Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what is the best Antivirus to use nowdays

Go down 
+13
wonjoon
centralheating
Hyoka
Suki_Eve
Aria
reVelske
Emeraldsun
dbzfan922
Suguri
Trill
Zwiebel Force
Tuskin
Charz
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

which one will you choose
AVG
what is the best Antivirus to use nowdays - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%what is the best Antivirus to use nowdays - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Norton
what is the best Antivirus to use nowdays - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%what is the best Antivirus to use nowdays - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Kaspersky
what is the best Antivirus to use nowdays - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%what is the best Antivirus to use nowdays - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Mcafee
what is the best Antivirus to use nowdays - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%what is the best Antivirus to use nowdays - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nod32
what is the best Antivirus to use nowdays - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%what is the best Antivirus to use nowdays - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Avast
what is the best Antivirus to use nowdays - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%what is the best Antivirus to use nowdays - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage

what is the best Antivirus to use nowdays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is the best Antivirus to use nowdays   what is the best Antivirus to use nowdays - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:13 am

wonjoon wrote:
iKray wrote:
Kaspersky. I don't have a choice. >_>
Kaspersky's actually pretty good antivirus program.
Kaspersky 2012 received 8/10 score from Maximum PC review.
I guess I should clarify.

I don't get to choose what antivirus I use. I have to use what my dad picks out. Kaspersky is fine by my opinion, but if I want to go to something else, I would have to convince my dad to do so.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: what is the best Antivirus to use nowdays   what is the best Antivirus to use nowdays - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:04 am

Kaspersky's quite good from what I've heard.

It's just not free.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: what is the best Antivirus to use nowdays   what is the best Antivirus to use nowdays - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:52 am

Suguri wrote:
Kaspersky's quite good from what I've heard.

It's just not free.
Saw it being sold this weekend and it was pretty cheap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is the best Antivirus to use nowdays   what is the best Antivirus to use nowdays - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

what is the best Antivirus to use nowdays
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com