Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taxis and Drive by shootings.

Go down 
+10
Aurum_Sol
reVelske
Zwiebel Force
Astral_Dono
ziix
Trill
resireth
milk
Senior Grey
Shai
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Taxis and Drive by shootings. Empty
PostSubject: Taxis and Drive by shootings.   Taxis and Drive by shootings. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:48 am

I was thinking, with two people cooperating, one being the driver the other being an automatic turret. Here are the things I have in mind.

1. Having two people with high mobility is redundant. So for the Taxi Driver, the vehicle should focus mainly on mobility, and for that Gangster with that cool ride, the auto-turret should focus mainly on fire power and drop mobility.
2. If the turret drops the mobility, it will have more Capacity for 40TEC, more powerful weapons to alpha strike with and/or more weapon tunes.
3. With exceptional speed and overwhelming firepower combined together, You should be able to perform outstandingly in the arena.
4. You could use weapons that normally you wouldn't alpha strike with. These weapons should be stronger than your average alpha striking weapons.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Taxis and Drive by shootings.   Taxis and Drive by shootings. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:44 am

That's what I've been thinking. I plan on getting myself a car and my friend will work on his art for some pretty firepower. xD
Back to top Go down
Senior Grey
[Donator]
[Donator]
Senior Grey

PostSubject: Re: Taxis and Drive by shootings.   Taxis and Drive by shootings. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:39 pm

It's also good to note that the rider is stable. Weapons that usually spray when moving will not spray.
Things like Might Bomber AM, a 330 range gatling with horrible deviation when moving on the ground, actually becomes quite viable. 4x that and you get a long range barrage (at 4 force per arm...).

This is my result with Quad Compact Gatling with Wolfguy Core.
DarkNights is sugoi driver.:
A concentrated barrage while moving is pretty amazing.

I can't wait to see what broken builds spawn, especially when those other two come out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taxis and Drive by shootings.   Taxis and Drive by shootings. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Probably worth mentioning that I tried alphastriking with zooks, rouche am2 and Muchi internal, almost none of my shots hit because of short range problems.

EDIT - I blame Astral. =w=

Last edited by LXE on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Taxis and Drive by shootings.   Taxis and Drive by shootings. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:02 pm

what 'zooks?
normal bazookas?

it sounds like your driver was the problem here.
or maybe it was you.

i go with handies, amateus (normal) internal and greinaut arms and i do just fine.
hell, i do better than fine.

are you trying to alpha from the end of the map or something?

Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: Taxis and Drive by shootings.   Taxis and Drive by shootings. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:22 pm

However, this idea would only work if you have a ride.
Someone on your team can totally screw you up if they hop onto your partner vehicle before you do, leaving you stranded somewhere with very limited mobility (assume you're the independent turret).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taxis and Drive by shootings.   Taxis and Drive by shootings. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:17 pm

resireth wrote:
However, this idea would only work if you have a ride.
Someone on your team can totally screw you up if they hop onto your partner vehicle before you do, leaving you stranded somewhere with very limited mobility (assume you're the independent turret).
That's why you organize your ride beforehand.
Ask a friend to go in with you before the match starts.

And when the match starts go shout out "TAXI!!!" or "TO THE BATMOBILE!!!".

You'd move to some place where there isn't much players before you attempt to "GATTAI!!!".

It will be annoying to do this in a shuffle battle.

Last edited by LXE on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taxis and Drive by shootings.   Taxis and Drive by shootings. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:21 pm

I wanna ride on someone. Embarassed

oh wait my poorfag alpha has crap range
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

PostSubject: Re: Taxis and Drive by shootings.   Taxis and Drive by shootings. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:58 pm

LXE wrote:
Would be fun if an entire team in the upcoming team tournament consisted of entirely Wild Vehics and their Riders.

iKray wrote:
I wanna ride you #em3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taxis and Drive by shootings.   Taxis and Drive by shootings. EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:59 am

They also have some use in haku.. the Vehic can bring someone through the barrier, adding people inside the ring. #em3
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Taxis and Drive by shootings.   Taxis and Drive by shootings. EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:09 am

iKray wrote:
They also have some use in haku.. the Vehic can bring someone through the barrier, adding people inside the ring. #em3

Yet now the car that brought you in is completely useless as well, and will slow you down on final even more as you only have 4/5 people with competent haku setups.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Taxis and Drive by shootings.   Taxis and Drive by shootings. EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:08 am

Skype calls ftw. Me and my friend tend to just re-join rooms until we're on the same team again so I can drive him around. Well, that is gonna happen once Bazaar comes and I can make me some UC. OAO

'Cause I plan on getting all vehicles. Don't they dare make the other two RT only.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taxis and Drive by shootings.   Taxis and Drive by shootings. EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:52 am

resireth wrote:
LXE wrote:
Would be fun if an entire team in the upcoming team tournament consisted of entirely Wild Vehics and their Riders.

iKray wrote:
I wanna ride you #em3

www.hahgay.com

Shai wrote:
Don't they dare make the other two RT only.
inb4 they do make them RT only.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Taxis and Drive by shootings.   Taxis and Drive by shootings. EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:36 am

I herd it gets infinite boost run when there's a rider...? Or did I hear wrongly...
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

PostSubject: Re: Taxis and Drive by shootings.   Taxis and Drive by shootings. EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:46 am

ziix wrote:
I herd it gets infinite boost run when there's a rider...? Or did I hear wrongly...
Apparently so.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Taxis and Drive by shootings.   Taxis and Drive by shootings. EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:56 am

It's likely to be fixed next maintenance, rendering all boost-runner taxis obsolete.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Taxis and Drive by shootings.   Taxis and Drive by shootings. EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:29 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
It's likely to be fixed next maintenance, rendering all boost-runner taxis obsolete.
It's not a bug, it's a feature! Taxis and Drive by shootings. 816628317
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Taxis and Drive by shootings.   Taxis and Drive by shootings. EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:33 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:

Don't see why it'd be "obsolete", car can easily hit purple tier boost run, that with the fact that he has Quick Boost makes him an absolutely ideal Boost Runner.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Taxis and Drive by shootings.   Taxis and Drive by shootings. EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:53 pm

reVelske wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:

Don't see why it'd be "obsolete", car can easily hit purple tier boost run, that with the fact that he has Quick Boost makes him an absolutely ideal Boost Runner.
In my opinion, I think it's a better idea to just be a 36 WLK run-and-gun without Boost Run for the passenger's safety.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Taxis and Drive by shootings.   Taxis and Drive by shootings. EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:58 pm

well technically you could use purple tier and quickboost to outruns just about any bot around
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Taxis and Drive by shootings.   Taxis and Drive by shootings. EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:59 pm

Your lack of ambition saddens me. Lord CS gives you A perfect purple tier boost runner and you turn your back on it? Disappointing.

That said, nothing wrong with 36 wlk car, but you are trading SPEED (ie. FUN, GOTTA GO FAST ETC) for safety. "SAFETY FIRST" is for sissies okay?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Taxis and Drive by shootings.   Taxis and Drive by shootings. EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:01 pm

reVelske wrote:
Your lack of ambition saddens me. Lord CS gives you A perfect purple tier boost runner and you turn your back on it? Disappointing.

That said, nothing wrong with 36 wlk car, but you are trading SPEED (ie. FUN, GOTTA GO FAST ETC) for safety. "SAFETY FIRST" is for sissies okay?
I thought you realized I was a sissy months ago.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Taxis and Drive by shootings.   Taxis and Drive by shootings. EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:05 pm

Then stop driving, sissies shouldn't be on the road, you are needlessly putting the lives of others in danger!

Time to go home and be a family wimmen.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Taxis and Drive by shootings.   Taxis and Drive by shootings. EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:10 pm

Astral and I are working on some ideas as well...between her driving skills and my long-range sniping, we've got 1 or 2 ideas that could be really scary if they test out properly.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Taxis and Drive by shootings.   Taxis and Drive by shootings. EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:19 pm

I think both high mobility or urvivabilit cars are nice.

Frauen am Steuer, das wird teuer! Taxis and Drive by shootings. 3355402431

I'll leave the translation to you <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taxis and Drive by shootings.   Taxis and Drive by shootings. Empty

Back to top Go down

Taxis and Drive by shootings.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next