Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

7/19 Update

Go down 
+36
Silvershine
Yokura
HashiriyaR32
LS3
Halexander
FireKiller87
milk
Turkeysaur
Tashunu
/dev/random
Senior Grey
Tryrant
tehprognoob
CapeMike
Frizz
DarkChuky
MagicPotatoplz
Relict?
God is a Cat Girl
Akhenderson
DisNiga
Gerrion
Suguri
Zwiebel Force
ziix
Midona
Hyoka
reVelske
boytitan2
shadow_nekros
BARILLIAN
rei_hunter
fggt
Fireflywater
zerocl
wonjoon
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

7/19 Update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/19 Update   7/19 Update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:21 am

After reading through the balance mosifications, I can't believe I'm excited to do arena. o.o
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: 7/19 Update   7/19 Update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:22 am

Wingsluts got nerfed so badly. They probably unusable now, 1.3s delay before full burst make long mb become meaningless.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: 7/19 Update   7/19 Update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:32 am

20% off stuff doesn't seem to work for everything >____>
I bought a thoarla and it bought it for 40 rt, not 32...
EDIT: I realized that thoarla used to be 50rt, not 40rt. Derp.
Back to top Go down
DisNiga
DisNiga

Male Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: 7/19 Update   7/19 Update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:43 am

Eris' nerfs promising so far, her hide breaks with around 60-ish damage? Didn't fully test it, and her rejection has a 5 second duration.

Glint Eris on the other hand has a much longer cooldown for glint strike, and Eris' overall damage has been reduced loads, I'd roughly say her damage has been decreased by 40-ish%, nothing rock solid though, just a rough estimate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7/19 Update   7/19 Update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:29 am

Seriously? Now I feel like complaining is a Cosmic Break disorder.
7/19 Update - Page 2 YdDDR
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: 7/19 Update   7/19 Update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:37 am

iKray wrote:
Spoiler:
]
CB= ComplainingBreak.

What you guys think about dem new bots btw? I got a Heavy Chrotacs on an alt and the Heavy Bayonet sub is fucking hillarious x3
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: 7/19 Update   7/19 Update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:37 am

Hana is right though.

Nerf or not, autoplay scrubs will always be autoplay scrubs.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: 7/19 Update   7/19 Update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:39 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
iKray wrote:
Spoiler:
]
CB= ComplainingBreak.

What you guys think about dem new bots btw? I got a Heavy Chrotacs on an alt and the Heavy Bayonet sub is fucking hillarious x3
All I know is that I want them.
The loli and Mialy.
But it seems like a nice gara, not everything is great, but some bots look pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

PostSubject: Re: 7/19 Update   7/19 Update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:45 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
iKray wrote:
Spoiler:
]
CB= ComplainingBreak.

That melee literally just blocks my melee! (I tried melee0ing Milez with my new scaregant burai and his bayonet just stopped my sword slash dead in its tracks.
Also, unrelated to the topic but I think that screen shot shows me the first time Hanayuki didn't say "nyaa"
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: 7/19 Update   7/19 Update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:50 am

I'm fine with autoplay scrubs I consider myself as one (Melfi just to easy to use) ;A;

As long as the attacks stay meh-tier and are superpredictable, I am fine.

BTW Seraph: I didn't receive a single Nova shot so far #em3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7/19 Update   7/19 Update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:51 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
iKray wrote:
Spoiler:
I also got Heavy Chrotacs on my alt. (go figure, always with the alts)

Not sure how to feel about the 3 new garas. Mega Sugoi is pretty much a gold reboot of the first Mega, which was the first gara I even considered rolling in the first place... I honestly don't know what to do at this point.

Akhenderson wrote:
Also, unrelated to the topic but I think that screen shot shows me the first time Hanayuki didn't say "nyaa"
I'm sure that's not HanaYuki anymore. Someone took over her account or something?
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: 7/19 Update   7/19 Update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:57 am

Yeah, definitely someone on Hana's account.

How much range does FC have now?

I'm pretty pleased about the nerfs.

Some kid was complaining about zeroes being nerfed, saying it was already hard enough to play 'em pre-nerf. lol

I kind of want the new moes :c but the rates seem pretty bad (from my own experience, but of course that's sampling bias).

Last edited by Relict? on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: 7/19 Update   7/19 Update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:57 am

Relict? wrote:
How much range does FC have now?
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: 7/19 Update   7/19 Update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:01 am

Suguri wrote:

Everybody get up, it's time to slam now
We got an easier jam goin' down
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

PostSubject: Re: 7/19 Update   7/19 Update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:09 am

nova shots are so much more easier to deal with.
They take off 1/8-1/10 of your health bar which is VERY heavily nerfed unlike being smashed for 1/4th of your health.

So now, it's not a pain to just walk into them anymore. ("OOPS I ACCIDENTALLY WALKED IN, I TAKE 70 DAMAGE," wasn't fun)
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: 7/19 Update   7/19 Update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:24 am

I don't get how Haruka/Akane are "bad" now at all. They're still prebuilt alphags, and alphags are easy game warrior. Plus, they require less aiming than a typical alpha.

Melee Resha is even more OP than before, but I do want to know peoples' opinions on her. Does shielding people really bother you guys that much? I really wanted them to nerf her, and they sort of did, but she shields faster now, so... ;_; And even if I did use her I wouldn't use the melee because it's still ridiculous.

Eris is MUCH better now except for the shield.

Seraph Nova is still really dumb but the damage is better now.

Vox Resha really didn't get nerfed enough. Meluc damage is still way too high, but Vox's homing properties are really low now. 20 ammo is still too much.

How much HP does HD Ivis heal now?

Persenachia sounds like she got an unneeded nerf.

Torte and Heart still need nerfs IMO.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: 7/19 Update   7/19 Update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:35 am

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
I don't get how Haruka/Akane are "bad" now at all. They're still prebuilt alphags, and alphags are easy game warrior. Plus, they require less aiming than a typical alpha.

Because they cant alpha strike now. The burst need 1.3s to charge and they are grounded by then.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: 7/19 Update   7/19 Update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:35 am

MagicPotatoplz wrote:

Her pursuit bits were beyond ridiculous and shuts people down hard, especially arts, they were also nigh impossible to fully evade, unlike mialy bits.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: 7/19 Update   7/19 Update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:41 am

reVelske wrote:
MagicPotatoplz wrote:

Her pursuit bits were beyond ridiculous and shuts people down hard, especially arts, they were also nigh impossible to fully evade, unlike mialy bits.
The only change to the bits was less stun on the pursuit bits though :3c Though that was definitely needed, no doubt.

Her other nerf was Dead Recall's homing being nerfed.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: 7/19 Update   7/19 Update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:41 am

iKray wrote:
Spoiler:

Seraph FC is fine sollowed one today.Its only can do some dmg when you not paying attention Like today my victorl got Novad by FC will shooting at the new lighting gun core bot Then got hit by the lighting core bot tryna shoot the seraph then got voxed,Then got seraph FC again, Had half hp regrouped(moved to other ledge cause gun shark useing toy cunt is a terrible wingman did see him shoot his subweapon once when I was being pot shooted to hell) Stays alive for a while till some melee land killed me. Then went and killed the seraph FC with my serion hd aura air.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: 7/19 Update   7/19 Update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:02 am

Suguri wrote:

The only change to the bits was less stun on the pursuit bits though :3c .

As long as I'm not busy getting 360'd and actually have time to shoot the bits, I'm okay with it.

boytitan2 wrote:

Seraph FC is fine sollowed one today

Soloing FCs was never hard, problem comes when it's on air advantageous stages where you can't actually reach her or she's well protected by her brain-damaged comrades.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: 7/19 Update   7/19 Update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:15 am

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
Does shielding people really bother you guys that much?

Just asking again, because it's fun to shield people/shock fags.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: 7/19 Update   7/19 Update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:22 am

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
MagicPotatoplz wrote:
Does shielding people really bother you guys that much?

Just asking again, because it's fun to shield people/shock fags.
Shielding bots that can play more aggressively than Resha gets pretty devastating.

Team shields were fortunately halved in durability though.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: 7/19 Update   7/19 Update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:41 am

Hahaha I don't see any dif in my GS Eris... I don't have dependency from the X blade or GS Strike... (but the tracking is a good add on)

Need to test the melee homing.

About Jessica Alba (Cloak Eris) I never like that one.

Hasn't tested enough but doesn't look like I would need to re-tune.

The FC. well I did crappy build, then also don't care. good to see that they will not be able to attack from far away, now they will need to be close to my 1695 TANK!!!!

Hasn't tested Ivis, but if she still have 8 hit combo.. no problem, I never used the CVeil as a healing source.

I really happy with the Resha nerf and the FC nerd, looks like I will be able to use more troll bots without dying 2 seconds after the respawn.

ok... only some couple of hours after the update.. lets wait and test.. this weekend will give us a lot of feedback. up to now I'm happy with the nerf. (they nerf the FAP am)
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: 7/19 Update   7/19 Update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:59 am

With the death of Daily Garapon, long with any chance I have to get Lancerlot J and Aquila MK.2, I feel like just rolling something. Apon charging 30 bucks, I think 5xing Flute and 5xing Robo would do. But I'm not entirely sure.
Personal review of the new garapons, excluding weekly:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7/19 Update   7/19 Update - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

7/19 Update
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next