Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming

Go down 
+25
Zwiebel Force
AnTi90d
Prior
ziix
Seraphcrim
Valkyrie
CCoRS
Deimos1996
Priskern
dotdotbean
Toilet-Flusher
Trill
NotZetsubou
Magna.Zero
Homurator
Gerrion
Ryuuichiro
LS3
Koiro
That_Wiesel_Guy
Relict?
Astral_Dono
TrieDaEsprit
boytitan2
TerraChika
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
kyarashotgun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
kyarashotgun

Male Posts : 645

Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:32 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Had a weird TERA x Cosmic Break dream, where my character from TERA somehow transferred into CB. Still had the same HP (70k) and damage output (100k+), so I ended up getting scores of over 100k in 30v30 rooms.

Autoplay slut at its best.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 9 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:40 am

Hmm had quite a few dream lucid dreams but I did not have complete control. I mean I didn't win.

Ok in bt dreams I am pretty much a all powerful god anything that gave me a nightmare as a kid I have killed in combat easily. My powers consist of several forms my favorite being that of a dragon. As a mental fail safe in case I have a really bad nightmare and well loose or die or something I keep my most powerful form only in my imagination.

Anyways I had a dream where some beast was destroying all existence slowly showing off his or her powers, We started in a mountainous area/or just rocks in ruble from a city being completely destroyed. Out of fear and anger for being scarred I transformed into my most powerful form a red and white dragon pretty bulky on 4 legs its flesh is like a mix of lava and concrete well the lava was absent because I did not want to use my full power again I was not even supposed to use this form in my dreams ever or even talk about it but I did so out of fear. Soon as I transformed the beast who was also a 4 legged creature but with arm like ears,more red than white same skin structure and the same size as me hit me with its arm like ears before I could do anything even think. Again I am in my most powerful form how was I even hit thats what I literally think to myself. I also think to myself I am capable of free thinking in a dream why is what ever I am fighting is not just wished out of existence this does not make any sense normally when I am in this much control of a lucid dream I wake up. Anyways I think to myself if its attack have any after effects will I explode after,Did he plant a bunch of parasites in me that will explode later I stand in feel my stomach in dream and in real life at the thought of well just exploding from the inside just the thought almost makes me barf and what a lame death that would be to be killed in 1 hit.Anyways no damage taken, I power up destroy most of my internals then rebuild them just encase,As a ploy I start to brag about how it was a lucky hit and nothing can keep up with me so we start racing in space to hit each other. We never make contact because we keep 1 upping each other in speed feats till the point we are hopping between dimensions. Then I wake up before battle starts. Well actually we were just racing I was to scarred to attack in my best form and reveal the full extent of my powers till I knew my enemy's limits. Hell we even had a back in forth dialogue. I remember right before I woke up I was out ran and the monster said he/she was using ten percent of their full speed and was going to attack at full speed but I was thinking myself I was fucked but then remembered I had other powers so I started powering up to use one of the powers I was smart enough to hide the complete control over time and go for the kill but as both of us were powering up I woke up.

Now the reason I said the beast is a her/he and not just a he had a dream last night nthn to do with me at first that a psychic was going around killing people in a school. A soldier team goes to stop her, The psychic creates a energy wave kills every soldier except for one whos I guess you can say body I hijacked the psyhic chick gave me the same feel as the beast in my last dream so i decided to take over the soldiers body throw up a energy shield to block the attack and simultaneously teleport to the next floor to avoid the attack. The psyhic lady completely destorys the 2nd floor btw. Anyways armed with a useless gun I was thinking of ways to use my powers to make it a more useful weapon how not to die how to engage the enemy etc. Anyways before the fight can continue I get woken up.

Again I think to myself its one think to have control in my dreams but I never have complete control. 2 why the fuck am I on the defensive in my own dream unless having a nightmare I cannot control which has not happened in years nthn in my dreams should be beyond my control. 3 how do I get speed blitzed/suprised in my own dream its my dream. I mean its really like something/some one else was in my dream. Plus the amount of control I had in the dreams was weird its one thing to lucid dream but thats usually like multiple choice either run,kill,force myself to wake up are the only options I have. Never had a dream where I well actually thought 100% before my actions,why I did such actions,why am I in this situation.In a dream. Hell in my first dream before transform I though hai is this a dream due to the feel on danger which is why I went all out. It just did not feel much like a dream at all aside from the lack of feeling things,well I felt the first attack in the first dream but I always feel bodily damage in dreams whole reason I stared lucid dreaming because being attack in nightmares made me feel weird and almost gave me real life phobias.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 9 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:53 am

ziix wrote:
Then I left cb and talked to a floating Microsoft XP logo and he told me I was still a pacifar.
would want to experience dat
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 9 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:46 am

Ziix, was the FC player Reg3e, ultimaz or buy_dinner Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 9 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:50 am

I dreamed that I piloted my own Initone and got shot down D:
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 9 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:50 am

Seraphcrim wrote:
Ziix, was the FC player Reg3e, ultimaz or buy_dinner Very Happy
Inb4 it was a purple Seraph with 2 MMBGMs Embarassed

@Topic: I was on my balcony and smoked just like I really did yesterday evening, but instead of the houses that are in front of it, there was that small forest that resembled the one that's close to the place where I grew-up. There were gorillas in he trees, screaming and talking. It was quite disturbing and scary.

I had that dream a lot when i was a child (back then that forest was actually right in front of the window of my room), of course I didn't smoke back then. I never get how some people consider monkeys and apes cute. I think they're plain scary and just want to bite your face off. I don't trust them at all! oAo
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 9 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:00 am

I dreamed of a new regina last sunday. She wore an armor, and a sword of thorns.

Oddly enough a friend recommended me a manga with rose-themed knights a few days later o.O
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 9 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:06 am

I took a 2 hour nap a while ago.

My parents just came home (from what?) and then they brought me a plastic bag with boxes inside. I was thinking wtf that was about, then I opened the plastic bag to see 3 plastic model kits that had these images on their boxes: Jesus, A lego Strike Freedom, and an almost naked guy wearing only boxers with heart shapes. Everyone around me suddenly disappeared. I started building the model kits. I fell asleep, only managing to start on the lego Strike Freedom (so I fell asleep in my dream).

I wake up a little later and I was on a train with some guy in a leather suit and Santa Claus. The surroundings looked like a swamp, and it was probably night time and raining. We were apparently trying to get something inside the train but first we had to chase somebody. Neither of them told me who we were chasing so I just kept on running on the train. Santa Claus then fell from the train and disappeared, and the guy in the leather suit started wriggling around freakishly while shouting "SANITY CANES SANITY CANES" over and over again. I started laughing and fell from the train. I saw I was about to fall into swamp water when I remembered that getting wet in a dream meant I would pee myself irl. The guy in the leather suit suddenly told me that I left my plastic model kit boxes behind but said "it's too late."

idk what happened after that. I probably just forced myself to wake up somehow.
Also idk who that Seraph FC was, but its armor was painted purple-ish iirc.
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 9 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:57 pm

Recent dream I had:

I was on a trip to a mountain (can't recall the exact location). I was with my family and friends. I brought a camera so I can take some pics there.

Suddenly, while taking some pictures with my friends, a wave of thick smokes came down to us. I thought it was just a normal fog, but this is kinda hard and heavy. Then I heard a warning alarm sounding, and all of us quickly evacuate to the nearby safe post.

From the post, I could see that the mountain oozing some magma from the tip. But no quake or loud noise, just the thick smoke and magma.

We were safe, but I left my camera bag on the field ;__;
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 9 EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:03 pm

Magna.Zero wrote:
Recent dream I had:

I was on a trip to a mountain (can't recall the exact location). I was with my family and friends. I brought a camera so I can take some pics there.

Suddenly, while taking some pictures with my friends, a wave of thick smokes came down to us. I thought it was just a normal fog, but this is kinda hard and heavy. Then I heard a warning alarm sounding, and all of us quickly evacuate to the nearby safe post.

From the post, I could see that the mountain oozing some magma from the tip. But no quake or loud noise, just the thick smoke and magma.

We were safe, but I left my camera bag on the field ;__;
SURE IS VOLCANOES IN HERE.

Sounds like a bad dream magners.
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 9 EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:14 pm

lol but I was safe :v

when I woke up, it's 8 am already :v
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 9 EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:50 pm

actually last dream I had was a nightmare
and it was still pretty hot
it was during a zombie apocalypse
was in my house when I got trapped by zombies who were semi-smart
tried to make a run for it and escape but got knocked back at the door
zombie that knocked me over was a crush I had in high-school
he bit my neck and teared a hole on it
died
bled to death gasping for air
and I woke up with my hand on my neck
:V
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 9 EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:55 pm

DaneDroid wrote:
actually last dream I had was a nightmare
and it was still pretty hot
it was during a zombie apocalypse
was in my house when I got trapped by zombies who were semi-smart
tried to make a run for it and escape but got knocked back at the door
zombie that knocked me over was a crush I had in high-school
he bit my neck and teared a hole on it
died
bled to death gasping for air
and I woke up with my hand on my neck
:V
If that's hot to you then that sounds like dawurs fuckin hickey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9