Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?

Go down 
+38
Aria
Turkeysaur
EvannGeo
udon-GE
wonjoon
Sugoi_Sugoi2
Mew
fggt
Phantomhive
NoizeGT
LS3
Asagi-san
Tojiro
That_Wiesel_Guy
centralheating
CapeMike
JadeCicada
Shecas
blead
Scott-kip
Halexander
dsp
Zwiebel Force
Gerrion
ziix
dbzfan922
Aurum_Sol
Sladezero
Spectrion
Kobrakai
Charz
Astral_Dono
Relict?
Suguri
Tuskin
Kurt
necrodrakath
kokoroanime
42 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kokoroanime
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 18

How'd you get to know Cosmic Break? Empty
PostSubject: How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?   How'd you get to know Cosmic Break? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:58 pm

Two days ago, I was looking up stuff about MegaUpload's shut down on Google and I randomly click this thread to read. I just notice this forum's gonna be fun, and so I joined it.

We all know we missed MegaUpload and I miss MegaUpload.

How about you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/koroshi/
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?   How'd you get to know Cosmic Break? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:10 pm

MOE MECHA MMO
Back to top Go down
Kurt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kurt

Male Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?   How'd you get to know Cosmic Break? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:21 pm

4chan
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?   How'd you get to know Cosmic Break? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:22 pm

Some people (probably the GMs themselves) started making Cosmic Break threads in a certain site around 2010, and somehow they got almost the whole place playing. But after the 1st beta was the game was pretty much forgotten and the only way to know people played cb is a tiny entry in a recommendation wiki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?   How'd you get to know Cosmic Break? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:27 pm

necrodrakath wrote:
MOE MECHA MMO ACTION.
Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?   How'd you get to know Cosmic Break? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:36 pm

Someone linked the game to me when beta started.

I thought it looked like shit.

They kept bugging me.

I caved first day of official and joined.

Ended up actually liking it.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?   How'd you get to know Cosmic Break? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:42 pm

Saw this ad in an anime site.

It kept showing throughout several days.

Eventually looked it up and decided to try it out.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?   How'd you get to know Cosmic Break? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Relict? wrote:
Saw this ad in an anime site.

It kept showing throughout several days.

Eventually looked it up and decided to try it out.
Ninja'd what I was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?   How'd you get to know Cosmic Break? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:00 pm

a friend told me about it and i found ads for the game on anime websites at first i did not like the graphics but later i liked it for game play and the fact that it is a moe action game
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?   How'd you get to know Cosmic Break? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:33 pm

During the 1st open beta when a well known imageboard was going on about it loli battle machines etc etc

You can guess how disappointed I was.
Back to top Go down
Spectrion
Spectrion

Male Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?   How'd you get to know Cosmic Break? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:58 pm

Used to play a game called exteel. It got shut down so I was looking for a mecha TPS. This was before SDGO so CB fit the bill. Liked the gameplay and the skinning.
Back to top Go down
Sladezero
Police Is Coming
Police Is Coming

Male Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?   How'd you get to know Cosmic Break? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:03 pm

I was scrolling around the webs one day and came across this and thought it looks like the game Gotcha Force so I gave a shot which was around mini beta time.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?   How'd you get to know Cosmic Break? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:05 pm

some guy wrote in the shoutbox of animestash (where i supply myself with anime) "hey there is this game thats similar to that anime ( i think it was infite stratos or something like that )"
since i was bored at that time i checked it out, and it wasnt like that anime (thats a good thing) but it was fun instead
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Male Posts : 1965

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?   How'd you get to know Cosmic Break? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:27 pm

I googled "Mecha MMOS like exteel" and this came up
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?   How'd you get to know Cosmic Break? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:46 pm

MMOHut
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?   How'd you get to know Cosmic Break? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:07 pm

It was actually a side add that drawn my attention. Then the idea of creating your own mechs was something that poked my interest. Tried it, and i enjoyed the freedom Air robots had, which made me stay on the game till now.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?   How'd you get to know Cosmic Break? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:13 pm

I saw the add somewhere, can't remember where...but that was even before closed beta phase ._.

I remembered and checked the website a few times, when i read about the OpenBeta being during christas I stopped visiting the site until holy nights eve (in Germany this is a holiday, but we only celebrate at evening, so there was a lot of time to cover, especially with the "special" programs on TV D:). I tried the game and didn't like it first (the Garapon looked pretty frustrating) + I sucked at aiming, etc.

Well, here I am now, still being nub-tier w/o my precious autoplay moesluts, still feeling retarded for charging insane amounts of money on this - and still in love with CB Embarassed
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?   How'd you get to know Cosmic Break? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:22 pm

/a/
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?   How'd you get to know Cosmic Break? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:59 pm

Some Friends on Pangya were talking about it when the mech outfits on that game were released, so I looked it up.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?   How'd you get to know Cosmic Break? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:00 pm

Fireflywater showed me it.
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?   How'd you get to know Cosmic Break? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Moved from C21.
Back to top Go down
Shecas
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shecas

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?   How'd you get to know Cosmic Break? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:05 pm

Seeing the old post from someone wordpress blog.
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?   How'd you get to know Cosmic Break? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:14 pm

About two years ago, in one of my chats with an old friend of mine, the topic of conversation was mecha-musume. I think we were originally talking about Sky Girls, but eventually the subject came to me bemoaning that mecha-musume is, for the larger part, mostly an art subject and that I hadn't played any new mecha-musume game since Gadget Trial.

He mentioned Cosmic Break, I looked it up, decided against it at the time because MMOs weren't my style. Two years down the road, I'm not even sure how or what I was doing, but I ran across newer artwork of the game, mostly of the Sugoi Girls. Started thinking about it again, and eventually decided, "Ill give it a shot, what hey", and... now it's 4 months later and I'm still here <.<
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?   How'd you get to know Cosmic Break? EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:52 am

Another Exteel vet here(Closed Beta 1, wave 1, day 1) who poked his head into CB's beta after seeing of it on the former's forums and decided to stick around! Wink
Back to top Go down
centralheating
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
centralheating

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?   How'd you get to know Cosmic Break? EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:00 am

A friend from SMT: Imagine started playing so I started playing. Enjoyed it despite bawwws about being a terrible player.

Went on hiatus for a bit then saw it again on /a/ last month or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?   How'd you get to know Cosmic Break? Empty

Back to top Go down

How'd you get to know Cosmic Break?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next