Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sylvia smalltalk

Go down 
+3
Zwiebel Force
Kuzuha
Aurum_Sol
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Sylvia smalltalk Empty
PostSubject: Sylvia smalltalk   Sylvia smalltalk EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:33 pm

so after the stupid discussion with noirel (and the resulting testing i did without those that say "normaly people tag along for tests") i came to the following conclusion:

her sword combo works normal, nothing wrong with that
her tackle to sword combo is a different story though, here is the deal:

while the tackle into sword combo does not ignore toughness reduction, it also does not influence one bit. meaning: you will maximum damage for the current toughness reduction of the target with every hit. this translates into 3 hits for maximum damage on a target that was not previously attacked
if the target was attacked, all three attacks will deal the dmg according to the reduction before the first hit of the combo connected, the damage will not strenghen the reduction

what this translates into: sylvia is the very first bot that can rip apart a 40 toughness robot without much effort when there is no one around, other bots would need to either stop attacking or to plan in a VERY long time to achieve that goal

well, thats my 2cents on that issue, if anyone else finds some interesting information about the bot or wants to discuss or wants to prove me wrong (i highly doubt that) feel free to do that in this thread

edit: also a screenshot done by noirel
http://puu.sh/EjFT

while it didnt serve his point well it will give you guys a basic idea what i am refering too
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

Sylvia smalltalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylvia smalltalk   Sylvia smalltalk EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Thanks for the info :3

Now I'm really itching to get her. #em3
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Sylvia smalltalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylvia smalltalk   Sylvia smalltalk EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:57 pm

That explains a lot. I hate her even more now.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Sylvia smalltalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylvia smalltalk   Sylvia smalltalk EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:37 pm

She can climb obstacles that are as high as the max lnd "altitude" pretty fast by using the tackle.

I forget if short boost gets that high (I never looked at the bar anyway).
Back to top Go down
Senior Grey
[Donator]
[Donator]
Senior Grey

Sylvia smalltalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylvia smalltalk   Sylvia smalltalk EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:03 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
She can climb obstacles that are as high as the max lnd "altitude" pretty fast by using the tackle.

Assuming she's running in all scenarios:

She can reach platforms that are two steps high using a jump tackle, which is almost the max altitude for lands. Lands with short boost and quick jump can reach that high.

With quick jump, she can reach platforms as high as 3 steps, which is a little bit under the max altitude for airs.

If she does an uppercut after tackling, with quick jump of course, she can reach 4 steps, higher than a air.
She can climb the Metal Barracks towers starting from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

Sylvia smalltalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylvia smalltalk   Sylvia smalltalk EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:07 pm

Senior Grey wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:

Assuming she's running in all scenarios:

She can reach platforms that are two steps high using a jump tackle, which is almost the max altitude for lands. Lands with short boost and quick jump can reach that high.

With quick jump, she can reach platforms as high as 3 steps, which is a little bit under the max altitude for airs.

If she does an uppercut after tackling, with quick jump of course, she can reach 4 steps, higher than a air.
She can climb the Metal Barracks towers starting from the ground.

Elisa can do that too by using her normal melee and using Chivalry Slash (dashing part). Just pointing out why she's Sylvia's student #em2

Last edited by Kuzuha on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
meatlander

Sylvia smalltalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylvia smalltalk   Sylvia smalltalk EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:14 pm

sylvia is seriously even more broken than dracken is
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Sylvia smalltalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylvia smalltalk   Sylvia smalltalk EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:41 pm

This makes sense, I knew it felt like I was cranking out more damage than I should with 30 base force. I wonder if she has any other quirks. Anyone taken tough wonder bit yet? It seems weird that she has this cart since her WB doesn't seem to take damage and if it were a glitch seems like they would have fixed it by now. Makes me wonder if it might do something else...
Back to top Go down
meatlander

Sylvia smalltalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylvia smalltalk   Sylvia smalltalk EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:01 pm

i'm pretty sure tough wonder bit is an air filler cart, you probably won't need it for anything on sylvia.

other robots is another matter though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sylvia smalltalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylvia smalltalk   Sylvia smalltalk Empty

Back to top Go down

Sylvia smalltalk
Page 1 of 1