Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who would win?

Go down 
+18
Prior
Emeraldsun
Suki_Eve
Zethoro
Sm3ToNa
Lord of D:
milk
Relict?
ziix
Hyoka
wonjoon
Midona
Zwiebel Force
boytitan2
Tuskin
Suguri
LS3
dbzfan922
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who would win?
Digital Monsters
Who would win? - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Who would win? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 13 ]
Pocket Monsters
Who would win? - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Who would win? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Male Posts : 1965

Who would win? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:29 pm

Diabolical wrote:
This is a stupid comparison. Digimon is another anime that goes all-out in terms of powerlevels. Comparing that to an anime which doesn't give a shit about powerlevels is just stupid.

I know this, but alot of people seriously think that pokemon have more power than digimon
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:32 pm

dbzfan922 wrote:
Diabolical wrote:
This is a stupid comparison. Digimon is another anime that goes all-out in terms of powerlevels. Comparing that to an anime which doesn't give a shit about powerlevels is just stupid.

I know this, but alot of people seriously think that pokemon have more power than digimon

You need smarter friends.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:34 pm

Relict? wrote:
dbzfan922 wrote:
Diabolical wrote:

Their the smartest people in a 50 mile radius
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:40 pm

dbzfan922 wrote:
Relict? wrote:
dbzfan922 wrote:

Stop hanging around in Kingdom Hearts, then.

That's too bad.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:42 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
How did lucemon loose he was in tamers at his ultimate level right ?? Sealed ancient greymon, and ancient gurumon also 0-o.
IIRC Lucemon is actually a Rookie-Level + in Germany Lucemon is a g.i.r.l #em3

(not sure about American/Japanese versions though)
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:45 pm

Relict? wrote:
dbzfan922 wrote:
Relict? wrote:

Stop hanging around in Kingdom Hearts, then.

That's too bad.

Kinda hard to leave since Sora sealed the door...
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:47 pm

dbzfan922 wrote:

Dat selfish boyscout.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:52 pm

Relict? wrote:
dbzfan922 wrote:

Dat selfish boyscout.

Jokes on him, i stole one of his keyblades
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
How did lucemon loose he was in tamers at his ultimate level right ?? Sealed ancient greymon, and ancient gurumon also 0-o.
IIRC Lucemon is actually a Rookie-Level + in Germany Lucemon is a g.i.r.l Who would win? - Page 2 816628317

(not sure about American/Japanese versions though)

As a rookie he has 2 attacks and can over power some megas, As Ultimate he can over power even legendary megas if not all, His mega form happens when he gets angry or eats most of the digital world. Hes immune to all attack outside of his larva form shell and even he is hard to kill. unless your xros x5b cause xros breaks the entire digimon verse laws apparently a fusiom made of five weak digimon is stronger than a fusion made up of 12 legendary digimon to form a god and can obliterate something that took a slash bigger than the digital world to kill with one hit. If you dont get it now I hate xros the megazord bullshit in it, The treating legendary digimon as normal ones. Complete disrespect of established power levels.

In every other series any digimon that can destroy the digital world or is a key factor in it function or has a title of god/holy knight etc cant be harmed by normal digimon and xros just said screw the rules.
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:27 pm

shrug.
wish i knew more about the current pokemon.
i mean, if we're talking about straight out fighting and no holding back.
i dunno, i see mewtwo would wrecking shit just 'cause he can sorta control your hand from far away and keep on slapping you with it until you give up.
hell, any small psychic class that can teleport quickly has a chance.
but i'm pretty sure only psychic classes stand a chance to anything higher than champion level.

oh wait, couldn't one pokemon literally stop time?
i think that was dialga.
and i think palkia was the one that can warp around space.
so, uh. get a team of psychic types, have them basically tank those two and have these two legendaries wreck havoc.

i'm sure there's digimon like this, too.
still going to end up coming down to whichever ones you like most, though.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:30 pm

Miliken wrote:
shrug.
i dunno, i see mewtwo would wrecking shit just 'cause he can sorta control your hand from far away and keep on slapping you with it until you give up.
but i'm pretty sure only psychic classes stand a chance to anything higher than champion level.

i think that was dialga.
so, uh. get a team of psychic types, have them basically tank those two and have these two legendaries wreck havoc.

Did you not see omnimon whos not even at the top use all delete. Kills all in area, ALl land, And rewrites it to get rid of a flaw or error in this case ygdrasil.
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:38 pm

i don't think you understand just how crazy stopping time and warping space really is, bt.

and digimon are all programs n' crap, right
like, can't we have porygon go into some computer and just start deleting all of them, like uninstall the digimon world, too?

i dunno.

Back to top Go down
Lord of D:
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lord of D:

Male Posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:42 pm

Pokemons, they have 4 attacks each one, while Digimons have just 1 or 2.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:46 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Miliken wrote:
shrug.

i think that was dialga.

Did you not see omnimon whos not even at the top use all delete. Kills all in area, ALl land, And rewrites it to get rid of a flaw or error in this case ygdrasil.

Also there's the D-Reaper, it basically removes everything it touches from existence (Physical or energy), and the only to stop it is to get inside and find its energy source and render it unusable (In the show it was a depressed 10 year old girl, that it made feel even worse as it fed on her sorrow)

Miliken wrote:

i don't think you understand just how crazy stopping time and warping space really is, bt.

and digimon are all programs n' crap, right
like, can't we have porygon go into some computer and just start deleting all of them, like uninstall the digimon world, too?

i dunno.

Porygon is ONE program, and even if it could delete the digital world it would have to delete ALL data one EVERY electronic device, and in regards to stoping time so can this guy http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Clockmon , and he manages space also

Lord of D: wrote:
Pokemons, they have 4 attacks each one, while Digimons have just 1 or 2.

Actually digimon can have up to five, in the show they only use their a few to save the animators trouble, also 1 greymon nova blast is about the size of a charizard, plus they dont need PP to attack
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:55 pm

sigh, at this point it just becomes who is quick enough to kill the opponent's time stopper.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:58 pm

Miliken wrote:
sigh, at this point it just becomes who is quick enough to stop time.
unless there's some poke-pro out there that can say otherwise.

Well there are 5 digimon that exist outside of space and time,and only 2 pokemon, the numbers are in digi-favor, plus four of the five digimon are gods
Back to top Go down
Sm3ToNa
Sm3ToNa

Male Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:17 pm

youtube.com/watch?v=fP0-cguL3d0

While listening to this I sometimes think/sing "digi-digi-digi-.......-digi-DIGIMON" lol!
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:21 pm

dbzfan922 wrote:
Well there are 5 digimon that exist outside of space and time,and only 2 pokemon, the numbers are in digi-favor, plus four of the five digimon are gods

going where no program has gone before.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:31 pm

Miliken wrote:
sigh, at this point it just becomes who is quick enough to kill the opponent's time stopper.
unless there's some poke-pro out there that can say otherwise.

Again the digimon at the top are reality warpers as in can destroy worlds in remake them in there image.

The 2 super demon lords,
The royal knights more powerful members like omnimon and alphamon
Susanomon
Ancient Greymon
Ancient Gurumon.
The 4 Sovereign and they're leader Fanglongmon.
The 4 great dragons.
The 3 celestial digimon.

All these digimon have displayed ni omnipotent powers.
Back to top Go down
Zethoro

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:50 pm

Digimon, in Games, as digimon can endlessly gring to max stats. The highest stats in pokemon barely scrape 600 for max.

Pokemon, in everything else. Because Pokemon can't die (to my knowledge) and:
1. Size is not power.
2. Pokemon has god, embodiments of time and space, masters of wind, weather, emotion,fire, lightning,ice, and god split into two(so three gods)
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:59 pm

Zethoro wrote:
Digimon, in Games, as digimon can endlessly gring to max stats. The highest stats in pokemon barely scrape 600 for max.

1. Size is not power.
2. Pokemon has god, embodiments of time and space, masters of wind, weather, emotion,fire, lightning,ice, and god split into two(so three gods)

Um pokemon cant be killed I remember a episode were pikachu was scarred of some one with a gun. And also most pokemon attacks dont kill how many have ash took now. Only legendarys can kill.

Also we have god killers http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/ZeedMillenniummon its main attack is time destroyer he fucking destroys time. And right before him in terms of power is millenniumon.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:01 pm

Zethoro wrote:

1. Size is not power.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Lavender_Town
They can die, pokedex entrys reference death, there is a ghost of a marowak in pokemon tower, need i say more?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:03 pm

Zeed and lucemon final form solo pokemonverse lol.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:07 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

actually, since when ever a digimon is killed they reform as a digiegg, even an extremly weak digimon could solo the pokeverse as he would die and just come back
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:10 pm

dbzfan922 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

actually, since when ever a digimon is killed they reform as a digiegg, even an extremly weak digimon could solo the pokeverse as he would die and just come back

They have mewtwo who comes from mew a pokemon who made himself and the creator of all pokemon we already listed the weak god wat ever his name is. So I made the right call.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would win?   Who would win? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would win?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com