Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who would win?

Go down 
+18
Prior
Emeraldsun
Suki_Eve
Zethoro
Sm3ToNa
Lord of D:
milk
Relict?
ziix
Hyoka
wonjoon
Midona
Zwiebel Force
boytitan2
Tuskin
Suguri
LS3
dbzfan922
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Who would win?
Digital Monsters
Who would win? - Page 4 Vote_lcap50%Who would win? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 13 ]
Pocket Monsters
Who would win? - Page 4 Vote_lcap50%Who would win? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

Who would win? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Why are people taking me seriously?
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:57 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:
BT's lack of understanding about gods makes me sad.

No were are just putting up characters, And no in there titles its claimed they are = to god as in real god.

Not even final gurren is omnipresent. Suki stop being a fan girl design or TCG have nthn to do with this, Designs gona be a matter of opinion.

You clearly have been brainwashed by Mystery Religion 3-O being faggotry that has infested the majority of the world.

Do...you even know what I was talking about? Everything I was talking about was a matter of opinion. I didn't even phrase it like it was a "TEEHEE POKEMON ARE DABES AT EVERYTHING" I phrased it as a "hey Pokemon were more important to my childhood than Digimon were."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:59 pm

All I've been hearing about in the recent years is Pokemon, but I never actually hear much about Digimon.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Male Posts : 1965

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:02 pm

LXE wrote:
All I've been hearing about in the recent years is Pokemon, but I never actually hear much about Digimon.

You should check it out, it really is pretty, it is similair to pokemon, but in digimon only a few kids get digimon not every single ten year old, they all get forcebly take from the real world to the digital and have to stay there, the story is also pretty good (it gets alittle too happy at some points, imo)
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:45 pm

LXE wrote:

Everything is good but xros wars cause every characters power level is all kinds of fucked. And the ugly character designs. Its manga is better I hear but still with op characters and improper power scaleing. Why the hell would lucemon(satan) leader of all the demon lords, Be weaker and working for lilith mon, Even in his satan mode which is one of the top five digimon da fuck. How is lilithmon several times stronger than beezlemon(beezle bub) theyr'e equals.

Anyways data squad was the last dubbed season cause well xros was shit. The season before that was frontier which some people loved some people hated. Each season has a diff flow and feel. I liked the actuall threat and feel of frontier the good guys were always the underdogs shit even one of the digi destined died.

Heres some scenes.

And this is how you make humans transform take notes pokemon

And talking about villians at 7 years old seeing how the dark masters killed everyone in they're path had a sense of despair to it.

Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:05 am

Quote :
Everything is good but xros wars cause every characters power level is all kinds of fucked. And the ugly character designs.

I share that reason. Digimon and Pokemon were tied in my childhood. While Pokemon was more present in the videogames i played and the idea of assembling my own team, Digimon gave me the idea of a special companion to grow with me, along with a fantastic story of light and darkness, friendships and hardships, and with a funny portuguese dub to boot.

I always watched all of the Digimon series and movies (Digimon's 3rd season was my favorite, with Gallantmon as my favorite digimon), until Xros Wars came along, which made me lose the feel i had from watching the series. I don't know what was the reason, probably a bored story, or the feeling that most of the digimon were getting too familiar copies (the beetle digimon looked a lot like the one in Digimon Frontier, and another one was almost a straight copy from Latios).

Pokemon still enticed me with their videogames, of which Black/White had a good story to follow, while i only played a single Digimon game from the Playstation and didn't enjoyed it fully.

Which is why i casted my vote on Pokemon. They seem to be gaining advantage, at least from my perspective.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:24 am

Gerrion wrote:
Quote :
Everything is good but xros wars cause every characters power level is all kinds of fucked. And the ugly character designs.

I share that reason. Digimon and Pokemon were tied in my childhood. While Pokemon was more present in the videogames i played and the idea of assembling my own team, Digimon gave me the idea of a special companion to grow with me, along with a fantastic story of light and darkness, friendships and hardships, and with a funny portuguese dub to boot.

I always watched all of the Digimon series and movies (Digimon's 3rd season was my favorite, with Gallantmon as my favorite digimon), until Xros Wars came along, which made me lose the feel i had from watching the series. I don't know what was the reason, probably a bored story, or the feeling that most of the digimon were getting too familiar copies (the beetle digimon looked a lot like the one in Digimon Frontier, and another one was almost a straight copy from Latios).

Pokemon still enticed me with their videogames, of which Black/White had a good story to follow, while i only played a single Digimon game from the Playstation and didn't enjoyed it fully.

Which is why i casted my vote on Pokemon. They seem to be gaining advantage, at least from my perspective.

Um the topic is about who would win in a fight not which series is better.

And ya pokemon for the games preferred the digimon shows. Never finnished data squad still need to.

How ever the thing with xros is its to different. I get all the digimon series are different, but those differences are mainly story wise. Most times everyone will like a diff season the least. Problem with xros one the designs are just bad it looks like the artist that put all those weapons on the dog in that last pic made it. 2 The power scaleing system is all out of wack this has never happened.Theres a ton more flaws but Im not watching so I wouldnt know.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:01 am

>Um the topic is about who would win in a fight not which series is better.

um the topic is pretty shit to begin with
Back to top Go down
CupcakeMew
CupcakeMew

Female Posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:07 am

accidently clicked digital monsters

;w; i wanted to click pokemon :< i blame the vote thingy >:O~
Back to top Go down
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

Female Posts : 782

PostSubject: Pokemon Forever   Who would win? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:01 am

CupcakeMew wrote:

Aww~! #em5
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Male Posts : 1965

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:37 pm

CupcakeMew wrote:

Their power is so great, you voted for them against your will
Back to top Go down
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

Female Posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:07 am

dbzfan922 wrote:
CupcakeMew wrote:

Their power is so great, you voted for them against your will
LOL!!! XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:12 am

boytitan2 wrote:

Spoiler:

This is funny because Pokemon DID take notes and made Pokemon BURST.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:00 am

Hyoka wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Spoiler:

This is funny because Pokemon DID take notes and made Pokemon BURST.

Thats wat I was bashing they did it all wrong did you see how ugly they looked compared to this.

The human forms are champion level.

The beast forms are ultimates

all the fusions are megas getting stronger with each mega form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would win?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com