Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots?

Go down 
+7
boytitan2
Stickboy
Zwiebel Force
Asagi-san
Trill
Suguri
Chris2451
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris2451
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 4

Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots? Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots?   Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:08 am

I am a beta player who took a break from this game for about a year or year and a half ago and was a pretty good player before I quitted. When I started playing again a few days ago, I found that there were a lot of OP robots in this game now. I used to think this game was fun but now this game frustrates me. It's funny to me how much money people spend on this game now for these OP robots. Like getting killed by an eris, resha, aila, and so on makes me frustrated while playing. I remember how ouka and ivis were the only OP robots in this game..... Any ideas of how to fight against these OP robots and have a chance of doing good?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots?   Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:17 am

Chris2451 wrote:
ouka...OP
I was following you until here.
Back to top Go down
Chris2451
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots?   Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:24 am

Well while in the beta, I considered Ouka to be a very powerful robot compared to the others.. lol I guess it really isnt that OP now Razz
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots?   Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:26 am

Unless you're extremely motivated to play this game, I'd honestly just quit. Unless you grab something amazing from Hu cube (which'd require either obnoxious luck or alts), a beta account will've missed 99% of the events that (don't manage to) keep UC players around.
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots?   Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:02 am

Sighberstep made it a lot more easier on new players by giving them new starters and their pick on one of three HD moebots (although I prefer destructor over saggy), not to mention that HU cube Trill mentioned. The latter is probably the one thing that'll get you through the game, but unless you have some ridiculous luck, you're going to have to make up a lot of fake e-mails.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots?   Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:56 am

Asagi-san wrote:
Sighberstep made it a lot more easier on new players by giving them new starters and their pick on one of three HD moebots (although I prefer destructor over saggy), not to mention that HU cube Trill mentioned. The latter is probably the one thing that'll get you through the game, but unless you have some ridiculous luck, you're going to have to make up a lot of fake e-mails.
You don't need to use an existing E-mail. Just enter some stuff with "@bla.com" in the end and it'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots?   Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:17 am

Moe meta. ._.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots?   Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:32 am

Hi fly air with tuned star dust cannon, only thing a uc player can top ten with. Stalk and kill every seraph fc confronted one vs one most are easy to kill with other airs. Actually star dust builds went up in this meta thanks to seraph fc and resha eris being op less players are using arts like alba and dug driver ams, Even less monics due to how bad cash fags suck with her nodo failing anyone.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots?   Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:04 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Hi fly air with tuned star dust cannon, only thing a uc player can top ten with. Stalk and kill every seraph fc confronted one vs one most are easy to kill with other airs. Actually star dust builds went up in this meta thanks to seraph fc and resha eris being op less players are using arts like alba and dug driver ams, Even less monics due to how bad cash fags suck with her nodo failing anyone.
Imo UC player just need to spam alt accs, till they roll a Flapjack. Then you just troll people with some "OP" bot. Just don't forget that you're not OP at all (low stats, 14 slots at best) ._.
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots?   Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:07 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Asagi-san wrote:
You don't need to use an existing E-mail. Just enter some stuff with "@bla.com" in the end and it'll be fine.

>Blatantly said "you're going to have to make up a lot of fake e-mails".
>Fake e-mails.

Well okay.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots?   Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:38 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Imo UC player just need to spam alt accs, till they roll a Flapjack. Then you just troll people with some "OP" bot. Just don't forget that you're not OP at all (low stats, 14 slots at best) ._.

...Please please please tell me I misinterpreted what you just said and that you actually know Flapjack is just as much of a/more of a fag than Harukane.

Just in case I didn't misinterpret:

>Free 40 Fly + Easy 40 Tec + Stun Regain + Float Dash or Hop Carts + Broad Radar + Prop Bits + 16 TGH + Boost Refill + Free 25 Ammo non-boost-draining Accele Roll/Tengu BS(?) + 405 HP with 6 Capa Carts + Possibly tuneable 16 force homing blaster though I'm not sure if it is tuneable + 594054 huge aoe and/or homing weapons + Free Long Moving Burst + Very small target
>Hits lands for hundreds lv 0 untuned
>Not OP

._. ....
Back to top Go down
Charter
Charter

Male Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots?   Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:10 pm

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

...Please please please tell me I misinterpreted what you just said and that you actually know Flapjack is just as much of a/more of a fag than Harukane.

>Free 40 Fly + Easy 40 Tec + Stun Regain + Float Dash or Hop Carts + Broad Radar + Prop Bits + 16 TGH + Boost Refill + Free 25 Ammo non-boost-draining Accele Roll/Tengu BS(?) + 405 HP with 6 Capa Carts + Possibly tuneable 16 force homing blaster though I'm not sure if it is tuneable + 594054 huge aoe and/or homing weapons + Free Long Moving Burst + Very small target
>Not OP

._. ....
Yeah obviously.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots?   Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:00 pm

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

>Not OP

._. ....

Clarification on Flapjack:

His "accelerated roll"(in his LG) has heavy ammo limitations (15). It's really a last resort thing to. It also shares an ammo pool with one of his STOVL abilities and can only be used to dash forwards.

His other STOVL ability (BD) will cause him to change between "cruise" and "combat" mode and grants him his infamous boost recharge (it's not a status effect like Aquila Girl's Internal though, not sure about the difference tbh). The big disadvantage of this is: this ability has even lower ammo than his LG (10, one used at every transformation) and a relatively high cool down. Please note that his Moving Burst is only available in combat mode.

The homing blaster (HD) has a range of 180 and can not be tuned if you wanna raise his stats, which is unavoidable with his low default TGH.

Speaking of stats: the free 40 FLY seems to be a rumor. This is either not true, or only lasts for a short period of time. I've never noticed anything like this. He is not Seraph Crimrose.

Hopping carts are a bad idea: you'll need these capa carts if you want to tune him - again: you WANT to tune him badly.

Tengu BS is not an option. Since he is a transformation bot (which simply isn't an AURA function), he needs to be played with default parts if you wanna utilize his built-in's to the fullest.

Proppy bits will suffer from the WBs-on-bots-with-unbalanced-TEC/STR-syndrome.

untuned Flapjak btw.:

Tl; dr: Flapjack provides you with nice parts, but is only troll tier at default parts. His creepiest weapons would be the AMs (29 force wtf) btw. An experienced player might be dangerous with him, but in a non restricted room an untuned Flapjack will last only as long as it takes the next best zook-wielding AIR to find him.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots?   Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:05 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
MagicPotatoplz wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

>Not OP

._. ....

Clarification on Flapjack:

His "accelerated roll"(in his LG) has heavy ammo limitations (15). It's really a last resort thing to. It also shares an ammo pool with one of his STOVL abilities and can only be used to dash forwards.

His other STOVL ability (BD) will cause him to change between "cruise" and "combat" mode and grants him his infamous boost recharge (it's not a status effect like Aquila Girl's Internal though, not sure about the difference tbh). The big disadvantage of this is: this ability has even lower ammo than his LG (10, one used at every transformation) and a relatively high cool down. Please note that his Moving Burst is only available in combat mode.

The homing blaster (HD) has a range of 180 and can not be tuned if you wanna raise his stats, which is unavoidable with his low default TGH.

Speaking of stats: the free 40 FLY seems to be a rumor. This is either not true, or only lasts for a short period of time. I've never noticed anything like this. He is not Seraph Crimrose.

Hopping carts are a bad idea: you'll need these capa carts if you want to tune him - again: you WANT to tune him badly.

Tengu BS is not an option. Since he is a transformation bot (which simply isn't an AURA function), he needs to be played with default parts if you wanna utilize his built-in's to the fullest.

Proppy bits will suffer from the WBs-on-bots-with-unbalanced-TEC/STR-syndrome.

untuned Flapjak btw.:

Tl; dr: Flapjack provides you with nice parts, but is only troll tier at default parts. His creepiest weapons would be the AMs (29 force wtf) btw. An experienced player might be dangerous with him, but in a non restricted room an untuned Flapjack will last only as long as it takes the next best zook-wielding AIR to find him.

You're acting like 4 or 5 capa tunes wont solve his problems,One hes pre built weapons are pm sp the low cost isnt a big deal.2 its a shame you have to tune his fly to 38 what a waste of weapon slots. Id much rather tune the force on each beam cannon ammo and range on the homing blaster but fly is a priority =\.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots?   Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:17 pm

Cap may be an issue, but I'd think the bigger problem is the amount of slots. His AMs provide 3 slots each as opposed to more traditional AMs which provide 3 slots along with option of wielding a weapon.

tl;dr - Flapjack loses 6 slots total.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots?   Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Capa's not an issue at all, he has insane capa, so great tunes (combined with the fact he has static fly in plane mode, meaning you can use Beta tunes) are no issue. He has the perfect carts too (free Moving Burst in combat mode, all three hopcarts, broad radar, float dash, quick boost) and hits like a truck STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BOX with like I mentioned before, static fly, meaning you don't even have to tune fly. And to top it all off, you end up with a bot with a lower profile than Haruka/many other alphas, with more firepower than them stock.

Spoiler:

tl;dr - HURRRRRRRR ITS NOT OP BECAUSE IT HAS NO TITS AND I USE IT
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots?   Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:06 pm

Trill wrote:
Capa's not an issue at all, he has insane capa, so great tunes (combined with the fact he has static fly in plane mode, meaning you can use Beta tunes) are no issue. He has the perfect carts too (free Moving Burst in combat mode, all three hopcarts, broad radar, float dash, quick boost) and hits like a truck STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BOX with like I mentioned before, static fly, meaning you don't even have to tune fly. And to top it all off, you end up with a bot with a lower profile than Haruka/many other alphas, with more firepower than them stock.

Spoiler:

tl;dr - HURRRRRRRR ITS NOT OP BECAUSE IT HAS NO TITS AND I USE IT

Your build is fucking retarded instead of tuneing all those stats you could vastly improved his weapons go kill yourself.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots?   Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:09 pm

Just an FYI, his only tunable weapon is his head(and LG in combat mode), and both are nothing special to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots?   Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:25 pm

To add onto what Trill said: his AMs are like Pacifar's: the weapons are attached to the weapon so you can't actually tune the weapons.

on-topic: Honestly, I'd say that you should have an ART with a fast LL Bazooka or a similar substitute. Loads of AIRs being jerks in this meta. And you should probably get an AIR with a Plasma Gun or SDC. Even though there's all these AIRs, there's still all these derps running around with melee.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots?   Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:29 pm

Relict? wrote:
To add onto what Trill said: his AMs are like Pacifar's: the weapons are attached to the weapon so you can't actually tune the weapons.

on-topic: Honestly, I'd say that you should have an ART with a fast LL Bazooka or a similar substitute. Loads of AIRs being jerks in this meta. And you should probably get an AIR with a Plasma Gun or SDC. Even though there's all these AIRs, there's still all these derps running around with melee.

Oh man lands just get unholy raped in shuffle. They do good in derping around in vs union but in shuffle unholy rape.

Nihilite trying to kill a star dust cannon geo of mine and serion hd, powered laser mod build with eris oh the lols. Complaining about op bots when theres no reshas or eris or Seraph fc. Just a few flap jacks and other airs. GMT WHY YOU FAIL SO HARD STOP MAKING ME LOL.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots?   Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:41 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Oh man lands just get unholy raped in shuffle. They do good in derping around in vs union but in shuffle unholy rape.

Nihilite trying to kill a star dust cannon geo of mine and serion hd, powered laser mod build with eris oh the lols. Complaining about op bots when theres no reshas or eris or Seraph fc. Just a few flap jacks and other airs. GMT WHY YOU FAIL SO HARD STOP MAKING ME LOL.

I see.

lol GMT
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots?   Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:16 am

Chris2451 wrote:
I am a beta player who took a break from this game for about a year or year and a half ago and was a pretty good player before I quitted. When I started playing again a few days ago, I found that there were a lot of OP robots in this game now. I used to think this game was fun but now this game frustrates me. It's funny to me how much money people spend on this game now for these OP robots. Like getting killed by an eris, resha, aila, and so on makes me frustrated while playing. I remember how ouka and ivis were the only OP robots in this game..... Any ideas of how to fight against these OP robots and have a chance of doing good?

mostly luck if you're starting out and don't want to spend rt.
: I
can save up from the uc->rt thing and buy yourself a decent bot to mess around with.
that or go buy yourself a destructor and slap on a large bazooka.
i saw how the beginner areas are now thanks to the HU cubes, like a week ago or when i made my alts for those RO cubes.
they really are annoying now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots?   Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break dislikes and need ideas to fight against OP robots?
Page 1 of 1