Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.

Go down 
+14
BNOISE
Sm3ToNa
boytitan2
Stickboy
NoizeGT
Klinkin
Lord of D:
Relict?
milk
dbzfan922
Zwiebel Force
Midona
ziix
Aria
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. Empty
PostSubject: Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.   Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:44 am

http://kotaku.com/5921304/japanese-politicians-are-thinking-about-building-gundam-like-real-working-gundam

Japan, oh u.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.   Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:03 am

We don't even have colonies in space yet D:
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.   Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:05 am

I smell a butthurt hoax from medias. On a kind of april fool.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.   Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:44 am

They do have some weird exoskeletons for old people, why no Giant Mechas?

Inb4: where can I sign in to be a a Pilot Candidate?! *A*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.   Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:23 pm

Hahaha-- NOPE.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Male Posts : 1965

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.   Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:26 pm

They laughed when i said this would happen...
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.   Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:30 pm

wonder how tall it's going to be this time.

they ought to just go back and try to figure out more ways to make pizza crazier.
that pizza with hotdogs inside the crust, oh man.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.   Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:34 pm

Miliken wrote:
wonder how tall it's going to be this time.

they ought to just go back and try to figure out more ways to make pizza crazier.
that pizza with hotdogs inside the crust, oh man.

Yush. Sounds like a much better use of their time.
Back to top Go down
Lord of D:
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lord of D:

Male Posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.   Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:38 pm

idk if want or not D:
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.   Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:41 pm

unless they plan on makin' a gundam with pizza capabilities.
<___<;;

they do like to surprise us.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.   Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:49 pm

Miliken wrote:
unless they plan on makin' a gundam with pizza capabilities.
<___<;;

they do like to surprise us.

Knowing japan it will have pizza capabilities, and be MP3 compatible
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.   Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:44 pm

Just wait; China's going to be making Zakus a year later. Then the US will respond by crossing tanks with Tyrannosauruses.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.   Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Klinkin wrote:
Just wait; China's going to be making Zakus a year later. Then the US will respond by crossing tanks with Tyrannosauruses.

Here's how that would play out
*Citizens reacting to war mechs*
Every other country:
Yes, with the new mech increased maneuverability we will be able to cross whole continent in a matter of hours.
Not to mention that they would be able to use much stronger weaponry, and do it all with armor thicker than a tanks.
And with only one person required to operate, there would be much less casualties on our side

The USA:
WTF is this s***?! Why would they use gay a** anime for war?
Just send some troops in with f***ing shot guns and RPG's, and blow the f*** out of them!
I know, they're wasting zillions building that gay a** s*** and well f*** them up with normal guns!

Considering most people in the US think that playing CoD makes them qualified to, not only join the army, but outrank most verterns, when japan comes after us with gundams, we're royally screwed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.   Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:20 pm

I hope to see at least one real life combat ready Mecha with my own eyes before I die.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.   Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:22 pm

LXE wrote:
I hope to see at least one real life combat ready Mecha with my own eyes before I die.

I don't want to see one

I want to DRIVE one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.   Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:59 pm

dbzfan922 wrote:
LXE wrote:

I don't want to see one

I want to DRIVE one.
I don't want to drive one.

I WANT TO GO DESTROY THE ENTIRE WORLD WITH ONE!!!
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.   Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:09 pm

LXE wrote:
dbzfan922 wrote:
LXE wrote:

I don't want to see one

I want to DRIVE one.
I don't want to drive one.

I WANT TO GO DESTROY THE ENTIRE WORLD WITH ONE!!!
Why destroy what you can dominate?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.   Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:11 pm

dbzfan922 wrote:
Because destroying is so much moar fun!!!
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.   Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:20 pm

LXE wrote:
dbzfan922 wrote:
Because destroying is so much moar fun!!!

Here's the process
1.Build Steal Find Acquire Gundam
2.World domination
3.???
4.Destroy world when finished
Back to top Go down
NoizeGT
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.   Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:47 am

imo, a bit risky on that move if it involves taxpayer money, only the outcome will tell if this is worth that money.

hope they can come up with that...but then again Japan's forces are mainly in Self-Defense (hence Japan Self-Defense Force, not army, navy or air force), so these bots will only see action around the homefront.

exporting them is a problem as well as Japan still has limitations in weapons export.
Back to top Go down
http://flyteam.jp/member/GujiRinka
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.   Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:10 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.   Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:58 am

Ya make giant slow moving free kills for my precious f-22 raptors =).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.   Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:09 am

boytitan2 wrote:
F-22 Raptors FTW!!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sm3ToNa
Sm3ToNa

Male Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.   Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:02 am

dbzfan922 wrote:
I want to DRIVE one.

This.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.   Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:51 am

boytitan2 wrote:

Yeah, cause its not like the mechs would be equipped with armour, or guns, or missles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.   Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam. Empty

Back to top Go down

Japanese Politicians Are Thinking about Building Gundam. Like, Real, Working Gundam.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next