Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.

Go down 
+9
Raven
Stickboy
MagicPotatoplz
Zwiebel Force
Aethereal
Suguri
Astral_Dono
Trill
Accidentally
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Accidentally
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 134

Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start. Empty
PostSubject: Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.   Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:40 pm

I've decided I'm going to restart -not that far in- my account, and reroll till I get the bot I want, and then work for a seraph crim FC to go with it, and w/e I get that works decently. So what are the most viable bots in the current meta based that you can get from HU cubes

I'd go with Aila without asking as it was one of the first bots I saw that I really wanted but I'm pretty sure shes not all that good anymore.

I know Mialy is atleast upper tier, but dunno if that's the best pick, and also, is Type X better than regular Mialy?

Similarly, Ivis was good at one point but doesn't much fit the meta anymoar, right? Is the Ivis you can get from the cubes new or old ivis? -heard new is much better.-

I believe Aquila Girl (Whats different with AIR?) is good but Idunno if I want 2 airs.

Any other suggestions would be welcome as well, Fia?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.   Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:44 pm

I'd say Fia (Magfrit), Mialy (non-type X). I'd avoid anything melee, due to the fact that they're very hard to tune to a decent level. I do believe that Icy may also do okay, and Patty Lop isn't half bad herself.
Back to top Go down
Accidentally
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.   Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:57 pm

So, whats the difference between type X and regular mialy? Any other viable bots?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.   Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:59 pm

Accidentally wrote:
So, whats the difference between type X and regular mialy? Any other viable bots?
Type X has more force, but only a single railgun and only shoots once, not twice. She has a 2nd BD weapon that is a fast heat gun. Regular Mialy is better because she seems to have slightly better stats and her railgun fires twice and fires two shots at once, dealing more damage and is more accurate.

I'd try for either Icy, Fia, Mialy, or Aquila Girl.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.   Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:01 pm

Type X fires a singer (larger) railgun with a bit more blast distance, while mialy shoots dual smaller railguns twice. In the end they end up the same, but Mialy has a lot more ammo, is a bit easier to use IMO, and can pop things such as Resha barriers quickly due to the impact alone being 4x shots. At the moment, the meta is very air heavy (read: Seraph FC) so I'd want to suggest bots good for taking them on (all the bots I mentioned have high range, do not rely on homing, and can easily take down seraph and other airs). As for other viable bots, I'll just say anything not-melee will be viable. Melee's fun and all, but getting kited by everything because your account is new and cannot tune will most likely be very rage-inducing.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.   Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:02 pm

Nemlim Mellow
Fia
Katalina NEXT
Regina Winberyl
Back to top Go down
Aethereal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aethereal

Male Posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.   Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:17 pm

toybox or aquila girls have a good effort vs efficiency ratio

all LND types are a gamble.
unless you are upper tier player who can also afford to heavily tune theirs, chances are you'll get blown up the moment you're discovered on the field.

both mialys are good if you learn the basic concept of leading your shots
(point your reticle towards the direction of the target's movement while maintaining the red lock-on signal)

you can only get oldvis from Hu cubes, and it sucks.

Fia is mostly used for her fireball sub-weapon; all cannons need extensive tuning and handling to be viable, her flame cannon main is no exception.
you're better off mindlessly racking easy score with a toybox girl.

Icy is essentially full manual which will generally do badly against auto-targetting people who can put more focus in on evasion while fighting, and nearly useless against laggers.

Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.   Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:40 pm

Suguri wrote:
Nemlim Mellow
Fia
Katalina NEXT
Regina Winberyl
Yeah, this really. Fia has a great lock-on-charge weapon (don't spam her BS2, you'll regregt it in the higher rooms), Katalina is a lovely AIR core and comes with awesome boost steal and Regina Winberrl is just badass, no matter what you make her do (jammer, offensive, healer). Nemlim Mellow is also nice, many people actually consider her OP, especially after she picked up all the EIW carts (dat force). They're all doing ok out of the box to.

Old Ivis is a very bad idea after the low rank rooms. Her melee is rather weak (compared to more recent melee units, just today I was on an alt and my Saggi got hit for 21 damage by her), the Cveil might be nice, but she's really frail. She needs heavy tuning.

Aila is prolly a little stronger than Ivis and has a better stun lock, however her survivability is very low as well and she needs you to tune CVeil on her LGs instead of simply triggering it. She needs some tuning to.

The Sugoi Girls all are...well they're ok (except for the meleeing Mai-chan now), but they're so autoplayish that you'll prolly get bored pretty fast. if you don't intend on tuning them you can always make them hoppers. Squidol Girl i love simply for her weapons already.

Mialy needs proper tuning, most ARTs are free kills w/o enough mobility tunes (the only exception I can think of would be EVE who comes with fancy default FLY, but she's not in te HU cubes).

What I'd ignore: Icy (low HP, low capa), Lios (needs to much tuning) Dracken (needs A LOT of tuning and has low attack range), anything meleeing really, Feng Mei (need to many tunes and she's suprisingly challenging to control for a homing AIR), Rouche and Rouche Mode C: (forever ghetto SUP), Ion (low HP), Melfi (she's a free frag no matter how much you tune her ^^"), Nicole Malice and Nicole Malice Skull (low HP + the Seraph intensive meta makes her homing rod a bad weapon, the UC one is great for Arcantus runs though), most of the moes with removeable parts (no HD slots is suffering), C.S. (this one is supposed to be a troll to begin with), Pepo Pucci and Pepo Pucci candy (if you happen to find a blonde one gimme dat acc D=).
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.   Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:50 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
What I'd ignore: Icy (low HP, low capa), Lios (needs to much tuning) Dracken (needs A LOT of tuning and has low attack range), anything meleeing really, Feng Mei (need to many tunes and she's suprisingly challenging to control for a homing AIR), Rouche and Rouche Mode C: (forever ghetto SUP), Ion (low HP), Melfi (she's a free frag no matter how much you tune her ^^")
What you'd ignore is what I wouldn't ignore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.   Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:53 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Melfi (she's a free frag no matter how much you tune her ^^")
No, you're the free frag no matter how you use your Melfi.

Hell, if you're being a free frag when using Melfi, go die in a fire pillar.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.   Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:09 pm

Squidol Girl EV ruins everything on the ground in low rank rooms and is still very good once you can't play in there anymore. She's one of the most useful SUPs as she ruins Zeros if played right (and assuming your team comes to help you kill them.)

But the Seraph numbers are only growing so I'd probably go with Icy/Fia/Mialy. Nemlim Mellow works too. She's easy to use, never runs out of ammo, does good damage, has good carts, and cripples quite a few enemies due to charge delay.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.   Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:20 pm

LXE wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

That's simply my experience. Melfi needs reliable tem members to do good. Not everyone can be Mie-tier.

You're not Melfi btw. Deal with it
Back to top Go down
Aethereal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aethereal

Male Posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.   Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:05 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
LXE wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

That's simply my experience. Melfi needs reliable tem members to do good. Not everyone can be Mie-tier.

You're not Melfi btw. Deal with it

I have handled Melfi since the original Royal gara and yes, mine can outrun your everyday eris/ whingspam/ fagquila pretty easily.
Learn to tune properly please.

On the other hand, I doubt the OP actually want to use a SUP as his starter bot.

I never really cared for Ark bots, so no opinion there.

Feng Mei is good, but she's essentially exclusively anti-lnd meta robot, so her scope is somewhat restricted if you rely only on her core weapons. If there is some lnd-spamming bastard you want to hunt down, she's the top pick (even over Aquila Girl). Generally speaking in an air/art majority metagame she will perform poorly.

Rouche is OK, but shields are limited. Mode C is a deathtrap. All Rouches are too tight on cap if you use their arms, and they have mediocre base stats.

Personally, I'd add Katalina (original), Aquila Girl Airs (in case you don't roll original), Mighty Byne Girl, Thoarla Nimbus (IF AND ONLY IF IT COMES WITH AM3), Lily Rain Le Reve to the "good starters" list.

Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.   Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:48 am

Get Lios. Go melee dem HD Seraph, FAT ART, sword moes and shits. ._.
Back to top Go down
Accidentally
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.   Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:56 pm

About to start farming accounts for Mialy I guess. Anyone know if there's any way to reuse names by closing accounts or something? Also, if it's not too slow farming the accounts, I might just make a 2nd account to get Aila.

Good guides for tuning/playing Mialy/Aila? ./lazymode
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.   Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:58 pm

Accidentally wrote:
About to start farming accounts for Mialy I guess. Anyone know if there's any way to reuse names by closing accounts or something? Also, if it's not too slow farming the accounts, I might just make a 2nd account to get Aila.

Max the corresponding mobility and offensive stats, get hop carts, stun regain(Aila), Broad Radar (Mialy), ruin people's day

Pretty straightforward bots.
Back to top Go down
Accidentally
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.   Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:27 pm

Suguri wrote:
Accidentally wrote:

Max the corresponding mobility and offensive stats, get hop carts, stun regain(Aila), Broad Radar (Mialy), ruin people's day

Pretty straightforward bots.
Little clear-er? I haven't even touched tuning.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.   Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start. EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:44 am

Hop carts = Short Boost/Quick Land

Aila = STR/WLK
Mialy = TEC/WLK (preference, you could go FLY if you wanted to, but I personally think it's harder to aim Railguns when you're flying).
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.   Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start. EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:55 am

Art : Mialy (type X or not), or if you got a decent team, Rouche type C (nekooooooo)
LND : Aila
SUP : Melfi
Air : Fuck them. Well I mean Seraph HD.

Quick guide to Mialy type X (Mialy normal should be played the same way... I guess) :
Tune FLY/TEC/HP, lvl 10 (no discuss no debate her capa cart are good), take all capa, internal, float dash and last is up to you (I took Sniper Sight).

Float Dash is extremely efficient with her since you can charge railgun while float dashing, making you a hard to catch sniper, and is very good to avoid Seraph ballz.

Stat tune is up to you between FLY/TEC/HP, I personally took FLY>HP>TEC.

Why I didn't took raise HP WB : Basically with all internal upgrade you got 12 WB charge, one charge = half WB jauge. That's enough to summon them 6 times using them at full time (but you can instant summon bit again for a medium WB jauge cost).

And no, I don't hop with her. Hop = gay.
Back to top Go down
Accidentally
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.   Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start. EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:56 am

So last question, any way to reuse names?
Back to top Go down
Zethoro

PostSubject: Re: Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.   Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start. EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:14 am

^No, names can't be reused unless you delete your account (and even then it takes months for the email/name to be reusable.)

Also...
LND: Kuten Jikun Long, oldIvis (if you absolutely want lnd...)
Air: Aquila Girl (I honestly prefer AIRS myself over original) HD Seraph (must get HD crim and at level 10 spam new UC gara)
Art: Toybox Girl (obviously) Mialy/Lily Rain HD (only if you have good builds for these two.)
Sup: Squidol Girl EX, Melfi, Nicole Malice (Last one actually has purpose with the AIR heavy meta.)
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.   Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start. EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:07 pm

You could always google for some random number generator and use the results as ID, Forum Name and email addy (add something like @gmx.com or such). You don't need to use an existing email addy btw, just type in something.

Oh and please don't use four-digit numbers. That's my thing D=
Back to top Go down
Accidentally
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.   Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start. EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:51 pm

Its not the emails or anything that I don't want, it's that I don't want StupidName56849 as my in game username
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.   Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start. EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Don't make a stupid IGN then lol
Back to top Go down
Accidentally
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.   Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start. EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:22 pm

Chances are it'll take quite a few accounts to get a mialy/aila? I don't have that many good names to use D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.   Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start. Empty

Back to top Go down

Which HU cube bot to go with, fresh start.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next