Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?

Go down 
+11
CapeMike
dragongx92
Segawa
Hyoka
Midona
Malphes
Suguri
Astral_Dono
fggt
Zwiebel Force
FlashGranade
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FlashGranade
Newcomer
Newcomer
FlashGranade

Male Posts : 10

Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real? Empty
PostSubject: Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?   Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:26 am

Where i can find REAL Newbie Room? Sad only Room i see is.. "Alt-Acc Room" Sleep
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Luthfipessy
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?   Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:43 am

BR = 3 or below. Easisest way to learn would be to go to a 30 vs 30 match, where you can hide in the mass. If that doesn't work for you, try team fights with friends. You can set a password.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?   Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:45 am

No.

Every room has at least one HD seraph now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?   Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:51 am

Golden Advice - Uninstall the game (Supported by everyone who hates CyberStep)

If you don't want to follow that Golden Advice, just spam more cash into it, buy more RT.

If you don't want to spend anything on the game, you're screwed. Literally.

If you're screwed, then well, just play more CosmicBreak until you get really good at it or when CyberStep decides to close the CBEN servers.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?   Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:58 am

tggt wrote:
No.

That might be true, but the low Rank rooms are full of alt fags who just spam their Ah-chans and blond Ivis and BR 2-4 used to be safe but is now crowded with ZERO faggots who are sad because of the Seraph Nova, while they'l never reach below 3 again, since they are to retarded to feed on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?   Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 am

In other words, Cosmic Break probably can't become any more unbalanced than this or else it seriously will close (Unless they rig the rates so bad that even 7,000 Rt doesn't get a gold ball so people who spend $200 a week pump more money in just to be competent on a game that requires little to no skill these days)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?   Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:23 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
That might be true, but the low Rank rooms are full of alt fags who just spam their Ah-chans
But they still die in 3 shots from an untuned magfrit and can't play worth shit in general
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?   Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:31 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
low Rank rooms are full of alt fags who just spam their Ah-chans and blond Ivis
I killed so many Derpvises with an unpromo'd crim that it isn't even funny.

The Ah-chans in there are barely even worth their salt, an untuned wide beam gun will take care of them easily.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?   Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:54 am

I killed a metric assload of AGs with my golden Saggi 2
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?   Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:55 am

Malphes wrote:
How to not make the bullets spread when shot and save ammo on Saggi II?
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?   Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:56 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Malphes wrote:
How to not make the bullets spread when shot and save ammo on Saggi II?
they don't spread that much. just lead your shots and at least one will hit if you aren't trying to shoot from max range.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?   Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:33 am

On a side note: whatever you recommanded against them derp bots will not work if you're a real newcomer ._."
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?   Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:43 am

Good idea is to learn to play with Saggi I.

For a long time I played Railgun-type bots like others, and got very bad result.

But when you lead your target (aka aiming slightly left to a left-moving enemy), Railguns can hit everything.

I tried a lot of bots and Saggi I is really the best suited to have a chance against broken bots.

Another idea is to spam alt's for HU-cube.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?   Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:10 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
tggt wrote:
No.

That might be true, but the low Rank rooms are full of alt fags who just spam their Ah-chans and blond Ivis and BR 2-4 used to be safe but is now crowded with ZERO faggots who are sad because of the Seraph Nova, while they'l never reach below 3 again, since they are to retarded to feed on purpose.

Wrong.

They're now filled with HD seraphs.

This even extends to JP right now. I went into a circle room and saw a total of 7 HD seraphs in that one match alone.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?   Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:20 am

HD Seraph? Not Seraph crim? K whose the new bot ? I didnt play in so long Im lost.

Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?   Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:27 am

Segawa wrote:
HD Seraph? Not Seraph crim? K whose the new bot ? I didnt play in so long Im lost.

HD version of seraph crimrose

has new weapon in her LGs that will fuck your shit up
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?   Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:30 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
tggt wrote:
No.

EVERY ROOM means even circle room, square room and low Br room. I can list some name in those rooms rite now.
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

Male Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?   Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:51 am

I am going to eat a orange and everything will b k. Gotta stay healthy for when u get ripped a new one.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?   Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:25 am

dragongx92 wrote:
I am going to eat a orange and everything will b k. Gotta stay healthy for when u get ripped a new one.

We're going to supress you right after. With a drooling dog.
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

Male Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?   Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:26 am

O God save me!!!
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?   Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:28 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
tggt wrote:
No.

This is what I'm most concerned about...those of us who just aren't that good, like myself, admittedly, tend to stay in the 2-4Br rooms, but now, it's harder to tell who's an alt acct and who isn't...and of course this doesn't bode well for me.... Sad

On the other hand, once they're out of those rooms, odds are I won't see them again...I hope.... >_>
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?   Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:33 pm

mew's 87 alts say hi ....
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?   Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:38 pm

Stay in larger rooms, deal damage when you can, and have a good sense of when to run away. I do that, and can still break top 10.

There are no noob rooms anymore. The only way to learn now is by watching the pros do it.
Also, lol @ noobs with autoplay bots, they can't do it. I've seen even HD Seraphs in the good rooms do <2k damage and zero frags. It's pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?   Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:39 pm

Honestly, there are no real noob rooms. As it is, CosmicBreak requires a huge investment (time, money, or combination thereof) to be able to hold your own, despite being advertised as "free." If you still want to play, however, (not recommended) here's some tips:
1. Learn how to use cheap bots. You're going to need to rely on the cheaper bots with relatively weak (but reliable) weapons to learn the mechanics of the game. In the process of learning the mechanics of the game, you're going to die. A lot. Cheaper bots cost you fewer points when you die.
2. Learn to recognize bots on sight or by effects and abilities. Knowing when to run is important; you need to be able to tell if that air coming at you is a Haruka/Akane (which will wreck you) or an Izuna with a Snow Vulture BS (significantly less powerful). Honestly, there are so many Gara-only bots out there right now that this'll take you a while, but spend some time browsing the Garapons, especially the Weekly, to see what kind of derp you'll be dealing with.
3. Don't charge RT. It's not worth it. CosmicBreak suffers from rampant power creep; that fancy new HD moebot you just dumped several hundred dollars into today will only stay at the top of the meta for a month or two before being bumped off by a new, more powerful bot.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?   Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:07 pm

【Robot Name】
LOLZBROZZ

【Parts】
BD: Pawnger BD
 : Dual Axesword Bit
 : Frog Lander LG [High Tank]
 : Frog Lander HD [High Tank]
  : Silver Headphones [Tank]
  : Recording Cam [High Tank]
 : Frog Lander BS [High Tank]
 : Build Arm AM [High Tank] [Run]
  : Handy Bazooka [Tank]
 : Build Arm AM [High Tank]
  : Cheer Pom-pon [High Tank] [High Run Alpha]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 陸
SIZE: S
COST: 750
CAPA: 750
HP: 540
STR: 7
TEC: 8
WLK: 32
FLY: 2
TGH: 8

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +80×6
Blast Guard
Short Boost
Quick Jump
Quick Land

【必要素材】
Hidora Cosmos×1
Fudara Cosmos×1
Midoro Cosmos×2
Yoguru Cosmos×7
Green Chip×10
Engine Shaft×287
Snail Liquid×7
Screw Bolts×285
Steel Wheel×171
Shining Feather×70

540 HP is good on any S size
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?   Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where rly rly rly rly rly Newbie room for real?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next