Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

can i get a fresh update folder upload?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
valmordius
Newcomer
Newcomer

can i get a fresh update folder upload? Empty
PostSubject: can i get a fresh update folder upload?   can i get a fresh update folder upload? EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 7:32 pm

im getting the failed to update error and i need a fresh update folder to plug into my client to play again :p
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

Male Posts : 1424

PostSubject: Re: can i get a fresh update folder upload?   can i get a fresh update folder upload? EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 1:34 pm

Can't give you a fresh game folder but if you want you can try this one >> Link
This is my game folder, it might be missing "screenshot" and "skin" folder because I removed them. Creating them yourself with those exact same name should do, also skin folder should be in "programs" folder. But I think, the game itself will create em itself once you launch it

Last edited by elmatalast on Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
valmordius
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: can i get a fresh update folder upload?   can i get a fresh update folder upload? EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 6:41 pm

@elmatalast wrote:
Can't give you a fresh game folder but if you want you can try this one >> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aNMvaCY9wgxsoIdn7l6jAKULsICkhPSu
This is my game folder, it might be missing "screenshot" and "skin" folder because I removed them. Creating them yourself with those exact same name should do, also skin folder should be in "programs" folder. But I think, the game itself will create em itself once you launch it

ty i can finally run the game now lol get back to my Resha and Eris's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can i get a fresh update folder upload?   can i get a fresh update folder upload? Empty

Back to top Go down

can i get a fresh update folder upload?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com