Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need some Fia builds

Go down 
+7
Trill
tehprognoob
Zwiebel Force
Tashunu
blead
Astral_Dono
hernansson
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

Need some Fia builds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some Fia builds   Need some Fia builds - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:59 am

hernansson wrote:
Fia build Razz

Spoiler:

PLENTY OF CAPA LEFT... not planning to use magfrit.. so could add grat though..

I would recommend to get broad radar, it will improve your chances at lasting way longer, remove blast guard or stun regain for it.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Need some Fia builds   Need some Fia builds - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:35 am

7 TGH Stun Regain recovers a maximum of 16 HP. Drop this cart definitely, if you're making FLY based Fia.

@G. Rapid: seeing how other Fias do with force tunes instead of the training-wheel-esque speed tunes will only make you jelly. The only thing left will be regret #em5

@Great TGH: you could also use High TGH or even basic TGH tunes and squeeze in some sweeties, like Moulin BSJ or Tycoon Butak BS or something like that.

WLK based Fia can gain like 16 TGH + Stun Regain.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Need some Fia builds   Need some Fia builds - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:08 am

walk based fia is food for fast lnds, especially if you're in fatass mode.

Accel roll on the other hand is going to be fcking uncatchable with 38 fly.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Need some Fia builds   Need some Fia builds - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:37 am

Broad Radar on her is a must. Assuming you've switched to a meatball throwing, subspamming Fia, you'll want either Shortboost or Float Dash, and Broad Radar. Rest into capa and 2x EIW.

Like I said before though, subspamming Fia will do fine in pub rooms, and you'll probably score well even. Up until anyone who gets annoyed by your homing balls that they decide to shoot you, then you learn Fia is a complete pushover in a 1v1 situation at any range other than max.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
hernansson
hernansson

Male Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Need some Fia builds   Need some Fia builds - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:11 am

Trill wrote:
Broad Radar on her is a must. Assuming you've switched to a meatball throwing, subspamming Fia, you'll want either Shortboost or Float Dash, and Broad Radar. Rest into capa and 2x EIW.

Like I said before though, subspamming Fia will do fine in pub rooms, and you'll probably score well even. Up until anyone who gets annoyed by your homing balls that they decide to shoot you, then you learn Fia is a complete pushover in a 1v1 situation at any range other than max.

Spoiler:

ooh i really liked that one Razz ill tunedthat way Very Happy !
THANKS A LOT!!
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Need some Fia builds   Need some Fia builds - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:32 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
FFrom my own experience, FLY based ARTs don't really make a difference unless you're stalked by some random guy on Vanilla Jikun Long or something. Even with Accel Roll you'll be hitten by more Eris, Newvis and Kuten kicks than your body can be ready for, so why not making use of Stun Regain?

Trill wrote:
This. Firing her BS2 doesn't give that much recoil and her fire balls will even miss AIRs if they're to close. It's the Toy Box Girl syndrome, but unlike Loli-chan she isn't cute enough to be protected.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Need some Fia builds   Need some Fia builds - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:28 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:
FFrom my own experience, FLY based ARTs don't really make a difference unless you're stalked by some random guy on Vanilla Jikun Long or something. Even with Accel Roll you'll be hitten by more Eris, Newvis and Kuten kicks than your body can be ready for, so why not making use of Stun Regain?
It does make a difference, even more with short boost seing as you can get on higher ground easier than with float dash
and, unless you can manage to get 12/16tgh then her stun regain won't really be useful enough..
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Need some Fia builds   Need some Fia builds - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:27 pm

DaneDroid wrote:
unless you can manage to get 12/16tgh then her stun regain won't really be useful enough..

stun regain works to the same extend on all levels of toughness - the only concern you have is adjusting your toughness to the purpose of your bot
Back to top Go down
hernansson
hernansson

PostSubject: Re: Need some Fia builds   Need some Fia builds - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:24 pm

What about, tuning magfrit for 2x or 3x Great Range.. the one that gives +15% ... ?? anyone tried ?
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Need some Fia builds   Need some Fia builds - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:38 pm

G. Range doesn't warrant the ammo sacrifice.

H. Shooter is enough
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: Need some Fia builds   Need some Fia builds - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:45 pm

hernansson wrote:
What about, tuning magfrit for 2x or 3x Great Range.. the one that gives +15% ... ?? anyone tried ?

I have that, and it does make a difference in the amount of enemies you will hit, even as they flee. However, -30 ammo of 100 only leaves 70 ammo shots, which could leave you empty in extended battles. However, i get eris/ivis or any other hard to kill melee rushed, or stalked by multiple airs and die before i run out of magfrit shots.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Need some Fia builds   Need some Fia builds - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:27 pm

Afaik Stun Regain recovers more HP if your TGH is high. ö.ö

Oh and better TGH would be one of the main resons to make ARTs wlk based I guess.

@Tashunu: you mean tuning her for range will increase the blast radius? I might tune my purple Fia for that if that's the case Ö.Ö
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Need some Fia builds   Need some Fia builds - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:48 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Afaik Stun Regain recovers more HP if your TGH is high. ö.ö

that is true but it is irrelevant for my statement
Back to top Go down
hernansson
hernansson

PostSubject: Re: Need some Fia builds   Need some Fia builds - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:34 am

range.. is to be in a safer place while still shooting at enemies ... but i wanna know if that's right from an experienced player..
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Need some Fia builds   Need some Fia builds - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:49 am

Some form of range would be good, but -ammo and eating a tune slot for speed/force is kind of painful.

My personal magfrit tunes would be h.shooter gg.forceb - 80 ammo, adds a bit of range and just enough speed, and makes it hit like a freight train.
Back to top Go down
hernansson
hernansson

PostSubject: Re: Need some Fia builds   Need some Fia builds - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:07 am

Suguri wrote:
Some form of range would be good, but -ammo and eating a tune slot for speed/force is kind of painful.

My personal magfrit tunes would be h.shooter gg.forceb - 80 ammo, adds a bit of range and just enough speed, and makes it hit like a freight train.

i've never run out of ammo... i used more or less 50 -70 ammo per arena.. dunno think ammo is a problem.. any way if out of ammo jsut switch to flia Razz i was considering something like 2x H. shooter + gg force.. or even more range..
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Need some Fia builds   Need some Fia builds - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:54 am

Ammo shouldn't really be a problem. Her Am(2?) gun, should be good enough to farm some shell supplies and you could alway use her back-step sub weapon if things get sore xD
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Need some Fia builds   Need some Fia builds - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:40 pm

363 RNG not good enough for you?

a single H. Shooter gives you that
Back to top Go down
hernansson
hernansson

PostSubject: Re: Need some Fia builds   Need some Fia builds - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:37 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
363 RNG not good enough for you?

a single H. Shooter gives you that

plenty of capa left lol...

i can actually reach 40 tec 38 fly and 2x H shooter + Great range .... or force... capa isnt a problem here
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Need some Fia builds   Need some Fia builds - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:03 pm

Capa isn't the thing here; the slot that the 2nd H. Shooter eats is better spent on G. Force
Back to top Go down
hernansson
hernansson

PostSubject: Re: Need some Fia builds   Need some Fia builds - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:39 pm

perhaps 1H. Shooter + 2x G force?
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Need some Fia builds   Need some Fia builds - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:44 pm

Yes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some Fia builds   Need some Fia builds - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Need some Fia builds
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2