

They proceeded to fight Mortal Kombat style, but Astral was ultimately the victor and was asked to "Finish him". The turtle pooped out marshmallow fluff and BT started to it eat. The fight ended with "Hospitality".
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:07 pm

I vaguely remember dicks and dying.
Probably died choking on dicks.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 9:58 pm

LXE wrote:

I saw Astral riding a turtle which went RAWRZ, while she was eating stawberry and ice cream crepes.

Then I saw BT, with red ponytails, in a girls school uniform, carrying an elementary school bag. He was half my height.

They proceeded to fight Mortal Kombat style, but Astral was ultimately the victor and was asked to "Finish him". The turtle pooped out marshmallow fluff and BT started to it eat. The fight ended with "Hospitality".
M'kay, 1st of all: Y u b dreamin of LoliTitans. 2nd of all: Y da turtle be poopin out marshmallow fluff? 3rd of all: How do you obtain such a dream?

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
I vaguely remember dicks and dying. Probably died choking on dicks.
Dafuq were you playing before you went to sleep?

I don't have anything to say on the subject right now, because I either vaguely remember a dream I have, then proceed to forget it, never actually remember a dream I have, or have a dream so weird, I can't explain it. Maybe if I can remember whatever I dream tonight, I'll post it.
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:35 pm

I fucked pleasured an Elin.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:04 pm

LXE wrote:

I surgically cut LXE back open wile he was still alive with out any pain medicine, Riped His fucking ribs open grabbed his lungs and doused salt on them,Hmm now I wonder if that was a dream or psychic premonition of what I am going to do to lxe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:40 am

boytitan2 wrote:
I surgically cut LXE back open wile he was still alive with out any pain medicine, Riped His fucking ribs open grabbed his lungs and doused salt on them,Hmm now I wonder if that was a dream or psychic premonition of what I am going to do to lxe
Unattainable dreams are the best kind, BT.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:02 am

Can't post. Too R-18.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:49 am

In my most recent dream i was arriving late to my exam on that day. I screamed in agony, and suddenly i hear ringing. I then wake up, and checked that i woke up in time to get things ready.

Even in my sleep exams troubles me sometimes #em6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:04 am

Ryuuichiro wrote:
Can't post.Too R-18.
I see nothing wrong with posting a dream about this car.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audi_R18
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:42 am

Ryuuichiro wrote:
Can't post. Too R-18.
You can share it if you cut out obscene stuff with [Rawrz] or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:28 am

Problem is, most of what I can remember was the rawrs. probably the ONLY thing I need to remember from something like that

Anyway, can't remember who it was with exactly. But I do remember where it was; and sadly, it was in my parents' bedroom. The furniture setup was too vivid for me to make a mistake... Another weird thing about it was that we (me and the girl) had a brief talk with my grandfather after everything that went down. Me grandpa's been dead for 3 years now.

Maybe I miss my grandpa or something.
And maybe I kinda miss whoever this girl is, too. I just can't piece together who she was since I was too focused on what I was doing in that dream

#em3
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:30 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Ryuuichiro wrote:
Can't post. Too R-18.
You can share it if you cut out obscene stuff with [Rawrz] or something like that.

You would wana know the details of a dream like that... Astrals interested in some one elses perverted dreams grabs sword must kill Ryuuichiro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:09 am

Had a dream that I made "Snow Sisters (Vatista)" on KDJ.

Astral found out and scolded me for not working on "Hurry, Starfish!" There's sextuplet runs, its hard to replicate. ;_;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:13 am

I have so many nightmares.

Last night, I dreamt of a "Broomhead" apocalypse. It's like a Zombie apocalypse, except the people infected have their heads turned into brooms. I ran with my friends, a few of them got infected and turned into brooms, my heart was pounding, and soon, I was the only one left. I decided to fight and somehow a katana appeared in my hands. I slashed, cut a whole heap of broomheads before I got infected and turned into a broomhead myself. The last thing I remember from that dream was, wanting to destroy the entire world.

I woke up completely delusional and my mind was programmed to kill everything. So I got out of bed wondering why the hell am I trying to destroy the world, I walked to the door, trying to calm myself down to think, saw my sister and she slapped me because I was yelling and shouting in my sleep, breaking me out of the delusion...

...Scary thing was, that delusion was potentially lethal.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:55 am

Dreamed I rolled a Luto.
What a depressing dream
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:03 am

I dreamed that I rolled a Gothic Punk Resha. Omg I still can't get over her outfit and how cute it is XD

Anyways, I then went into a room (since she was somehow already level 12 with 36 WLK and 40 STR) and me and Koi were on the same team in a completely full 30v30, and I started shielding everyone with amot vanic while he meluc'd and voxed.

We then won without a single death, then me and koi started #em3'ing.

I should feel horrible for having this kind of a dream.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
I dreamed that I rolled a Gothic Punk Resha. Omg I still can't get over her outfit and how cute it is XD

Anyways, I then went into a room (since she was somehow already level 12 with 36 WLK and 40 STR) and me and Koi were on the same team in a completely full 30v30, and I started shielding everyone with amot vanic while he meluc'd and voxed.

We then won without a single death, then me and koi started #em3'ing.

I should feel horrible for having this kind of a dream.
C'mon...n-no Astral...y-you're better than that...WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER ANY OF MY 'EFFING DREAMS?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next